Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Not likely but if you feel she is more than a match for you then do not cast that insecurity onto me.
    I have great one shot knock out power that most men can not match yet you cry she has no competition but then try to claim her tougher than me. Such contradictions ill suit you amigo.
    I can not wait to show my older brother this post tomorrow night when he visits!
    He will get one helluva big laugh from it..- -Tyr
    I'm not all that worried about her being a match for me. I outweigh her by 70 lbs and it ain't fat.

Which other dumb brother do you have? You're allowed only so many. The only normal one of you is Jeff. And that's sad.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im an mma fan and a Rhonda Rousey fan, I knew she would beat Correia but I thought it would go longer.

Rousey really wants a fight with Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino, she was considered the best female MMA in the world and still is at her weight. Rhonda wants her big time, but Cyborg fights at a natural 145 and Rousey at 135. Rousey wants Cyborg to come down in weight 10lbs which is huge at those weight class'. So far Cyborg hasnt budged.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cristiane-Justino-14477#!

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/w...justino-080315

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Sexy. As. Hell. Beautiful woman.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

4. Thanks Jeff, Max R. thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'all dudes need to put your peckers back in your pants. She can be beaten. Half her game is a mind trick. Tyson was the same back in the mid-80s. You go in expecting to lose.
    Anyone can be beaten, and after watching a post fight special on both Rhonda and the Brazilian girl I was afraid this may be the one to get her, as for the head games, hell most fights are won and lost before the fight starts, but this Brazilian chick looked tough as nails and even made fun of Rhonda's Dad and apparently there is a reason that was made a big deal of.

Not that I'd ever want to fight a woman but I would bet my life she would not kick my ass.
    And she would not slug it out with me like she does the women. My punches knock badass men out.
    And she is not a 6'7" 240/260 pound bad ass man. Ive fought such..
    When fighting a great wrestler one never lets the wrestler wrestle! You do that by throwing accurate punches that have to be defended against. And you make them count. Thats the extremely important part--making them each count. Must be the first-est with the most-est, learned that over 45 years ago.
    There are some tricks to knowing where to hit to knock out an opponent, break a jaw or even kill them with a proper hit to the throat.
    Don't get me wrong I like her and her fighting abilities a lot. --Tyr
    Bro no offense, I am sure in your hay day you where bad ass and I am sure you can still hold your own, but this girl works out harder than I did when I was 20, her stamina alone I believe would get us, she is a athlete, and yes for a female she is strong as a bull, female or not ya have to give her credit.

She's really not all that special. There's just no competition. Every fight of hers I've seen these other women try to go in and beat her at her own game instead of making her fight theirs.

And pay no attention to the tyr in the corner. He'd get his ass whipped.
    As for her competition, this Brazilian girl was also undefeated and man she looked more like a man than most men I know do, I am sure she pumped more roids into her butt than Lyle Alzado did, these 2 hated each other and the Brazilian whooped two (not sure about the third ) of the girls Rhonda works out with, they call her and her friends the 4 horseman and after each victory the girl would hold up 4 fingers and then put one down, letting Rhonda know she was the last to be beaten.

You can say what ya want but I give this girl credit, I think she is tough as nails and works extremely hard to keep in shape, there is no doubt this isn't a show for the cameras, they are fighting and at this point Rhonda has destroyed anyone she has been put up against.

Not likely but if you feel she is more than a match for you then do not cast that insecurity onto me.
    I have great one shot knock out power that most men can not match yet you cry she has no competition but then try to claim her tougher than me. Such contradictions ill suit you amigo.
    I can not wait to show my older brother this post tomorrow night when he visits!
    He will get one helluva big laugh from it..- -Tyr
    Again Tyr given it being a street fight or if we go back 20 years I would bet on ya, but just going by my personal health these days and how I feel when I get up, I would have to lay my money on Rhonda, even if she has no real competition the girl works extremely hard everyday and deserves respect if nothing else just for that.

I'm not all that worried about her being a match for me. I outweigh her by 70 lbs and it ain't fat.

Which other dumb brother do you have? You're allowed only so many. The only normal one of you is Jeff. And that's sad.
    Tyr is a Bro not quite a Brother but thanks, it isn't usual I get called normal.
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-04-2015 at 06:56 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks darin, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Tyr is a Bro not quite a Brother but thanks, it isn't usual I get called normal.
    ^^^ Thanks amigo.
    Brothers are blood, bro's are friends one respects greatly, sometimes even may admire.
    Yet I've told several here in the past that you remind me very much of my older brother ,Jessie.

