Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Lousy poem stealing dogs.

I thought it was not too bad when I had only searched for my poems stolen by -Goggle searching only the poem titles, about 50 or 60 stolen were found. However at my poetry home site a blog author suggested also searching by way poem verses!
    I proceeded to do that and found , many many more were stolen!
    Such dishonorable lying dogs! What wretched damn creatures! I am pissed as hell.
    -------------------------------------------
    Sent this to my home site admin..-

At this site shown above my poem is clearly shown to be be copyrighted.
    Yet here ************* at it is not.

I am finding many dozens more of my poems stolen and suspect that no clear copyright
    warning presented here at the this home site leads many to think they can just steal
    our poems..

My request and suggestion is admin here CLEARLY SHOWS each poem copyrighted
    immediately upon its first presentation here.

You do that on your sister site-- why not here!??
    Recent example-- found today
    Poetry/music | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetr...67222916747882
    Sex Wrapped In A Song "I saw the dark in your praise," as you spread on that rich
    glaze Treasure I sought cried play along, this girl has sex wrapped in a song!
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-30-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks revelarts, NightTrain, LongTermGuy, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I thought it was not too bad when I had only searched for my poems stolen by -Goggle searching only the poem titles, about 50 or 60 stolen were found. However at my poetry home site a blog author suggested also searching by way poem verses!
    I proceeded to do that and found , many many more were stolen!
    Such dishonorable lying dogs! What wretched damn creatures! I am pissed as hell.
    -------------------------------------------

Recent example-- found today
    Poetry/music | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetr...67222916747882
    Sex Wrapped In A Song "I saw the dark in your praise," as you spread on that rich
    glaze Treasure I sought cried play along, this girl has sex wrapped in a song!

Yeah, you want to copy 2 or 3 lines of your poems, highlight, right click, select "search Google for (highlighted text)". I'd imagine that people that steal your stuff will rename them, so a title search won't find many of your poems doing it that way.

Searching for the actual text is the best way to find your stuff.

Did you contact the owners of the sites and complain? Public shaming should be in order, too. That kind of crap is inexcusable.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Sorry, Tyr, that really sucks. Another case of human beings sinking to the lowest level they can.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Yeah, you want to copy 2 or 3 lines of your poems, highlight, right click, select "search Google for (highlighted text)". I'd imagine that people that steal your stuff will rename them, so a title search won't find many of your poems doing it that way.

Searching for the actual text is the best way to find your stuff.

Did you contact the owners of the sites and complain? Public shaming should be in order, too. That kind of crap is inexcusable.
    Will check using that method this week. I had no idea so many were stealing and using my poems.
    They are copy righted at my poetry site.
    I've already contacted one site directly demanding that poem be pulled from use and the offender dealt with. Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Sorry, Tyr, that really sucks. Another case of human beings sinking to the lowest level they can.
    I found so many today. I guess my very good poet friend that told me this over a year ago was correct-
    " Robert, they steal your poems because they are damn good and have value,
    if that was not true, you'd have none stolen."
    Still the high umber of cases found and I suspect that I've only found the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

However I found this -- "fair use" one and thought it quite interesting. Although her analysis hit some things it missed others but overall was quite good! She cited me as the author, made no changes in content and thus was legally allowed to present my poem as it was presented.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://enchantment529.blogspot.com/2...-needs_22.html

Enchantment 529

Monday, December 22, 2014

Captive Needs A Release

Who's scratching in the attic,
    so eager to come down to play
    Why is the evil laughter
    sounding loudly my way?

What curses do I now hear
    that spit into my room
    The foul odor of darkness
    reeking of tragic doom!

Where hides this monster
    screeching so very loud
    Growling out dark curses
    would make the devil proud!

When will the wailing stop
    the clawing sounds cease
    Very soon I fervently pray
    this captive needs a release!

Robert. Lindley. Poem.Oct. 10.2014.Dec.18.2014.

Summery:

This poem is about a man who got captured and wants to escape his prison. I also think that the captured person could also be the true self of the catcher.The person speaking could have a hidden secret and it wants to stay hidden, but the secret wants to come out. It might want to come out because the man could have done something horrible in his past and he now feels the guilt and he is terrified that someone might find out what he had done. He is terrified that it will soon get out and he might turn him into a monster by making him do the same thing in the past.

