Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You have not a damn clue what shape I am in. You take too much for granted on this subject.
    I do believe my past experience and knowledge on this kind of fighting outclasses yours my friend.
    I'd never fight her like that but if a street fight happened , she's end up knocked out and busted up--
    Here is a hint--I don't wrestle, I don't play and I fight to obliterate the opponent(as if my life depends on it).
    To do otherwise is stupid and moronic IMHO.
    Who cares what she can do in a ring, with gloves, under restricted fighting rules??
    Real fighting\= street fighting with no weapons is an entirely different animal Gabs. --Tyr
    As usual, you are right, Tyr. You would never hit me. I would give you the prettiest smile I could and get out of any fight.

Now another woman, that would be a different story. She would beat me like an ugly stepchild.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    As usual, you are right, Tyr. You would never hit me. I would give you the prettiest smile I could and get out of any fight.

Now another woman, that would be a different story. She would beat me like an ugly stepchild.
    True. I don't hit women. And never would raise a fist in anger at you my friend.
    I tell no lies and reply to comments made here. How others choose to take my replies is their business but often they are wrong and they are wrong every time they say or hint at my lying about something.
    Life is too damn short to waste time lying. I believe in that whole heartedly my good friend. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

True. I don't hit women. And never would raise a fist in anger at you my friend.
    I tell no lies and reply to comments made here. How others choose to take my replies is their business but often they are wrong and they are wrong every time they say or hint at my lying about something.
    Life is too damn short to waste time lying. I believe in that whole heartedly my good friend. -Tyr
    I am a very small woman and it makes me to feel safe to be with a strong manly man. I would feel safe in your company.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

You have not a damn clue what shape I am in. You take too much for granted on this subject.
    I do believe my past experience and knowledge on this kind of fighting outclasses yours my friend.
    I'd never fight her like that but if a street fight happened , she's end up knocked out and busted up--
    Here is a hint--I don't wrestle, I don't play and I fight to obliterate the opponent(as if my life depends on it).
    To do otherwise is stupid and moronic IMHO.
    Who cares what she can do in a ring, with gloves, under restricted fighting rules??
    Real fighting\= street fighting with no weapons is an entirely different animal Gabs. --Tyr
    Dude, you don't know how close your upbringing has been to mine. My sister and I went to a high school where Anglos were the minority. And way too many kids thought they were bad asses. My now brother in law enrolled us in an unofficial "class" where you were taught every dirty trick in the book.
    Rule No. 1 -- the only "fair fight" is one where you have the advantage. If you are attacked, your life may be on the line. It's you against them. If someone is going to die, it shouldn't be you.
    It doesn't matter if I am a small woman (which I am) against a large man. If I kick you just under the knee cap, you are going down. If I catch you square in the balls, you are going down. If you hit someone in the right spot in their chest, you can stop their breathing and maybe their heart. Hit them square in the temple and cause massive brain damage.
    Not to mention gouging their eyes with your nails, biting and screaming in their ear.

I put my daughter through the same course. She is normally very friendly and polite, especially toward adults. But I have told her to be suspicious of everyone. And if someone threatens or attacks you, fight like it is your life against their. If only one person leaves alive, it should be you.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Dude, you don't know how close your upbringing has been to mine. My sister and I went to a high school where Anglos were the minority. And way too many kids thought they were bad asses. My now brother in law enrolled us in an unofficial "class" where you were taught every dirty trick in the book.
    Rule No. 1 -- the only "fair fight" is one where you have the advantage. If you are attacked, your life may be on the line. It's you against them. If someone is going to die, it shouldn't be you.
    It doesn't matter if I am a small woman (which I am) against a large man. If I kick you just under the knee cap, you are going down. If I catch you square in the balls, you are going down. If you hit someone in the right spot in their chest, you can stop their breathing and maybe their heart. Hit them square in the temple and cause massive brain damage.
    Not to mention gouging their eyes with your nails, biting and screaming in their ear.

