Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Only someone familiar with, and expertise at being a real idiot would put an IDIOT flowchart here; based on personal experience, practice, and a general inability to recognize how dumb such a thing is to identify ones-self.
    Thank you again Gabby.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I'm open to coaching when the perspective has my best interest in mind. When someone gets angry at me, they get angry with a segment of society. I don't come up with these ideas all by myself, I got many of them from somebody. Many come from trial and error. It's like getting angry at me because you don't like "tails" but when I flip a coin 100 times, but it comes up "tails" 50.

I would go as far to say that insisting that someone embark on a failed course of action is an act of sabotage. I could just imagine some people at an Autism support group meeting saying, "Why yes, I think you should stay alone and unemployed. Just stay depressed instead of finding ways to "rev up" your brain function." Of course, I would call such a participant an idiot and proceed to tell the group to fix what torments them by any legal means necessary.
    I'm open to coaching when the perspective has my best interest in mind.
    OK, I'LL TAKE THAT BAIT--HERE GOES-

TF, wake the hell up. You have no reason to try to be a crusader and doing so by way of pm 'ing
    Wiccan here is a damn big , no/no IMHO.
    This being in the lounge I'll be civil to you-at least as much as I can.
    You made your case and your objections known --so shut the hell up and stop stalking.
    Nobody here hangs on your every word and some of the crazy shat you vomit here is stupidity on parade IMHO.
    LIVE AND LET LIVE. SHE IS NICE TO EVERYBODY-DOESN'T TRY TO CONVERT YOUR DIM-ASS -SO CHILL DUDE!
    You are one damn messed up dude IMHO..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks WiccanLiberal, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I left it up to my far better and more eloquent half to make this call... and it was not an easy one to make I assure you.

Since the day we arrived here together several years ago in 2012 she has been attacked by one individual in particular. He stalks her threads, attacks her beliefs and insults her at every turn.

Why does he do this? He blames his "Condition" ... Lets just call a spade a spade here...

He has fucking Asperger's syndrome and does nothing to control it. There is a reason that I have zero tolerance for this... My better half worked for many years with someone with exactly the same "Condition" with one major exception... The individual went to Therapy to help himself recognize the problem and to learn proper socialization skills. The individual we have here uses the board as a test bed for his social experiments and does NOTHING to respect the boundaries of other. The individual here on the board goes out of his way to be provocative and insulting, the person that Wiccan worked with went out of his way to seek the help he needed to make sure he never insulted anyone.

This is why I do not accept the excuse that his CONDITION is to blame. Wiccan's friend held a high level position ant one of the best medical institutions in NYC. Both his Children are similarly afflicted but follow their Fathers example. They are both high powered white collar professionals and both have Asperger's. They make sure everything they say and do reflects well on them and allows them to be socially and professionally acceptable. The Father retired 2 years ago after 30 years at that one job. His kids have both been employed almost 20 years each at their professions.

The individual here brags of 70+ jobs in how many years, always being released and having to interview over and over again. once again... exactly the opposite of the people we know.

So that is why I refuse to accept this persons CONDITION as an excuse... I know people far more afflicted with the same condition... They just choose to better themselves instead of deluding themselves that they can fix themselves by talking on a message board and running tests.

In real life I doubt this individual would utter a word to me.. He is weak, cowardly, awkward, has no courage of his convictions and would shy away from the almost 6'3" 265lb bald guy in front of him.

I refuse to accept his excuses and I refuse to censor what I see here. If there is going to be censorship it will come from HIM, I openly dare and defy him to NOT REPLY to any thread that Wiccan posts. Leave her the hell alone. Keep your anti-pagan sentiments to your damn self. Stop stalking her threads like a fucking obsessed creeper.

I had an "ASPIE" who made fun of me and called me an OLD MAN on another board I belong to.. He constantly made fun of me and one day at a gathering... guess who was there... The little 5'2" tough guy who lives in his Mommy's basement and looks like he never see's the sunlight. I walked up to him and said right to his smart-assed face, "Damn Stuart.... I never realized how small you are, You really are Little Stuart...."

He runs away now when he sees me...

So I will not be going anywhere... My father taught me to fight and fight I will.. and since he was a Marine, Gunny will tell you how they fight.... TO WIN and by whatever means possible...

I will not give Tailfins the fucking satisfaction of silencing me... if anything it has doubled my resolve...

