Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Default Are You Shitting ME?

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Speechless.

4. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

OK for starters I don't believe the title of this is , " Are you Shitting me " Gunny I must suggest you tone your language down a bit.

Seriously though, if a young black girl had walked in with a lunch box that said " Black Lives Matter" I would bet my last dollar that wouldn't be against the rules, but that is irrelevant really, how stupid have our educators become to make a big deal out of a little girls lunch Box, hell we have Sassy that I am sure still has a Wonder Woman lunch Box at least I know her avatar is against the dress code.

Yes Gunny I agree, after reading this all that comes to mind is you have got to be Fuc*** crazy.

People are outraged about a letter reportedly sent from school officials to two parents telling them that their daughter's Wonder Woman lunchbox was too "violent" and violates the school's dress code.
    "We noticed that Laura has a Wonder Woman lunchbox that features a superhero image," the letter says. "In keeping with the dress code of the school, we must ask that she not bring this to school."
    "The dress code we have established requests that the children not bring violent images into the building in any fashion – on their clothing (including shoes and socks), backpacks and lunchboxes."
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4454732965001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4454732965001&loc=debatepolicy .com&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debatepolicy.com%2Fshowt hread.php" width="466" height="263" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    <noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com" target="_blank">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>
    Last edited by NightTrain; 09-01-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Removed the bonus vids
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Wonder Woman must be white. This is pushing it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

When did liberals lose all their common sense? What this nation needs is to fire every liberal educator out there and start over. We need a balance in our schools good grief! I have never seen a violent lunchbox and I'm shocked that liberals can find them. Poor sheltered little things!

10. Thanks Gunny, Jeff, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Once upon a time when Gunny was a Gunny, this dipishit school counselor tried to tell me my daughter wasn't allowed to fight back. You KNOW that went over like a fart in a whirlwind. Basically, if I quote myself, I think it rhymed with "fuck you". Or sounded just like it.

12. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Wonder Woman must be white. This is pushing it.
    I was not saying the little girl was scolded due to her being white, what I said was a Black Lives matters lunch box, which is truly bad, wouldn't get the same reaction. Nothing at all to do with white or black children, I am calling BS on the rule and showing just how full of it that it is.

You know that fishing dude might of been on to something.
    Last edited by Jeff; 09-01-2015 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    When did liberals lose all their common sense? What this nation needs is to fire every liberal educator out there and start over. We need a balance in our schools good grief! I have never seen a violent lunchbox and I'm shocked that liberals can find them. Poor sheltered little things!
    That would have been a while ago. "Liberal" and "common sense" are antonyms.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I was not saying the little girl was scolded due to her being white, what I said was a Black Lives matters lunch box, which is truly bad, wouldn't get the same reaction. Nothing at all to do with white or black children, I am calling BS on the rule and showing just how full of it that it is.

You know that fishing dude might of been on to something.
    You are correct. And I agree on calling BS. STFU and let our kids be kids. And if my daughter liked Wonder Woman, fuck you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Once upon a time when Gunny was a Gunny, this dipishit school counselor tried to tell me my daughter wasn't allowed to fight back. You KNOW that went over like a fart in a whirlwind. Basically, if I quote myself, I think it rhymed with "fuck you". Or sounded just like it.
    Dam I bet the teachers loved to see you come walking in on parent teacher nights.

17. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Dam I bet the teachers loved to see you come walking in on parent teacher nights.
    Oh yea the did. The school was right outside the base ao I usually showed up in uniform. SO I could listen to some slef=sanctimonious bitch tell me what my kid was allowed to have for a snack. I was like, "If my kid wants a f=ing Twinkie, she's getting one and if you take anything away from her again you're going to be in a hurt locker."

Schools didn't like me as a student, much less when I was an adult.

19. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Oh yea the did. The school was right outside the base ao I usually showed up in uniform. SO I could listen to some slef=sanctimonious bitch tell me what my kid was allowed to have for a snack. I was like, "If my kid wants a f=ing Twinkie, she's getting one and if you take anything away from her again you're going to be in a hurt locker."

Schools didn't like me as a student, much less when I was an adult.
    Last one I went to I was reading the stuff the teacher had posted on the wall on the outside of the classroom when the Ol lady walked in, I heard the teach say hello and then immediately asked, did you bring your husband with you tonight.

I think they liked me better as a student, and they hated me then.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Just modernize it to "Wonder Tranny" and you'll be covered.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

23. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Last one I went to I was reading the stuff the teacher had posted on the wall on the outside of the classroom when the Ol lady walked in, I heard the teach say hello and then immediately asked, did you bring your husband with you tonight.

I think they liked me better as a student, and they hated me then.
    I had Mr Anderson. You're 18 so if you screw up I'm kicking your ass out. So I had a note. Please excuse me for being absent because I was sick. Said I couldn't do that and I pointed out that if I was 18 and he could kick me out, then I could legally write my own damned notes.

And my dad was a peach as well. DON'T call my dad at work. RULE Number 1. He walked into the office. looked at me and said "Did you start it?" Nope. We're leaving. Much to "Black Lives Matters" protests. Butch's dad did the exact same thing. You took a swing at one of us and you got what you deserved.

25. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I had Mr Anderson. You're 18 so if you screw up I'm kicking your ass out. So I had a note. Please excuse me for being absent because I was sick. Said I couldn't do that and I pointed out that if I was 18 and he could kick me out, then I could legally write my own damned notes.

And my dad was a peach as well. DON'T call my dad at work. RULE Number 1. He walked into the office. looked at me and said "Did you start it?" Nope. We're leaving. Much to "Black Lives Matters" protests. Butch's dad did the exact same thing. You took a swing at one of us and you got what you deserved.
    Your Dad and Mine sound a lot a like, I Bremen the teachers telling my dad how good i was doing that i reminded her I lost my privileges to go to the black board, my dad back handed me, told the teacher there had to be a reason i didn't want to go ( there was, I wasn't paying attention and had no idea what she wanted so I reminded her I was on punishment ) another time I still remember I was right, but the teacher told a different tale and I remember my dad saying, do you honestly believe I will take the word of a pink kid before the word of a adult, I realized it was a lost cause.

27. Thanks Gunny thanked this post