Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Default Speaking of Callouts ... Tailfins Come Out to Play

You fuckwit. What is your major ass malfunction? Why are you harassing others because of their beliefs? Some of yours are dumber'n a hitchpost. ANybody running around harassing the shit out of you about them? You can disagree without being a stalking dick. You take everything so personally and don't let go. Well give it a try, numbnuts.

And note: THIS is being a dick. But I ain't running around the board after you, nor am I in your PM box. I put it out in the open like a man.

I LIKE having people to talk to and not just YOU. How the hell does your skinny civilian ass ever expect to learn anything if you don't LISTEN to what people have to say? Oh yeah. You don't. CLUE.

And I ain't speaking for Jim, the staff, nor the board. I am speaking as a member of the board. One you don't want pissed off at you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Truly he insults Catholicism as much or more than Wiccans. He's just a stirrer, one I mostly ignore. It galls me that our politics often align.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks fj1200, Gunny, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Truly he insults Catholicism as much or more than Wiccans. He's just a stirrer, one I mostly ignore. It galls me that our politics often align.
    I don't know what his problem is and I don't care. What I DON'T see are any of these insults toward you or wiccan on the board. Man the fuck up and come pick on some girls where we ALL can see your weak little ass. Get out of their PM boxes and man the fuck up. Stop being a pissy little coward.

You go right the fuck ahead and bring it. Your ass was logged in for an hour and a half after I posted this thread. No response.

And to Kath: I'm sure Jim's got his lasso out. You know how I get
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Still no sign of him....?

7. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Still no sign of him....?
    He is thinking of how he is going to sue Gunny for calling him out ( let alone a pissy little coward nice touch Gunny !!!)
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    He is thinking of how he is going to sue Gunny for calling him out ( let alone a pissy little coward nice touch Gunny !!!)
    I just don't see why someone's got come around pissing on people's beliefs, and doing it in hiding. You already KNOW you're wrong if you're doing it in PM and afraid to come out in the daylight. I haven't seen wiccan bother anyone around here and I'm surprised v4r hasn't jumped through the screen yet. He must have more patience than I do.

But this wuss crap needs to stop. You got something to say, man the fuck up and put it on the damned board. I rarely use PM and when I do, it's usually for information type stuff. Using it to attack others is backstabbing bullshit. And running people off for being an insufferable ass doesn't cut it either.

I bet TF doesn't even have a clue what a wiccan is. He's too busy judging to open up his little brain housing group and think or hear what someone else has to say.

Disagreeing with someone I can understand. This personal attack BS for no reason I can't.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-29-2015 at 07:32 AM.

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This personal attack BS for no reason I can't.
    I did not see him personally attack or "stalk" anyone. He has an issue with the occult and things like that. He should likely just shut up if it hurts a nice person, but he speaks up with his own religious beliefs in return.

Imagine if we had the sweetest and kindest young muslim lady posting here. Do you think she would be occasionally upset with the content? Or perhaps jumped on if she posted her religious beliefs? And then imagine if we wanted to ban everyone who spoke up towards her about Islam?

Maybe we can discuss a "safe" zone, or create such a forum. But if something is posted in the religious forum, then folks from all religious stripes are welcome to reply. No different than if someone catholic posts something and Noir of Gnostic replies. Or Jafar posts something and got hounded about his beliefs. Or if an atheist posts (noir) and some laugh at him.

If we had 9 folks here who posted about witch stuff or paganism, would this one still speak out? I believe 100% he would. That's why I don't think it's personally directed, but rather directed at the content.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I did not see him personally attack or "stalk" anyone. He has an issue with the occult and things like that. He should likely just shut up if it hurts a nice person, but he speaks up with his own religious beliefs in return.

Imagine if we had the sweetest and kindest young muslim lady posting here. Do you think she would be occasionally upset with the content? Or perhaps jumped on if she posted her religious beliefs? And then imagine if we wanted to ban everyone who spoke up towards her about Islam?

Maybe we can discuss a "safe" zone, or create such a forum. But if something is posted in the religious forum, then folks from all religious stripes are welcome to reply. No different than if someone catholic posts something and Noir of Gnostic replies. Or Jafar posts something and got hounded about his beliefs. Or if an atheist posts (noir) and some laugh at him.

If we had 9 folks here who posted about witch stuff or paganism, would this one still speak out? I believe 100% he would. That's why I don't think it's personally directed, but rather directed at the content.
    I actually could care less if she's wiccan or whatever. The fact is, they are benign. I wouldn't care if it was a Muslim. I WOULD care if it was a radical, intolerant Muslim.