Think before you speak Fins... I am not politically correct and dont care about your Condition. You are well enough to poke at me so by that logic you are well enough to handle the consequences..
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

6. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    OK, I'LL TAKE THAT BAIT--HERE GOES-

TF, wake the hell up. You have no reason to try to be a crusader and doing so by way of pm 'ing
    Wiccan here is a damn big , no/no IMHO.
    This being in the lounge I'll be civil to you-at least as much as I can.
    You made your case and your objections known --so shut the hell up and stop stalking.
    Nobody here hangs on your every word and some of the crazy shat you vomit here is stupidity on parade IMHO.
    LIVE AND LET LIVE. SHE IS NICE TO EVERYBODY-DOESN'T TRY TO CONVERT YOUR DIM-ASS -SO CHILL DUDE!
    You are one damn messed up dude IMHO..-Tyr
    Fair enough. All I ask is I get credit for making a reasonable effort.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    I left it up to my far better and more eloquent half to make this call... and it was not an easy one to make I assure you.

Since the day we arrived here together several years ago in 2012 she has been attacked by one individual in particular. He stalks her threads, attacks her beliefs and insults her at every turn.

Why does he do this? He blames his "Condition" ... Lets just call a spade a spade here...

He has fucking Asperger's syndrome and does nothing to control it. There is a reason that I have zero tolerance for this... My better half worked for many years with someone with exactly the same "Condition" with one major exception... The individual went to Therapy to help himself recognize the problem and to learn proper socialization skills. The individual we have here uses the board as a test bed for his social experiments and does NOTHING to respect the boundaries of other. The individual here on the board goes out of his way to be provocative and insulting, the person that Wiccan worked with went out of his way to seek the help he needed to make sure he never insulted anyone.

This is why I do not accept the excuse that his CONDITION is to blame. Wiccan's friend held a high level position ant one of the best medical institutions in NYC. Both his Children are similarly afflicted but follow their Fathers example. They are both high powered white collar professionals and both have Asperger's. They make sure everything they say and do reflects well on them and allows them to be socially and professionally acceptable. The Father retired 2 years ago after 30 years at that one job. His kids have both been employed almost 20 years each at their professions.

The individual here brags of 70+ jobs in how many years, always being released and having to interview over and over again. once again... exactly the opposite of the people we know.

So that is why I refuse to accept this persons CONDITION as an excuse... I know people far more afflicted with the same condition... They just choose to better themselves instead of deluding themselves that they can fix themselves by talking on a message board and running tests.

In real life I doubt this individual would utter a word to me.. He is weak, cowardly, awkward, has no courage of his convictions and would shy away from the almost 6'3" 265lb bald guy in front of him.

I refuse to accept his excuses and I refuse to censor what I see here. If there is going to be censorship it will come from HIM, I openly dare and defy him to NOT REPLY to any thread that Wiccan posts. Leave her the hell alone. Keep your anti-pagan sentiments to your damn self. Stop stalking her threads like a fucking obsessed creeper.

I had an "ASPIE" who made fun of me and called me an OLD MAN on another board I belong to.. He constantly made fun of me and one day at a gathering... guess who was there... The little 5'2" tough guy who lives in his Mommy's basement and looks like he never see's the sunlight. I walked up to him and said right to his smart-assed face, "Damn Stuart.... I never realized how small you are, You really are Little Stuart...."

So I will not be going anywhere... My father taught me to fight and fight I will.. and since he was a Marine, Gunny will tell you how they fight.... TO WIN and by whatever means possible...

I will not give Tailfins the fucking satisfaction of silencing me... if anything it has doubled my resolve...

Think before you speak Fins... I am not politically correct and dont care about your Condition. You are well enough to poke at me so by that logic you are well enough to handle the consequences..
    I just had to laugh. Believe it or not, *I* AM the eloquent one of us. You get into with shadow and I'm just running to safe corner. You're on your own.

ANd yeah, excuses don't change a thing. I like wiccan. She's always polite and nice. I haven't bothered to worry myself with her beliefs.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'll give you one credit...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post

I'm willing to work with you if you're willing to work with me. My beliefs are what they are, those are not open to negotiation, but how they are expressed is. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to WHO expresses an idea, just the idea itself. Religious matters are a topic I have strong opinions about, irrespective of who posts them. I'm not out to silence you. I give serious consideration to your ideas (but not insults) and that will always be the case. If you reply with my best interests in mind, I will take your post seriously and even make some attempt to implement it.

