Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Before and After

This guy rules!! I wish I could have been the one.

This was posted by an animal group looking for an owner, that these 2 were due to be put down.

This was when the guy stepped in and said Hell No!!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NightTrain, Perianne, darin, AllieBaba, Kathianne and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Is that the guy who is fostering them? Or is he the guy who adopted them?

They were two hours from being put down when the shelter posted that picture with a silly caption and before you could say "Bob's your uncle" someone stepped to foster them.

I saw the story last week and asked the Mrs. if she wanted to drive to Atlanta for the day...

She said the three we have are enough for now...

Bitch.
    Last edited by hjmick; 07-30-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

4. Thanks Jeff, Kathianne, NightTrain, jimnyc, Gunny and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post

They were two hours from being put down when the shelter posted that picture with a silly caption and before you could say "Bob's your uncle" someone stepped to foster them.

I saw the story last week and asked the Mrs. if she wanted to drive to Atlanta for the day...

Bitch.
    They just don't understand do they hjmick.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks Kathianne, jimnyc, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

That's pretty much how Derek came to have Julia Roberts. His zoology roommate heard of this feisty doxie puppy about to be put down. She couldn't adopt because of all the animals she'd already owned. Soooo, Derek adopted, brought her to the apartment and lo and behold, she went nuts with all the animals there. (I can't remember them all, but dogs, cats, snakes, rodents, etc.)

Soooo, he drove home and left her with me for the 5 months before he graduated. 8 years later, she's still the ruler of the home!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post

Bitch.
    Not really sure, I found it on a picture type of site, no real story came with it.

And I agree, I keep going to the woman with requests about dogs, cats, fish, lizards, monkeys, an armadillo, piglet, baby porcupine, a tiny fox, baby alligator.... the bitch turns them all down on me.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not really sure, I found it on a picture type of site, no real story came with it.

And I agree, I keep going to the woman with requests about dogs, cats, fish, lizards, monkeys, an armadillo, piglet, baby porcupine, a tiny fox, baby alligator.... the bitch turns them all down on me.
    I would trade my bike to watch you call her the beotch. She wood whoop that butt James.

They all get Bitchy at times though no doubt ( just don't tell the old lady I said that )
    Last edited by Jeff; 07-31-2015 at 03:49 PM.

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I would trade my bike to watch you call her the beotch. She wood whoop that butt James.

They all get Bitchy at times though no doubt ( just don't tell the old lady I said that )
    Ummm, men don't? LOL!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

14. Thanks Jeff, NightTrain, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Ummm, men don't? LOL!
    NNAAAAA

Well you that is a lie, one needs to simply watch this board to see that men get Bitchy just as woman do, and heck we even have a few men that I think need Midol, heck maybe more than once a month. I love those ooo po pitiful me threads .

16. Thanks NightTrain, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Nope, she can't whoop my butt!! I'm too awesome for that.

What she CAN do though, is watch me starve, or beg, or screw up food, go penniless, get angry, starve until I admit I was out of line and beg at her feet for mercy.

18. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Seriously though, who can turn down a baby porcupine? You have to be heartless!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Seriously though, who can turn down a baby porcupine? You have to be heartless!!

Isn't that a hedgehog?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Isn't that a hedgehog?
    Hell if I know, I went to Yahoo, did a search on "baby porcupine", and a shitload of these little suckers came up. Here, let me try a hedgehog... look the same/similar to me?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think this little idiot is the real porcupine, I'd still take him!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I take that back, they grow into freaky little bastards. I want a baby hedgehog instead!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And this is the very specific one I want now. Can someone please locate him for me? Maybe pass him around facebook, see if anyone has seen him? He is cool looking though!