Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Coyote Ugly is one of the worst movies I've seen 10,000 times, my friend.

He's a comedian who's hot with the college crowd right now. You'd probably recognize him if you saw him.

Lauren was one of those girls in a Maxim about five years ago who was just some pretty chick who was an "aspiring actress" or model or something (aren't they all). I just remember being blown away at how pretty she was.

As for Hostel 2, I dunno, the first one was enough for me.
    I forgot she was in Coyote Ugly, but it's been years since I watched it. She was also in Cheaper by the Dozen 1 and 2.

You definatly should pick up A Mid Summer Nights Rave, she is really hott in that movie. It's got a pretty good cast. Chris Owen from the American Pie movies and National Lampoons Dorm Daze 1 & 2, Andrew Keegan from 10 Things I Hate About You and Camp No Where, Jason London from Dazed and Confused and Out Cold, Kerri Lynn Pratt(frickin hott) and the nerdy guy from the first The Fast and The Furious. It's a must see!

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I like the Tenacious D album and I own the Tenacious D HBO DVDs. Haven't seen [i]The Pick of Destiny[i], yet.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I like the Tenacious D album and I own the Tenacious D HBO DVDs. Haven't seen [i]The Pick of Destiny[i], yet.
    Tenacious HBO dvd's? That's the first time I herd about these.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

It's called Tenacious D, the Complete Master Works. It's a two disc set and includes the concert at Brixton Academy, six HBO episodes, two HBO film shorts, three TV appearances: MAD TV, Crank Yankers, and Conan O'Brien, a couple of music videos, and a Tenacious D on the road documentary.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

It's called Tenacious D, the Complete Master Works. It's a two disc set and includes the concert at Brixton Academy, six HBO episodes, two HBO film shorts, three TV appearances: MAD TV, Crank Yankers, and Conan O'Brien, a couple of music videos, and a Tenacious D on the road documentary.
    Oh.............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you're a fan of the D, you definitely need that Master Works DVD, it's awesome and pretty cheap, too.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    If you're a fan of the D, you definitely need that Master Works DVD, it's awesome and pretty cheap, too.
    I don't know anything about them other then Jack Black is in it. I've never even heard their music.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I don't know anything about them other then Jack Black is in it. I've never even heard their music.
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F85sWIybFk0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F85sWIybFk0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H15Zq72lu3k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H15Zq72lu3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R70V1Yz-dZ4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R70V1Yz-dZ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Think of them as a comedy heavy metal band. I always thought they were making fun of how some bands take themselves so seriously.
    Last edited by hjmick; 07-20-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F85sWIybFk0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F85sWIybFk0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H15Zq72lu3k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H15Zq72lu3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R70V1Yz-dZ4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R70V1Yz-dZ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Think of them as a comedy heavy metal band. I always thought they were making fun of how some bands take themselves so seriously.
    Damn, those kept freezing up on me when I watched them. I actually got the free Tenacious D cd that came with the movie when I bought it at Wal-Mart I just never listened to me. I guess Jack Black's singing in School Of Rock really bothered me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, if you can't tell, I'm sort of a Christmas freak and The Nativity Story, which you mentioned, has to be considered a Christmas movie going into the traditional Christian idea of how the celebration started. I'm not really into all of that and have my own ideas, but I did see the movie and felt that it could have been good. But it just sort of plodded along and wasn't what it could have been. Heck, the pageant they have at the Crystal Cathedral in Orange County, California, is much better done and spectacular than this telling of the story. So unless you're deeply religious, it just isn't a movie I recommend. Too bad, because I think it could have been far better and still tell the basic Biblical story.
    Merry Christmas, Ho, ho, ho!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyHornyPie View Post
    Hey, if you can't tell, I'm sort of a Christmas freak and The Nativity Story, which you mentioned, has to be considered a Christmas movie going into the traditional Christian idea of how the celebration started. I'm not really into all of that and have my own ideas, but I did see the movie and felt that it could have been good. But it just sort of plodded along and wasn't what it could have been. Heck, the pageant they have at the Crystal Cathedral in Orange County, California, is much better done and spectacular than this telling of the story. So unless you're deeply religious, it just isn't a movie I recommend. Too bad, because I think it could have been far better and still tell the basic Biblical story.
    You a Christmas freak? No way, I couldn't tell that! Welcome to the board man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have about 800 more that I have bought that I haven't watched yet.
    ??...uhh, Nevada?.....you need to stop wasting money.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Nooo... Say it ain't so...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........................

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Not a waste, movies are my passion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

??...a passion for owning movies you don't watch?