I think y'all are a bunch of dumb civilians. But I try to understand that and for the most part try to be tolerant. And THAT is one of the things that makes military people unique. We don't live in your little world. We've been been everywhere and seen so much weird shit but the one thing we had to learn was tolerance. So everyone can call everyone names here for not believing what they do. I try to understand people that are different than I am.

At any rate, I don't think losing 2 people because of the intolerance of 1 is much of a deal. Just my opinion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

And just to clarify, I ain't calling anyone dumb. "Dumb civilians" is a military term. My point is, we all look at things through our worlds. It doesn't require judging others unless they are harmful.

15. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

At any rate, I don't think losing 2 people because of the intolerance of 1 is much of a deal. Just my opinion.
    I think it sucks, but I can't simply ban others in order to keep membership. Either we are FOR freedom of speech, or we are not. Dumping on anothers religion isn't the same as a personal attack as the rules have in mind. And if we protect one's religion from such words - do we then do it for all members that hold their religion close to them? As I stated yesterday, 3/4 of the board would be banned for their words about Islam and their followers.

And to this day, people will come out with all kinds of reasons to avoid using the ignore feature of the board. And then the arguments and disagreements continue. And then folks would rather leave than simply click a button and make their problem disappear.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Kathianne, fj1200, Black Diamond, Perianne, DLT and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

And to this day, people will come out with all kinds of reasons to avoid using the ignore feature of the board. And then the arguments and disagreements continue. And then folks would rather leave than simply click a button and make their problem disappear.
    But I tried to ignore YOU and it won't let me because you are admin. See how unfair this system is? You drive me bonkers with your "hating Perianne" and there is nothing I can do about it.

Seriously, though, posters come and go. We all know that. I have looked at the leaders in posts. Most of them I don't know. People get tired of forums for whatever reason and they leave.

I hope Wiccan and V4R stay here with us.

19. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I actually could care less if she's wiccan or whatever. The fact is, they are benign. I wouldn't care if it was a Muslim. I WOULD care if it was a radical, intolerant Muslim.

I think y'all are a bunch of dumb civilians. But I try to understand that and for the most part try to be tolerant. And THAT is one of the things that makes military people unique. We don't live in your little world. We've been been everywhere and seen so much weird shit but the one thing we had to learn was tolerance. So everyone can call everyone names here for not believing what they do. I try to understand people that are different than I am.

I usually don't get involved in conflicts like this (not a mod, don't have to)...but....

where are all of the stalking and offensive comments? Can't they be posted in the Steel Cage for the sake of this argument, or is that against the rules?

It just seems that if someone is going to be called out and accused, the evidence against them should be put out on the table for everyone to peruse....else it is an unfair action. If I were her (WiccanL)...I would have asked Jim if I could post the offensive PMs in order to get consensus or a judgment call from the members here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    I usually don't get involved in conflicts like this (not a mod, don't have to)...but....

where are all of the stalking and offensive comments? Can't they be posted in the Steel Cage for the sake of this argument, or is that against the rules?

It just seems that if someone is going to be called out and accused, the evidence against them should be put out on the table for everyone to peruse....else it is an unfair action. If I were her (WiccanL)...I would have asked Jim if I could post the offensive PMs in order to get consensus or a judgment call from the members here.
    There were no offensive PM's at all.

The offending thread is in the religious section, the thread dated yesterday about witches. - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...e-of-the-witch

The issue is the 2nd post, TF's reply about the OP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    But I tried to ignore YOU and it won't let me because you are admin. See how unfair this system is? You drive me bonkers with your "hating Perianne" and there is nothing I can do about it.

Seriously, though, posters come and go. We all know that. I have looked at the leaders in posts. Most of them I don't know. People get tired of forums for whatever reason and they leave.

I hope Wiccan and V4R stay here with us.
    I actually thought of changing that, which it can be changed. Right now members cannot place staff on ignore. I'm willing to change that, but it could cause issues. I can see someone getting angry and placing all staff on ignore. Then there would be no way to privately or publicly discuss things with them if there was an issue.

I know you were only messin, but I'm sure some have tried to place moderators on ignore, whether here or elsewhere. This software is quite popular and the default is to not allow it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

There were no offensive PM's at all.

The offending thread is in the religious section, the thread dated yesterday about witches. - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...e-of-the-witch

The issue is the 2nd post, TF's reply about the OP.
    See there's nothing wrong with that post. They would have left eventually over some other reason or continued to push you for more and more protection.