Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Blaze at giant London mosque

http://news.yahoo.com/blaze-giant-lo...201352112.html

Blaze at giant London mosque

London (AFP) - A blaze broke out Saturday at a London mosque which claims to be the largest in western Europe.

Ten fire trucks were sent to fight the blaze at the Baitul Futuh Mosque in Morden, southwest London.

The smoke could be seen across the city.

One man, said to be in his 40s, was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation, London Ambulance Service said.

The mosque was built for the Ahmadiyya Muslim community to provide people with a meeting place and venue to hold social religious events.

The 5.2-acre (2.1-hectare) complex was completed in 2003. There is space for at least 10,500 people to pray, according to the mosque's website.

The dome stands 75 feet (23 metres) above ground level.

"It is a very beautiful building and what has happened is very sad," said Stephen Alambritis, leader of the Merton Council local authority.

"There were no people at prayer at the time. It does seem that evacuation procedures worked.

"The congregation there, especially on a Friday, are very large and peaceful and they add very much to the community. This will be a blow to their operation but they will be back."

The fire affected around half of the ground floor, part of the first floor and a section of the roof.

London Fire Brigade said the blaze had hit administration buildings and the "mosque itself is thankfully unaffected."
    Two things--
    First, so sad that it did not burn to the ground
    Second-- Sad, if it was not push back by TRUE Brit patriots and set deliberately.
    IF THEY DON'T ACT NOW AND SERIOUSLY START FIGHTING THEY WILL ALL DIE OR BE ENSLAVED. A DAMN SOLID GOLD FACT.

Don't laugh we are targeted too. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Black Diamond, Jeff, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Two things--
    Second-- Sad, if it was not push back by TRUE Brit patriots and set deliberately.
    IF THEY DON'T ACT NOW AND SERIOUSLY START FIGHTING THEY WILL ALL DIE OR BE ENSLAVED. A DAMN SOLID GOLD FACT.

Yeah. Bummer.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Sounds like it could of had the makings for a good weenie roast, well hell they could of cooked sausages just for the special occasion.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Two things--

Maybe, if it's some unhappy (about the current Muslim invasion via refugees) Brits that set the fire, they should be setting fires under their "leaders" (like we here in the US should be doing) instead. Sure, the mosques are the radical Muslims' "community center" where they receive instructions and organize (not just pray)....but it's the political hacks that are creating this mess for us all. They're the ones that need to be 'burned' for their treachery. JS...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't think I could go along and laugh if it were innocent muslims. But just the shitty mosque? That's hilarious. Those innocent folks were destined for radicalism inside that shithole anyway.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't think I could go along and laugh if it were innocent muslims. But just the shitty mosque? That's hilarious. Those innocent folks were destined for radicalism inside that shithole anyway.
    >>>>...Understand...but do the "innocent" muslims read the same book of peace and worship the "same Mohammed" ?....do the "innocent ones" still cheer when "infidels" are attacked....just wondering bro......

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Of course. It's also one of the main places where they recruit. It's their "central intelligence agency", so to speak. And I would bet money that any mosque leader that does not want to go along with the current 'orders du jour' from the radicals above will get death threats and maybe death for not complying. Moderate Muslim = one who has not been explained the benefits to yet.
    Last edited by DLT; 09-27-2015 at 09:10 AM.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    >>>>...Understand...but do the "innocent" muslims read the same book of peace and worship the "same Mohammed" ?....do the "innocent ones" still cheer when "infidels" are attacked....just wondering bro......
    A damn lie (PROPAGANDA) that far too many infidels believe.
    There are no "moderate muslims" as Islam demands -TOTAL ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION!!!

THERE ARE MUSLIMS INSTRUCTED NOT TO ACT TO KILL INFIDELS YET BUT SECRETLY AND SIENTLY THEY SUPPORT THOSE THAT DO! FACT.--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

According to the reports I've seen, the mosque itself wasn't damaged .. just 'administrative buildings' nearby.

I'd hope that this actually has a bigger impact than one at the mosque itself would've had. Who can say what was being planned for, or 'run', in those 'administrative buildings' .. ?

But it says something, doesn't it ... that a London suburb has, within it, Western Europe's biggest mosque !!

See ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-mosque.html

Seventy firefighters in south London are battling an enormous blaze which engulfed western Europe's largest mosque.

Ten fire engines were dispatched to deal with the fire at the Baitful Futuh mosque in Morden, which started burning around midday.
    A man has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, but community leaders have said they do not believe anybody else was affected. The cause of the blaze is not yet known.

