Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Warning from The Rock

http://www.upworthy.com/what-pet-par...instagram-post

I was entertained by someone sharing the pics of Dwane Johnson and his new adopted puppy. I was very sad to hear of the loss of that same small life to something preventable. The pup apparently consumed a poison mushroom. That in itself seems odd since most dogs I have known will not touch a mushroom. However The Rock has used the hard lesson as a teaching moment for other pet parents. The article above warns about being vigilant about items your pet might consume. Please keep them safe.

2. Thanks Perianne, Gunny, LongTermGuy, Motown thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    http://www.upworthy.com/what-pet-par...instagram-post

I was entertained by someone sharing the pics of Dwane Johnson and his new adopted puppy. I was very sad to hear of the loss of that same small life to something preventable. The pup apparently consumed a poison mushroom. That in itself seems odd since most dogs I have known will not touch a mushroom. However The Rock has used the hard lesson as a teaching moment for other pet parents. The article above warns about being vigilant about items your pet might consume. Please keep them safe.
    I like the Rock. I remember when he played for the University of Miami. I also remember watching his dad and grandfather as pro wrestlers in the 70s. His father is Rocky Johnson and his grandfather Peter Maivia. Used to like tto watch Superstar Billy Graham beat their butts.

Dogs will eat just about anything they can get a hold of. Our dog here is Gunny Jr. If it can be destroyed, he's right on top of it. I call him trainwreck.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post