Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Gang member is allergic to "weird" white people

This is awesome!! What a maroon!

------

SEPTEMBER 4--A wonderfully quotable Florida gang member who tried to run from a cop after being found with marijuana explained that, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Officer Joseph May was at a Clearwater gas station early Tuesday morning when he was approached by Taurus Jabriel Brown, whom the cop recognized as “a gang member from the community I work in,” according to a police report.

Brown, 19, told May that he “would like to be a police officer one day.” The teen then shook hands with the cop, who noticed a marijuana blunt tucked behind Brown’s ear.

“Is this weed?” May asked. “How stupid are you?”

After being asked to place his hands behind his back, Brown reportedly “tensed, pulled away, and attempted to run out of the front door.” He did not get far, thanks to a takedown move executed by the Clearwater Police Department patrolman.

“Damn, man, all this for weed. Wow, bro, you must want to make an arrest,” said Brown, who added, “I’ll plead guilty, I’ll go to court and plead guilty, please don’t take me to jail. Can you tell the judge I plead guilty?”

When Officer May asked Brown why he tried to flee, the teen replied, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Asked by May to further expound on his thoughts, Brown said, “Nah, I’m playing. I let you catch me.” But he then added, “White people are weird as fuck, doe.”

Brown, pictured above, was charged with pot possession and obstruction, both misdemeanors. He remains locked up in the county jail on $300 bond.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/f...-member-456392
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Hopefully some of those big white boys hear of this story and show him just how weird they can get.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Hmmmm....Well...​Intelligent "white people" dont care for baggy ass pants "black thugs" near them or even looking at them...hurts the eyes and the brain...seeing all the stupidity

6. Thanks Black Diamond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is awesome!! What a maroon!

------

SEPTEMBER 4--A wonderfully quotable Florida gang member who tried to run from a cop after being found with marijuana explained that, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Officer Joseph May was at a Clearwater gas station early Tuesday morning when he was approached by Taurus Jabriel Brown, whom the cop recognized as “a gang member from the community I work in,” according to a police report.

Brown, 19, told May that he “would like to be a police officer one day.” The teen then shook hands with the cop, who noticed a marijuana blunt tucked behind Brown’s ear.

“Is this weed?” May asked. “How stupid are you?”

After being asked to place his hands behind his back, Brown reportedly “tensed, pulled away, and attempted to run out of the front door.” He did not get far, thanks to a takedown move executed by the Clearwater Police Department patrolman.

“Damn, man, all this for weed. Wow, bro, you must want to make an arrest,” said Brown, who added, “I’ll plead guilty, I’ll go to court and plead guilty, please don’t take me to jail. Can you tell the judge I plead guilty?”

When Officer May asked Brown why he tried to flee, the teen replied, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Asked by May to further expound on his thoughts, Brown said, “Nah, I’m playing. I let you catch me.” But he then added, “White people are weird as fuck, doe.”

Brown, pictured above, was charged with pot possession and obstruction, both misdemeanors. He remains locked up in the county jail on $300 bond.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/f...-member-456392
    Sure ain't allergic to white peoples' tax money that pay his way, huh?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Black Diamond, Voted4Reagan, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Walks up to a cop with a Blunt behind his ear...

Definitely a product of the Public School System..

Not a brain in his head!!!
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Walks up to a cop with a Blunt behind his ear...

Definitely a product of the Public School System..

Not a brain in his head!!!
    Funny story.

While living in SC I lived in a County that had 4 different school systems, the county was also like 85% black, in town it was closer to like 95% black, well 3 of the school systems where in and around town and yup where mostly black, Now out is the country it was more like 95% white ( yea the math is way off but y'all get the point ) But to the point, downtown would come alive at night, yup all those folks that had night jobs out on the corner, hell the police wouldn't go into many of the neighborhoods unless they absolutely had to. Well guess what, all 4 schools had the same exact plans , same books same everything, but only one school produced decent students ( bet ya can't guess which one ) And everyone wanted to live in that one school district ( black and white alike ) by the time my kids got up in HS it was 50/50 ( black to white ) the area I lived in was still mostly white but white folks and blacks folks bought up land in that area so they had a address and could send there kids to school in that one district. See what I am getting at is it has nothing at all to do with Black or White or private or public schools, it is the child's home life, the kids in that one school district weren't smarter because their parents bought a acre of land nor where the kids dumber that lived in town, the difference was the home life the kids had.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Hell, I'm allergic to weird white people...

And weird black people...

And weird brown people...

And weird Asian people...

Weird people in general...

That's one reason my wife can't get me to go over to her brother's house, talk about weird white people...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Hell, I'm allergic to weird white people...

And weird black people...

And weird brown people...

And weird Asian people...

Weird people in general...

That's one reason my wife can't get me to go over to her brother's house, talk about weird white people...
    I have the same issue with my in-laws weird as hell, and now that you mention it, yea I am allergic.

15. Thanks hjmick thanked this post