Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Moochfood

These students need to talk to they mammies. They're the ones who voted for hope and change.

Outraged students have taken to social media to complain about moldy and under-cooked food shared alongside pictures of stomach-churning meals allegedly served by a Maryland school district.

Students at Prince George's County Public Schools posted images of half-pink meat patties, sandwiches that had buns containing mold, expired drinks and hollowed out chicken nuggets on Twitter.

'You're giving us something that's not healthy, that can possible cause us to die and it's just unacceptable,' Tamera Perry (pictured), a senior student at Friendly High School in Fort Washington said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3lqzVmcOt

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Michelle Obama says.... It's healthy for you... just eat it

Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 09-16-2015 at 06:12 AM.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

yeah... as I thought... Prince Georges County is almost the same demographics as Detroit...

2010[edit]

According to the 2010 U.S. Census:[37]

2000[edit]

The racial makeup of the county was as of 2000:

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Michelle Obama says.... It's healthy for you... just eat it

Yeah, they tell us MREs provide all the nutrients you need too. Try surviving on 2 of those a day for months at a time. I guess if you're a 5 foot tall 80 pound midget it might work. The ship's store made more money selling us weight gain protein powder than anything else. We'd pack it in giant ziplocks and it was worth humping it.

You can send me off to get shot at, tie one hand behind my back with your dumb rules, but you're worried about my health? I want chicken fried steak, a ton of white gravy, mashed potatoes with a gallon of butter on top, grandma's cornbread (with another ton of butter), and I want a sugar-loaded coke from Hell to wash it down with. Then I want a cigarette when I'm done loading that stuff up.

People like Michelle Obama just have a control freak problem based on THEIR issues. I STILL wear the same size I did in high school in the 70's. I load up on salt and whatever else I can find that tastes good. I love red meat. Maybe she should try pushing her fat ass away from the table?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My Grandmother and Grandfather ate a Diet of Red Meat, potatoes, pasta, Bacon, fried everything in Lard and Bacon grease, drank whiskey and beer, and you know what??

Both lived until they were almost 90yo!!

Grandpa was born in early 1900, Grandma in early 1901. My grandmothers sister was born in 1898!!

High Carbs, High Fats, Alcohol and Sweets surely did NOT take away from their quality of life... unless you consider 90yo to be a short life.

and another thing.....

THE FOOD TASTED GREAT!!!! Those women could cook!!

Captain America

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post