Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Family members and race survey...

Most people here I suspect would say they are not racist.

And mmm I don't think she'll mind but Perrianne has self identified as having racist views. So I'd like a to take a survey of the boards ideas on their own families.

So here's the survey question:
    How many people in your extended family do you know of that have ideas about race that are similar to or more extreme than Perriannes?

Tailfins has already mentioned that a few family are/were klan members. so that'd count as more extreme pretty much.

In my family I really don't know of anyone who has a set negative attitude or harsh negative stereotyped views towards whites. Or thinks whites "have to prove themselves" etc..

One of my good friends wives though does a have a negative attitude towards whites. Her default position is that whites are racist. And white men are especially so and generally arrogant. Those are the 2 stereotypes of whites that she carries around. Nothing else. known her for years. I saw some random racist attacks as a kid/teen but know people who grew out of the teen stupidity.

But my family, i can't think of anyone whose known for generally disliking or general negative talk about whites. Or saying that all/most whites are fill in the blank, or who wish whites harm or that they would go away etc..

Anyway. seriously i'm not trying to start anything. love peace and soul everyone.
    just wondering if other families here have that stray uncle or aunt...

Perrianne my apologies if this offends you.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-19-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16