Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    define bush bot......conservative american nationalist = white supremest no
    define "define". lol. cram it, bot.

a nationalist is one who believes that nations exist to provide the people of the nation certain rights and opportunities, Market protections, rights to resources etc. and it is not the legitimate right of corporations to erode these protections to fatten their bottom line. Got it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    define "define". lol. cram it, bot.

a nationalist is one who believes that nations exist to provide the people of the nation certain rights and opportunities, Market protections, rights to resources etc. and it is not the legitimate right of corporations to erode these protections to fatten their bottom line. Got it?
    bot? your other personality thinks i am a liberal....

some nations may exist for the reasons you state however, the documents this country was founded on actually prevents people from taking the rights and opportunities away from the people you nationalists feel do not belong here.....why should corporations be held to a different standard than you and your natinalist buddies....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bot? your other personality thinks i am a liberal....

some nations may exist for the reasons you state however, the documents this country was founded on actually prevents people from taking the rights and opportunities away from the people you nationalists feel do not belong here.....why should corporations be held to a different standard than you and your natinalist buddies....
    Illegal immigrants do not belong here, by the very defintion of the words illegal and immigrant. The constitution presumes the existence of an actual nation, which is defined by enforced boundaries. You can't pick and choose which aspects of the constitution you'd like to respect, ok bluto? This is like shooting fish in a barrell. You neocon bushbots are intellectually bankrupt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Illegal immigrants do not belong here, by the very defintion of the words illegal and immigrant. The constitution presumes the existence of an actual nation, which is defined by enforced boundaries. You can't pick and choose which aspects of the contitution you'd like to respect, ok bluto? This is like shooting fish in a barrell. You neocon bushbots are intellectually bankrupt.
    i agree people that enter the US illegally should be arrested and deported ..... but what does that have to do with reinforcing our troops during war time?

why can't i pick and choose which part of the constitution i want to respect....you do....hell you made up a part where business that make money are bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i agree people that enter the US illegally should be arrested and deported ..... but what does that have to do with reinforcing our troops during war time?

why can't i pick and choose which part of the constitution i want to respect....you do....hell you made up a part where business that make money are bad.
    Im not against profit. I'm against slave labor. And I believe in basic worker protections. Im also against corporations that are ultimately unanswerable to any national authority, and threaten to withhold funds unless politicians do what they want. And im against the idea that it's a good idea for americans to lose their entire manufacturing base, and be thus, dependant on other nations.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im not against profit. I'm against slave labor. And I believe in basic worker protections. Im also against corporations that are ultimately unanswerable to any national authority, and threaten to withhold funds unless politicians do what they want. And im against the idea that it's a good idea for americans to lose their entire manufacturing base, and be thus, dependant on other nations.
    fundamentally i agree with your concerns....reality is america lost its mfr base years ago.....and change is difficult....but if rome does not adapt to current conditions ...... you my dear senator will be very disapointed

any way i am off in my german car to get some chevron gas, french wine and chinese imported clothing...and see my broker about buying a bit more haliburton, and dutch gas options.....take care

thanks for the chat,

your bushbot liberal friend

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fundamentally i agree with your concerns....reality is america lost its mfr base years ago.....and change is difficult....but if rome does not adapt to current conditions ...... you my dear senator will be very disapointed

any way i am off in my german car to get some chevron gas, french wine and chinese imported clothing...and see my broker about buying a bit more haliburton, and dutch gas options.....take care

thanks for the chat,

your bushbot liberal friend
    And this is a reality which can be reversed with concerted effort and willpower to look toward the longterm future of america's people instead of the short term gain of coporations which operate here. Everything is possible. What the globalists present as irreversible realities are not. They're liars.

Bye bye now.

p.s. congratulations on your war profiteering and disdain for americans.
    Last edited by TheSage; 01-13-2007 at 02:17 PM.