Shocked onlookers gathered opposite the mosque, watching a dark plume of smoke billowing out of the building's roof before they were ushered behind a police cordon. The fire was reported by a member of the public just after midday.

The enormous building sits on a 5.2acre site and can hold 10,500 people. At the time of the fire, however, only a handful of worshippers were inside, and were quickly evacuated. Nobody was at prayer when the fire broke out.

The huge effort to control the fire involved the police, ambulance services and the large fire brigade presence. The firefighting operation shut down the A24 and traffic was tailed back for miles as a result.

As of 6pm, the London Fire Brigade said they had contained the fire to administrative buildings and halls around the main mosque, which was not directly affected by the fire - though it was engulfed by smoke. Shortly afterwards they declared the fire 'under control'.
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-27-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    According to the reports I've seen, the mosque itself wasn't damaged .. just 'administrative buildings' nearby.

I'd hope that this actually has a bigger impact than one at the mosque itself would've had. Who can say what was being planned for, or 'run', in those 'administrative buildings' .. ?

But it says something, doesn't it ... that a London suburb has, within it, Western Europe's biggest mosque !!

See ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-mosque.html

Yes it highlights what I've been posting about Islam's sustained destruction of Britain for over 4 years now.
    Also shows the method, tactics that they use there so damn effectively .
    As can be seen being used here in USA .
    I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THIS LONG BEFORE I CAME HERE OVER 3 YEARS AGO MY FRIEND.

20. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Yes it highlights what I've been posting about Islam's sustained destruction of Britain for over 4 years now.
    Also shows the method, tactics that they use there so damn effectively .
    As can be seen being used here in USA .
    I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THIS LONG BEFORE I CAME HERE OVER 3 YEARS AGO MY FRIEND.
    What I don't get is they are committing genocide against Christians in Africa and the Middle East daily; yet, the MSM is concerned about a single mosque? And the sheeple try to say the MSM doesn't control what they think?

Payback's going to be a bitch once people have had enough. It started with Charles Martel in France the dude that sent them packing centuries ago. And with Leonidis at Thermopylae.

I just just don't get why we ALWAYS wait until we're getting our complacent asses kicked before we do anything.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What I don't get is they are committing genocide against Christians in Africa and the Middle East daily; yet, the MSM is concerned about a single mosque? And the sheeple try to say the MSM doesn't control what they think?

Payback's going to be a bitch once people have had enough. It started with Charles Martel in France the dude that sent them packing centuries ago. And with Leonidis at Thermopylae.

I just just don't get why we ALWAYS wait until we're getting our complacent asses kicked before we do anything.
    Globalist, mass media, leftist/muslim alliance is how they get by with it......
    Globalist power now far outranks our nation's power due to "shadow government" with our government.
    No different tan how the gangsters once bought entire police departments in Chicago/New York and got by with murder, etc..
    Only it political party gangsters this time around, angling for tens of millions in bribes and multi-billion dollar future scores. --Tyr

23. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Globalist, mass media, leftist/muslim alliance is how they get by with it......
    Globalist power now far outranks our nation's power due to "shadow government" with our government.
    No different tan how the gangsters once bought entire police departments in Chicago/New York and got by with murder, etc..
    Only it political party gangsters this time around, angling for tens of millions in bribes and multi-billion dollar future scores. --Tyr
    It's a combination of things, IMO but I don't see a conspiracy. If they were as organized as the Mob used to be, we'd be screwed already.

I agree about the politicians. I am a FIRM believer in term limits. While continuity has its upside, it also breeds complacency and graft. Look at Boehner. Poor Boehner has to retire. Yeah, with that $200k retirement check. I feel REAL bad for him. And what's he done but be a mealy-mouth since day one? He's so afraid of the Dems calling him a name I'm surprised he can even take a piss.

25. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It's a combination of things, IMO but I don't see a conspiracy. If they were as organized as the Mob used to be, we'd be screwed already.

I agree about the politicians. I am a FIRM believer in term limits. While continuity has its upside, it also breeds complacency and graft. Look at Boehner. Poor Boehner has to retire. Yeah, with that $200k retirement check. I feel REAL bad for him. And what's he done but be a mealy-mouth since day one? He's so afraid of the Dems calling him a name I'm surprised he can even take a piss.

Anybody here on DP qualified to become a member of Congress? Until you've been there. You have no idea what it takes to get anything done in Congress. They are all Politicians FIRST. That explains everything.
    Last edited by aboutime; 09-27-2015 at 08:33 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

27. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post