Technique Analysis:

The author uses personification in the lines “What curses do I hear that spit into my room.” He doesn't literally mean that the curses are spitting. In this line he is showing that the curses he hears is talking so fast that they are almost spitting at him. The purpose of this line is to show how fast the curses are speaking.

The author uses personification in the lines “ The foul odor of darkness reeking of tragic doom!” He doesn't literally mean the darkness has an odor. In this line he is stating that the darkness has an odor but, I think he means that he smells his own fear. The purpose of this line is to show how terrified he is.

The author uses imagery in the stanza “ Where hides this monster screeching so very loud growling out dark curses that make the devil proud.” In this stanza he is showing what the monster is shouting. The purpose if this stanza is to show what the monster is saying and to show what it is doing.

Connection to theme:

The main parts of this poem is the captive and the person. They are connected by the man could be his catcher, they are both people. The relationship between my theme and this poem is that people can be enchanted by darkness. Enchantment does not have to light it can be darkness. People can have darkness inside of them but on the outside they can be the most joyful people you know. In the poem the captive could be the mans darkness. This is why it relates to my theme, enchantment can be magical or horrific. Depends on who you are, people think of enchanted things differently.

Reflections:

The message in this poem reflects to my other readings because they all have internal issues and some sort of magic. Harry Potter and this poem deal with internal issues, Harry Potter has to deal with the fact that he has a piece of Voldemort inside of him. In the poem the man could have a monster living inside him or a dirty secret that he doesn't want to come out.

I chose this poem because it had a darkness inside it. It could have many meanings to why the author wrote it. When you read this, you form an image in your mind that is showing you the poem. Many things came to my mind when I read this such as, did the man really have a captive in his attic or was it all in his mind. Did he have a secret he was hiding or was he hearing noises and going insane. This is why i like looking at enchanted things they make you wonder and imagine what is real and that is fiction.
    Posted by Gwennie freeman at 10:20 AM

9. Thanks NightTrain, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

My poem stolen at my poetry site then with a slight title change and reposted at my poetry site by this damn woman..
    Unbelievable audacity!! --Tyr

Robert J. Lindley 2/14/2015
    http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/member_area/my_poems.aspx
    Edit Hell-Hound Allows No Souls Out 443 comments 2/14/2015
    ----------
    Gretchen Cruz
    http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/poems_poet....aspx?ID=56415
    04/01/2015 Hell hound 161 comments Blank verse
    ----------
    This woman (while a member here) stole my poem here at the Soup while a member posting here at the Soup.
    Check the dates. And that poem I had written many decades ago! Had edited it to make it
    shorter to present here!
    What AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Her poem as posted

Gretchen Cruz
    04/01/2015 Hell hound 161 Blank verse

HELL-HOUND

Deep in the darkest pit
    Where anguished screams resound
    Evil thoughts feed the it
    Fanged, demon like hell-hound

No mercy for those so lost
    Only torture to pay the cost
    Gnawing on its victims with relish
    The monster growls so hellish

Desperate pleas never heard
    Too late for any praying word
    Looking in deeply is insane
    Here, mercy calls always in vain

Dark shadows skirt about
    Hell-hound allows no souls out
    Fear forces me to not see
    That fate once was awaiting me

Distant pits rumble much the same
    Death
    Final victor in this hellish game
    Copyright © 2015 Gretchen Cruz
    --------------------------------

Mine--Robert Lindley

Edit Hell-Hound Allows No Souls Out 443 comments 2/14/2015

Hell-Hound Allows No Souls Out

Deep in the darkest pit,
    where anguished screams resound
    Evil thoughts feed the it,
    fanged , demonlike hell-hound

No mercy for those so lost,
    only torture to pay the cost
    Gnawing on its victims with relish,
    the monster growls so hellish

Desperate pleas never heard,
    too late for any praying word
    Looking in deeply is insane,
    here, mercy calls always in vain

Dark shadows skirt about,
    hellhound allows no souls out
    Fear forces me to not see,
    that fate once was awaiting me

Distant pits rumble much the same
    Death final victor in this hellish game

Robert J. Lindley

note -- Edited and shortened poem from a very much longer
    write many decades ago.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Plagiarism

Why do you steal words from me?
    When all I want is to be
    Someone who feels free
    To reflect what my soul sees!!