Let me explain my intention when I inform someone about Aspergers: It means social skills are hard work. It's just information of what reasonable expectations are. If you expect something beyond my ability, it's you that will be frustrated.

What consequences are there really? If someone isn't willing to work with me, they are not worth my bother.

If we met in real life, I would just greet you. I might ask if I was what you expected. I would assume you're smart enough not to commit an illegal act.
    Last edited by tailfins; 09-29-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    I'll give you one credit...
    ME, I give him half of a potato chip found under the coach this morn while Riza was cleaning.
    Like the prostitute said to the John that promised her more than she could handle-
    "Promises, promises and promises- I charge the same no matter how many times I laugh at that lie."
    -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ME, I give him half of a potato chip found under the coach this morn while Riza was cleaning.
    Like the prostitute said to the John that promised her more than she could handle-
    "Promises, promises and promises- I charge the same no matter how many times I laugh at that lie."
    -Tyr
    It seems like interacting with you is not a good deal. You don't really touch on topics that interest me anyway. Someone that touches on topics I care about is more interesting, even if in opposition.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

To do WHAT? Ridicule something you probably don't understand just because it isn't YOUR belief? Wiccans have been around longer that Christians and it's always people like you trying to destroy what they can't understand. They're mostly Celtic, which began as Vikings. That means they predate Christianity. They ain't green and don't ride on brooms.

My idea of a reasonable effort is understanding something before you attack it. Here's a plan: LET IT THE FUCK GO.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks WiccanLiberal, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

It seems like interacting with you is not a good deal. You don't really touch on topics that interest me anyway. Someone that touches on topics I care about is more interesting, even if in opposition.
    Why don't you just relax? THERE is a topic. This reminds me of that Avengers movie ... let's see ... you're managing to piss off every one of us. Try addressing what you can and not attacking what you can't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I just had to laugh. Believe it or not, *I* AM the eloquent one of us. You get into with shadow and I'm just running to safe corner. You're on your own.

ANd yeah, excuses don't change a thing. I like wiccan. She's always polite and nice. I haven't bothered to worry myself with her beliefs.
    You'd have liked Wiccan's Father... Joined the Navy in 1943 and retired in 1963 but spent 20yrs in reserves...

The two of you would have had epic discussions about how Leathernecks are better than Squids... and Vice Versa.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    To do WHAT? Ridicule something you probably don't understand just because it isn't YOUR belief? Wiccans have been around longer that Christians and it's always people like you trying to destroy what they can't understand. They're mostly Celtic, which began as Vikings. That means they predate Christianity. They ain't green and don't ride on brooms.

My idea of a reasonable effort is understanding something before you attack it. Here's a plan: LET IT THE FUCK GO.
    What REALLY sends chills up my spine is anything that attracts those 1/3 of the former angels that rebelled to serve Satan. My oldest son asked me a very interesting question: Was the American Revolution a Satanic act? He referred to the verse below. I was stumped. I however liked the question because it required a lot of thought. I think I will post that question on a higher traffic message board. I would like to see lots of responses to that hypothesis.

1 Samuel 15:23King James Version (KJV)

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'm willing to work with you if you're willing to work with me. My beliefs are what they are, those are not open to negotiation, but how they are expressed is. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to WHO expresses an idea, just the idea itself. Religious matters are a topic I have strong opinions about, irrespective of who posts them. I'm not out to silence you. I give serious consideration to your ideas (but not insults) and that will always be the case. If you reply with my best interests in mind, I will take your post seriously and even make some attempt to implement it.

Let me explain my intention when I inform someone about Aspergers: It means social skills are hard work. It's just information of what reasonable expectations are. If you expect something beyond my ability, it's you that will be frustrated.

What consequences are there really? If someone isn't willing to work with me, they are not worth my bother.

If we met in real life, I would just greet you. I might ask if I was what you expected. I would assume you're smart enough not to commit an illegal act.
    Don't care... you're on warning... Leave Wiccan Alone.... That should be your focus... not sucking up now that you've pissed people off.

As for committing illegal acts - Stalking people on their postings on Message boards and harassing them for their beliefs is actionable CRIMINALLY and is a Misdemeanor here in NY... in many states it is a felony and a violation of federal law.

You have been warned... cease your harassment of Wiccan... you only get one warning.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    LMAO! Ok....now that's just funny.

20. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post