Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ??...a passion for owning movies you don't watch?
    Hey, doesn't that happen (albeit to a much less extent) with all of us? I have six boxed sets I bought for Halloween of last year...the Universal horror movies of the 30's-50's (The Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, Invisible Man and Creature From The Black Lagoon series) and haven't opened them up. This October, I will....
    Last edited by FrostyHornyPie; 08-09-2007 at 08:16 AM.
    Merry Christmas, Ho, ho, ho!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ??...a passion for owning movies you don't watch?
    I do watch them! I had over 1,200 movies that I didn't watch at first. I just like to have a variety to choose from as your not always in the mood to watch a certain type of movie. I have every type in that collection comedy, Horror, Documentaries(I love those), TV Shows, Action Adventure, Science Fiction, Drama, Chick Flicks, Cartoon's(Like Over The Hedge, Open Season and the Wild), Disney Movies etc.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyHornyPie View Post
    Hey, doesn't that happen (albeit to a much less extent) with all of us? I have six boxed sets I bought for Halloween of last year...the Universal horror movies of the 30's-50's (The Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, Invisible Man and Creature From The Black Lagoon series) and haven't opened them up. This October, I will....
    I usually save my Horror Movies until Halloween and get a couple friends to come over and we have a Scary Movie night. I am dying though as I bought the New Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Zodiac, Hannibal Rising, The Hill's Have Eyes, Hostel and SAW two and three and I really am excited to watch them.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I usually save my Horror Movies until Halloween and get a couple friends to come over and we have a Scary Movie night. I am dying though as I bought the New Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Zodiac, Hannibal Rising, The Hill's Have Eyes, Hostel and SAW two and three and I really am excited to watch them.
    The Hills Have Eyes was actually pretty decent for what it was (people get lost, crazy locals kill them, etc.).

The new TCM is terrible, it's exactly the same as every other TCM only uninteresting.

Saw 2, meh. Saw 3, garbage.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, the modern horror movie I recommend for October or anytime you want to see a great spoof is Slither. It bombed at the box office, but if you remember the drive-in horror movies of the 80's and thereabouts, you'll love this one which is an absolute spoof.
    Merry Christmas, Ho, ho, ho!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyHornyPie View Post
    Hey, the modern horror movie I recommend for October or anytime you want to see a great spoof is Slither. It bombed at the box office, but if you remember the drive-in horror movies of the 80's and thereabouts, you'll love this one which is an absolute spoof.
    YES! I love Slither. It's today's response to Tremors or Critters.

It's a shame it did so poorly. It was much more of a representation of "grindhouse" style movies than Grindhouse was. The guy that wrote and directed that also wrote Scooby-Doo, believe it or not! He also wrote Dawn of the Dead, which makes more sense.

But, yeah, great, great movie.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org