Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default Prayers

1. For my boy and his two buddies, on their trip to Oregon. The three are only 15, and have to get their gears, bags, get a shuttle, and to a hotel late tonight. Then they have to shuttle back to the airport to get picked up by the camp shuttle. Next Saturday, return trip, private limo (van) to the airport, check in, change planes in Vegas.

2. For my friend Reba, who lost a breast to cancer. It looks like they got it all, but the reconstructive surgery failed.

3. For my friend David and his two daughters, who's wife off'd herself last week.

4. For sis#1, who had her hip replaced for the second time, now in 6 month recovery stranded at home and can't work. I hope her hubby gets off his ass and at least cleans the house.

5. For sis#2, who's hubby had a breakdown a while back, and turned from a CEO to some guy who sits on the couch all day and can't even cut the grass. I hope they can sell their house soon and not take too much of a loss.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    1. For my boy and his two buddies, on their trip to Oregon. The three are only 15, and have to get their gears, bags, get a shuttle, and to a hotel late tonight. Then they have to shuttle back to the airport to get picked up by the camp shuttle. Next Saturday, return trip, private limo (van) to the airport, check in, change planes in Vegas.

2. For my friend Reba, who lost a breast to cancer. It looks like they got it all, but the reconstructive surgery failed.

3. For my friend David and his two daughters, who's wife off'd herself last week.

4. For sis#1, who had her hip replaced for the second time, now in 6 month recovery stranded at home and can't work. I hope her hubby gets off his ass and at least cleans the house.

5. For sis#2, who's hubby had a breakdown a while back, and turned from a CEO to some guy who sits on the couch all day and can't even cut the grass. I hope they can sell their house soon and not take too much of a loss.
    Noted.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

You got it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Sorry about everything your going though, this kinda thing sucks. If you need anything let me know.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will do..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

They are noted and included.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I should have added:

6, for my brother in law, who's got some odd form of MD, and no longer has enough strength in his hands to work a keyboard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Update on the boy: he called me this morning at 1:30 am eastern time to let me know they made it to the hotel with all their baggage. Next leg is back to the airport to meet the camp shuttle later on today. These are three good boys on the Eagle Scout track: all 15 years old, one's an Eagle, another's just completed his project, and mine's still working on his proposal. But this is still a big damn deal and for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lit a candle today Glock.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keeping them and you in my prayers.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Prayers sent.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The power of prayer.
    1. The boy and his friends made it home last night. The airline lost their luggage at their transfer in Lostwages, NV. But they’re all happy and healthy!
    2. Reba’s feeling good enough to spend a couple weeks at her condo at the lake, get her boat out of winter storage, stop by and see us, have a martini or two.
    3. David’s getting along. Laughed at a joke last week.
    4. No progress for sis#1.
    5. I talked with hubby for sis#2. He’s applied for a part time job, and is thinking about taking up running again. That’s huge.
    6. No progress on the brother-in-law. We’re getting him one of those digital picture frames and in the process of loading it up for him. Wife and daughter are going up to see him in two weeks.