Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You ain't allowed to rape my goat, dammit. And you just go ahead and hurt one of my daughters. Might want to start reading Revelations before you try THAT crap.
    COMPLETELY AGREE.. Hell, I'd break any of them like a damn twig for merely try to touch my wife or daughter!
    They would see the raging Injun' in me come out and scalp'em if they tried to do anything worse.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    COMPLETELY AGREE.. Hell, I'd break any of them like a damn twig for merely try to touch my wife or daughter!
    They would see the raging Injun' in me come out and scalp'em if they tried to do anything worse.--Tyr
    My baby girl is unconditional love. She cusses like a Marine and will tell me off in a heartbeat (she is MY baby girl ) . But I am always daddy. You touch one hair on that head and Hell ain't got a place to hide you from me. I'm coming. That simple.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm personally against the idea of committing genocide.
    Excellent !

Then, what actions do you recommend are taken against the Iranians, considering (a) their publicly stated intentions towards Israel, and (b) their developing a technology that just HAPPENS (what a surprise !) to be one that'd do the job .. ? ?

.. any actions at all ?

Besides, who knows - some enterprising interrogator might, through methods you'd personally disapprove of, gain information that'd allow for precision in attacking those who'd chiefly mastermind such genocide ... did you ever think of that ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-05-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not calling Waterboarding torture is like saying getting sucked off in the Whitehouse is not sex.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
    Not calling Waterboarding torture is like saying getting sucked off in the Whitehouse is not sex.
    Do not beat around the bush, just tell us how you really feel. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks Motown, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Excellent !

Then, what actions do you recommend are taken against the Iranians, considering (a) their publicly stated intentions towards Israel, and (b) their developing a technology that just HAPPENS (what a surprise !) to be one that'd do the job .. ? ?

.. any actions at all ?

Besides, who knows - some enterprising interrogator might, through methods you'd personally disapprove of, gain information that'd allow for precision in attacking those who'd chiefly mastermind such genocide ... did you ever think of that ?
    Are you going to condemn Namvets call for genocide, or are you fine with it?

As for Iran we must work with moderates and progressives both internally and externally involved with Iranian politics, the populace of Iran being the most important factor.
    Last edited by Noir; 10-05-2015 at 07:16 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As for Iran we must work with moderates and progressives both internally and externally involved with Iranian politics, the populace of Iran being the most important factor.
    I think there would be reprisals against any Iranian caught dealing with the West in an effort to undermine their status quo.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motown View Post
    I think there would be reprisals against any Iranian caught dealing with the West in an effort to undermine their status quo.
    Yes, almost certainly on an industrial level. But on an individual (citizen) level, punishments are much less effective (indeed if anything they are counter productive).
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Are you going to condemn the muslim call for genocide or are you fine with it?????
    Difference they are actually doing it everyday--but I've seen no major condemnation of them from you!

To me you are like the preacher that condemns whores every Sunday at church and then regularly has sex with several church members wives!!
    Greatest mass murdering group in mankind's history-Islam and you do not condemn them like you try to do one man voicing his frustrations.
    Low estimate is that Islam has murdered at least 250 million people in its 1400+ years history and it plans on murdering far more than that in the future.
    Was killing every Nazi genocide or was it justice?-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-05-2015 at 08:08 AM.

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

What I am fine with, Noir, is getting rid of a threat, rather than finding excuses to pussyfoot around it, trying always to find ways of equivocating into a cloud-cuckooland sense of reality that does nobody any good.

You talk as though it's easy to find people in Iran you can trust !! Why on earth would you think this ? If in fact you did manage to identify your so-called 'moderates and progressives' .. how would you know who was really pulling their strings ?

Back in 2009, an entirely hidden nuclear facility was found within Iran .. luckily, it was discovered before it became operational. Now, can you guarantee me that no more of them exist ? Can you guarantee that Iran has had no way of making progress towards producing its own nukes that can't be uncovered ?

NO, NOIR, YOU CAN'T.

Iran was proven, years ago, to be willing to hide its full capabilities. By the sheer nature of the problem, you've no way at all to be sure they're not still doing it. So, while you're looking for your 'moderates' and 'progressives' .. WHO COULD BE NOTHING MORE THAN DIVERSIONS FROM A DEADLIER REALITY .. Iran could well be inching closer to its aim of turning Israel into a radioactive wasteland.
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-05-2015 at 08:08 AM.

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Are you going to condemn the muslim call for genocide or are you fine with it????? Difference they are actually doing it everyday--but I've seen no major condemnation of them from you! To me you are like the preacher that condemns whores every Sunday at church and then regularly has sex with several church members wives!! Greatest mass murdering group in mankind's history-Islam and you do not condemn them like you try to do one man voicing his frustrations. Low estimate is that Islam has murdered at least 250 million people in its 1400+ years history and it plans on murdering far more than that in the future.-Tyr
    Of Course, I would condemn anyone who is advocating genocide.

Are you inclined to do the same?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What I am fine with, Noir, is getting rid of a threat, rather than finding excuses to pussyfoot around it, trying always to find ways of equivocating into a cloud-cuckooland sense of reality that does nobody any good. You talk as though it's easy to find people in Iran you can trust !! Why on earth would you think this ? If in fact you did manage to identify your so-called 'moderates and progressives' .. how would you know who was really pulling their strings ? Back in 2009, an entirely hidden nuclear facility was found within Iran .. luckily, it was discovered before it became operational. Now, can you guarantee me that no more of them exist ? Can you guarantee that Iran has had no way of making progress towards producing its own nukes that can't be uncovered ? NO, NOIR, YOU CAN'T. Iran was proven, years ago, to be willing to hide its full capabilities. By the sheer nature of the problem, you've no way at all to be sure they're not still doing it. So, while you're looking for your 'moderates' and 'progressives' .. WHO COULD BE NOTHING MORE THAN DIVERSIONS FROM A DEADLIER REALITY .. Iran could well be inching closer to its aim of turning Israel into a radioactive wasteland.
    Its remarkable that when as simple a question as 'do you condemn genocide' leads to such detailed replies, with no answer.

20. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Words, Noir, just words.

How about ACTIONS, designed to prevent the possibility of it ?

Iran, not too many years ago, was advocating genocide against Israel. Bear in mind that they've not even so much as had the decency to apologise for it ! So, Noir, how do you 'advocate' they be prevented from ever achieving that aim .. given, of course, that they could steer a coach and horses clear through the current monitoring agreement recently drawn up and signed up to !!

I look forward to your answer, which will no doubt include something that'll advocate a very soft, forgiving, 'progressive' NON-solution.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I suspect that your idea of genocide may just include justice that is forced to be delivered to evil, murdering bastards.
    And my answer would thus be no..

However, should you actively denounce and faithfully campaign against Islam as the greatest mass murdering group in earth's history we can agree on a few things.

I would never agree to broad and general view unless I knew the specifics involved.

Islam--forces-- a "its them or us " policy. Our problem is we do not want to face that reality, even when we see t em murdering worldwide tens of thousands yearly and wanting to murder far, far, far more!-Tyr

24. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Its remarkable that when as simple a question as 'do you condemn genocide' leads to such detailed replies, with no answer.
    No its not--as first you must explain what you define as genocide!
    Delivering sweet justice to murdering Islamist thugs is not genocide..--Tyr

26. Thanks Drummond thanked this post