As to the fight discussion one must go in with this attitude- "I WILL WIN THIS OR ELSE DIE"!
    That attitude helped me defeat at least a dozen guys or so( truly bad-ass guys)that I should never have been able to do so otherwise. And still I had my ass beaten a few times but never by JUST ONE OPPONENT...A-FACT--
    NOTE-(FACT DOES NOT INCLUDE, the times I fought my much tougher older brother, (last fight age 19),
    I finally put some sweet damage on him( ).
    Problem was he put a lot more on me and didn't even break a sweat. We have discussed that fight many times and he always say-"damn I never put out TOO much when fighting you because you are my brother"!
    THEN ADDED, " HOW many guys have I broken their nose, jaw , or knocked teeth put, knocked them out with one hit? I answered , lost count after the first dozen.
    Then he replied, "do you think you didn't get that result because I couldn't deliver it?
    Remember in our every fight how I was laughing. (which was true and pissed me off even more)
    I finally saw that he was actually telling the truth of the matter.
    Then he added, as far as tough goes--you are one tough bastard but I got more Dad in me than you do-deal with it--older brothers are lucky like that! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Loving the usual macho male posturing in this thread. My guess is that no one in this forum could last a minute in the ring (or, in Jeff's case, the bedroom ) with Rhonda Rousey. You aren't in shape and you don't know techniques.

Techniques and strategy are an important part of martial arts. I learned this while watching my best friend Lauren prepare for a kick boxing match in England. It is much less brute strength than tactical preparation.

Going back several years, Lauren was working out when a Navy Seal asked to spar with her. (Because he is a guy and she is very ). Refused to wear a helmet because hey he was a macho Navy Seal dude and wasn't taking it seriously.
    She ended up breaking his jaw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Loving the usual macho male posturing in this thread. My guess is that no one in this forum could last a minute in the ring (or, in Jeff's case, the bedroom ) with Rhonda Rousey. You aren't in shape and you don't know techniques.

Techniques and strategy are an important part of martial arts. I learned this while watching my best friend Lauren prepare for a kick boxing match in England. It is much less brute strength than tactical preparation.

Going back several years, Lauren was working out when a Navy Seal asked to spar with her. (Because he is a guy and she is very ). Refused to wear a helmet because hey he was a macho Navy Seal dude and wasn't taking it seriously.
    Who's posturing?

And nice story but I'm calling bullshit. I just find it beneath me and not worthy of mention to beat up on some weak ass chick. I could lay on top of Rhonda Rousy and her 135 lbs ass couldn't get me off of her.

I used to kickbox. BIG difference between that and MMA.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Folks, get back to me about her when she starts fighting bare knuckle--no gloves!!!
    That separates the amateurs from the boys/girls.
    I did that for many years for PAY!!!--nuff said.. Got the scars to prove it too. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Folks, get back to me about her when she starts fighting bare knuckle--no gloves!!!
    That separates the amateurs from the boys/girls.
    I did that for many years for PAY!!!--nuff said.. Got the scars to prove it too. -Tyr
    What kind of mindset do you 0have to have to feel threatened by a girl?

15. Thanks Jeff, sundaydriver thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

There is no relation between kickboxing and MMA or boxing. It is primarily a health related activity. Though the one kick boxing match I went to was pretty mean ass violent. You have to be a really good shape to do that.

None of you guys are in good enough shape to be fighting anyone who is younger and in prime condition. But you are free to continue to believe that you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

#1 I admitted she would whoop me, and I would probably enjoy it, and as for the bedroom, that would be one jam up minute .

AS for your story I call BS as well, these Navy Seals are bad ass, they are trained in hand to hand combat ( not just kick boxing ) now with that said a lucky shot , who knows maybe, I just find it hard to believe.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

What kind of mindset do you 0have to have to feel threatened by a girl?
    I have not a clue.
    Just answered Jim's comment when he stated she could beat any guy here. Also , I am not the one
    that made the claim that she could beat you or any other guy here, Jim was.
    Why would anybody feel threatened by her? Does she ever bare knuckle street fight for the hell of it?
    Trust me on this , I know at least a dozen guys that would spank her like a child in bare knuckle street fighting--no gloves = no rules.-- ---
    I was paid to fight that way and it was with guys often 80 to 100 pounds bigger, heavier than me.
    Just let me know when she ever defeats two guys on the street fighting to kill her.
    I've done that , parking lot behind the club, decades ago . ..
    She is great for what she does under the rules she gets to use. Outside the ring with no gloves, she would not last with manyguys I know.
    Some people here are mixing up the two different levels of fighting, I am not one that is doing that nor am I trying take a cheap shot at anybody here. - - TYR

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

There is no relation between kickboxing and MMA or boxing. It is primarily a health related activity. Though the one kick boxing match I went to was pretty mean ass violent. You have to be a really good shape to do that.

None of you guys are in good enough shape to be fighting anyone who is younger and in prime condition. But you are free to continue to believe that you are.
    You have not a damn clue what shape I am in. You take too much for granted on this subject.
    I do believe my past experience and knowledge on this kind of fighting outclasses yours my friend.
    I'd never fight her like that but if a street fight happened , she's end up knocked out and busted up--
    Here is a hint--I don't wrestle, I don't play and I fight to obliterate the opponent(as if my life depends on it).
    To do otherwise is stupid and moronic IMHO.
    Who cares what she can do in a ring, with gloves, under restricted fighting rules??
    Real fighting\= street fighting with no weapons is an entirely different animal Gabs. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-04-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Other than Gunny, I believe she would kick all the other guys asses on here. Mine first.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thanks to my eating habits, I have a pretty good weight advantage on her. But she has speed and technique for sure. She nails everyone with that hip toss. I wouldn't want to be this person:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post