Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Ronda Rousey Happily Accepts Marine's Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'Yeah, He's Cu

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/ronda-rou...135100613.html

Ronda Rousey Happily Accepts Marine's Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'Yeah, He's Cute!'

ETonline
    Antoinette Bueno
    September 2, 2015

Ronda Rousey has a date with a Marine!
    The 28-year-old UFC champ accepted an invite to the Marine Corps Ball by Jarrod Haschert, a Marine stationed in Camp Lejune, North Carolina, after his Facebook video dedication to her went viral.
    "You are my celebrity crush, like, I love everything you do and I think that you are a phenomenal person, which is why it would be my honor to take you to the Marine Corps Ball on December 11th," Haschert says in the video, which has been viewed over five million times. "I really hope this doesn't get in the way of your training ... but I hope you take this in consideration, because if you do, you will truly be making my dream come true."
    NEWS: Celebs React to Ronda Rousey's Impressive 34-Second UFC Win
    Hey guys, I'm trying to take Ronda Rousey to the Marine Corps Ball this year and I need your help to reach out to her and her fans. Please share this post and video. Thank you!!
    Posted by Jarrod Hash on Saturday, August 22, 2015
    Rousey responded in a new video posted by TMZ, confirming that she's indeed free now that her upcoming fight against Holly Holm has been moved up to Nov. 14.
    ... And she's totally all in.
    "I was like, I can't go anyway because I'm in camp, but the fight got moved so I actually can go, but I don't know how to hit him up and say, like, 'Yeah, I wanna go with you!'" she says. "Yeah I would totally go, for sure. ... It's a yes."
    And judging from her reaction to Haschert's video, it's possible sparks could fly that night -- if he's a gentleman.
    "Yeah, he's cute!" Rousey smiles. "He's gotta be a gentleman, you know? I'm not a first date kind of girl but I don't know, we'll see when I meet him."
    Though there's one stipulation -- the handsome Marine will also need dates for Rousey's three gal-pals. "He needs to find dates for my girls, then we'll all go," she says.
    Something tell us, that won't be a problem.
    ET caught up with Rousey in March, when she talked about her single status. "They're demanding an explanation for me being single," she told ET's Kevin Frazier. "They're like, 'You're single? Explain yourself!' I'm like, 'Why? I'm busy, man. I've got some stuff to do. I'm really busy.'"
    "Of course I want to meet somebody one day," she added. "I am an ovarian gold mine. Genetically I owe it to the human race to reproduce."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    If he is lucky they will not fight but may join for the night. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

That's kinda cute. I remember when I was young.... sooooo long ago.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What a lucky Marine, and what an awesome thing for Ronda to do.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What a lucky Marine, and what an awesome thing for Ronda to do.
    I bet he will be a gentleman! Or else!!! lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I bet he will be a gentleman! Or else!!! lol
    Not me, I'd pay top dollar to get my ass kicked by her!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not me, I'd pay top dollar to get my ass kicked by her!
    And for some reason, I believe you.