OK I am not real sure exactly when this happened, but this sure does make me feel good about handing over my legally owned weapons and allowing the police to protect me.

Seems the Delkab County police in GA where called to a possible break in, they went to the back of the residence and found the door open and entered the house, while doing there cop stuff in the house shots where fired, the homeowner was shot , his dog shot and killed and one of the police officers was also shot, in the thigh, he underwent surgery and in is critical condition, sounds like it was really a bad scene in that house.

Now for the best part, the cops entered the wrong house, they entered it illegally and now that home owner has a new hole in his body and a dead dog because of it, and get this, the cop that was shot was actually shot by a fellow police officer, they don't even know if the homeowner even owned a weapon, yea I am feeling so well protected right now.

I am guessing at this point the cops not only need to wear a body camera but maybe a strobe light as well, so they know not to shoot each other.

A DeKalb County Georgia police officer was shot after he responded to the wrong home, entering it and shooting a man and his dog.
The interesting thing that occurred during the incident is that the police officer was actually shot by his fellow officer. It's not even clear whether or not the homeowner had a gun

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/co...n-and-his-dog/