I put my daughter through the same course. She is normally very friendly and polite, especially toward adults. But I have told her to be suspicious of everyone. And if someone threatens or attacks you, fight like it is your life against their. If only one person leaves alive, it should be you.
    Best knock out point on the face is right between the eyebrows, temple hit can kill as well as a proper throat punch.
    Broke noses can cause breathing problems in a prolonged fight but best to knock the opponent out as quickly as possible.
    I was in 9th grade when they integrated our schools-the black guys came in looking for blood. My dad died that year and I was in no mood to take shit off anybody. I had three fights within a 2 month period(all three much older black students), got expelled had to go to a school another town 5 miles away.
    Always, ALWAYS fight like your life depends on it--anything less and you may lose and pay a very dear price(even up to death).Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The couple of times I got in a fight, I just hit her in the face as much as I could. It didn't take many times until she quit. I always wondered what would have happened if I had fought a really tough girl. Now I am too old to fight and have no desire. But if someone messed with my family I would still fight. My husband taught me how to fight.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am an MMA fan, having said that Rhonda Rousey may be the best woman fighter in the world and she certainly is in her weight class. BUT !!!

The considered female mma fighter as best in the world is Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino, she is a vicious knockout fighter and her record is 14-1 most all TKO wins.

Rhonda wants to fight her badly the problem is weight class. Rousey is 135 lb class and Justino is 145lb class. Rousey wants justino to drop 10lbs to fight her. When you have no body fat at 145lbs to lose 10 lbs you have to lose muscle a huge disadvantage.
    Justino has countered with a compromise at both fighting at 140, so far no decsion by the MMA.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cristiane-Justino-14477

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/w...justino-080315

Why Ronda Rousey needs 'Cyborg'

No matter how good Ronda Rousey looks on Saturday in dismantling unbeaten challenger Bethe Correia at UFC 190 in Rio de Janeiro – and yes, the women's bantamweight champion will unquestionably dismantle her Brazilian rival – it's not going to be enough to silence her most ardent critics.
    This is a case where Rousey is helpless.

Unless she faces, and defeats, Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino, there will always be an asterisk next to Rousey's record. Rousey is so far ahead of the rest of the field, it's become something of a joke. The debate before her fights has become how quickly she'll end it, not whether she'll win.

Justino is the only fighter who can reasonably expect to have a chance against Rousey.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-ron...205936737.html

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I've never gone looking for a fight. I've been goaded a few times, but I've refused to take the bait. I think spoiling for a fight is a primarily male thing. I get along well with anyone who gets along with me.

Among my female friends, the only one who has been in a fight like that was Lauren. She was walking through Liverpool and a guy tried to take her from behind. She tripped him, then backed off to allow him to get up. When the guy came at her again, she caught him with a leg kick square to the face. He went down and hit his head on the pavement.
    I know all this because the guy's mom took Lauren to court. Claimed she attacked him. Court documents say the fellow is now confined to a wheelchair and needs a feeding tube.
    In America, the guy might have had a chance. The Brits threw the case out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Other than Gunny, I believe she would kick all the other guys asses on here. Mine first.
    But I have issues.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    But I have issues.
    Agreed, bout the only thing I have agreed with through the entire thread.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

But I have issues.
    Yes you do, but that's what makes you, you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

There is no relation between kickboxing and MMA or boxing. It is primarily a health related activity. Though the one kick boxing match I went to was pretty mean ass violent. You have to be a really good shape to do that.

None of you guys are in good enough shape to be fighting anyone who is younger and in prime condition. But you are free to continue to believe that you are.
    You fell off that turnip truck this morning, huh? MMA is a DIRECT descendent of kickboxing and boxing. It's just upping the game. I actually did both boxing and kickboxing and tournament karate. MMA was a little after my time.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

You fell off that turnip truck this morning, huh? MMA is a DIRECT descendent of kickboxing and boxing. It's just upping the game. I actually did both boxing and kickboxing and tournament karate. MMA was a little after my time.
    Mixed martial arts in its current form bears little resemblance to kick boxing. It's like comparing cricket to baseball.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Mixed martial arts in its current form bears little resemblance to kick boxing. It's like comparing cricket to baseball.
    \

I think I said that. The problem with MMA is if you have more than one attacker, your ground skills don't mean squat. You can wrestle only one person at a time. Now if you're schooled in Mitsubayashi Shorin-ryu, multiple attackers ain't sh*t.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Jeff offers to train Rhonda Rousey.