Robert, this is what just popped out while reading your posts. I'm posting to the site right now.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 09-01-2015 at 01:03 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

Plagiarism

Why do you steal words from me?
    When all I want is to be
    Someone who feels free
    To reflect what my soul sees!!

Robert, this is what just popped out while reading your posts. I'm posting to the site right now.
    Thanks, hope they notice. I have yet to get a reply to my two emails to them but they did add the copyright warning that I requested to all our poems there. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

A famous artist (can't remember who) once said "Yes, I steal things. But I only steal from the best. They should be flattered."

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    A famous artist (can't remember who) once said "Yes, I steal things. But I only steal from the best. They should be flattered."
    Would be flattering if they listed me as the author(!), they do not.

They either say they wrote it or else leave it blank--so as to leave the impression that they just wrote it.
    Some are using my poems to either sell products or services that they offer--thus making money and I do not get a damn crying dime.

I am brutal in real life to any I catch stealing from me, always busted them up real bad!
    Bad enough, that none ever tried it twice!! -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

More crap. Idiots claim fair use but edit my poem and do not even cite me as the author!!! -Tyr

You used my copyrighted poem but did not show me as the author!
    You also did not included the closing verses.-if used legally - I must be clearly noted as the author(Robert J. Lindley) and the poem can not be edited.
    Correct this mistake... below my poetry site link and my poem--dated. I wrote and posted it at another forum even before that date shown.
    My email address,
    robertjlindley@yahoo.com
    Please reply or else take action on my complaint by agreeing to my requests.

Ten Years Today, Our Love

The sweet joy of my life you are still
    your love, does in my heart instill
    sweetness of your touch does so thrill!

No other could ever hold or replace
    the beauty of your soul and face
    your light, my heart does so race!

It was you, always you from the start
    so beautiful, witty, always so smart
    your love, our love rests in this heart!

Time surely must yield, to the flowers in our field!

Robert J. Lindley , 12-10-2014
    Note- Ten years today my wife and I have been married.
    Ten glorious years she has blessed me with and I adore her
    more each day. She that still thrills me when I see her rise
    in the early morn. When I hear her voice say goodnight.
    These ten lines of love are my offering to this sweet lady, my darling wife.
    Copyright © 2015 Robert Lindley

http://************* .com/poem/ten_years_today,_our_love_624820
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Notice
    All Poetry is provided for academic research only. Commercial use is prohibited.
    All Poems are subject to U.S. copyright laws and remain property of their respective owners.
    All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge.
    The Copyright Law of the United States Of America (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.”
    We do not assert any claim of copyright for individual poems. We do, however, assert a claim of copyright for our compilation, its scope and style, and our site design.
    Please write us for your questions on the rules of publishing rights.
    PoemsJunction.Com

You presented my poem this way shown below--with two edits--my name not shown and closing verses not shown!
    Correct these mistakes or else delete my poem!!

The Sweet Joy Of My Life You Are Still

The sweet joy of my life you are still
    your love, does in my heart instill
    sweetness of your touch does so thrill!
    No other could ever hold or replace
    the beauty of your soul and face
    your light, my heart does so race!
    It was you, always you from the start
    so beautiful, witty, always so smart
    your love, our love rests in this heart!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Seeking A Resolution

I wrote a poem that gave me some pride
    now found it stolen and renamed
    The lousy culprit seems to now just hide
    in her act she should be shamed!

Asking for a much needed speedy solution
    somehow must be a difficult request
    Please remove her dirty, stinking pollution
    set my injured poetic heart at rest!

Justice must be served or else it's voided
    why is the request so hard to address
    I seek that a just solution not be avoided
    and resolution be made her mess!!!!

Robert J. Lindley, 09-05-2015

Note since Sassylady wrote her fine poem on this subject at
    our poetry site, I decided to write this one to present
    there , if admin does not take action soon on this blatant,
    and audacious case of stealing from their site and daring to
    repost again at their site!. They seem to be dragging their
    feet so to speak.

19. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post