Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Five extra words that can fix the second amendment

The Supreme Court is going to eventually review the status and interpretation of the second amendment. Test cases are already being prepared for such.
    The Washington Post hosted a guest editorial about the second amendment could be re-interpreted in a more correct matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...l?tid=pm_pop_b

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    The Supreme Court is going to eventually review the status and interpretation of the second amendment. Test cases are already being prepared for such.
    The Washington Post hosted a guest editorial about the second amendment could be re-interpreted in a more correct matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...l?tid=pm_pop_b
    It doesn't need fixing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Well, you are right. The second amendment really needs to be deleted. But since that won't happen, added restrictions are necessary.

What we really need are gun licenses for everyone. Sort of like driver's licenses. So we can make sure anyone with mental problems such as PTSD don't own weapons.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well, you are right. The second amendment really needs to be deleted. But since that won't happen, added restrictions are necessary.

What we really need are gun licenses for everyone. Sort of like driver's licenses. So we can make sure anyone with mental problems such as PTSD don't own weapons.
    No, it needs to be right where it is. Lame ass lefties and their illogical, dumbass arguments are what need to be deleted.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    No, it needs to be right where it is. Lame ass lefties and their illogical, dumbass arguments are what need to be deleted.

Gunny. Think about it. If gabby was really as intelligent, and smart as she claims to be. There would never be any reason for her to even consider such things. Stupid Is, as Stupid Does...is gabby's agenda.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I look forward to major revisions to the second amendment. I promise that it will happen during the next Dem administration.
    There will be more restrictions on gun shows and shops then there are on abortion clinics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I look forward to major revisions to the second amendment. I promise that it will happen during the next Dem administration.
    There will be more restrictions on gun shows and shops then there are on abortion clinics.
    Why did you choose to use the op-ed from Stevens in your OP? It seemed to me he wasn't talking about the same thing you're talking about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

So Gab's which rights (Amendments) are you OK changing?? You realize that when you open that box there is NO going back.. If you want to change the Second why not the First, Third, or Fourth for that matter?? I may find that stupid people should not be allowed to voice their opinion, should we make the First dependent upon an IQ test? Should only those groups I believe in be allowed to demonstrate?

This is the problem with people making "opinions" on our Constitution it is not open to OPINIONS it is black and white, no grey area's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

You have never been to a gun show have ya, I love people that want to sound like a authority and have never been to one, see because if you had been you would of seen every booth in the place does a background check ( unless of course like here in GA if you have a carry permit you don't get a background check each time, hell they did a major background check when I got the carry permit ) The people that don't use the background check are the private sellers, the guys walking around with a weapon and a sign on there back explaining what it is and what he wants for it, so y'all want to make it where all at gun shows have to use the test, well that private seller I spoke of with come in with a picture on his back, if interested contact him that afternoon and go buy it through private sales, no new rules there. jeez they fixed a lot huh.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes imagine that, y'all would rather attack a harmless piece of metal than even care about babies being murdered, hell not even murdered but mutilated. Man that sure is something to be proud of, caring more about a piece of metal than a human life.

This when all the facts are in, the cities with the strictest gun laws also have the highest crime rate, criminals don't follow the law, heck I know you know all these things, but hey the black lord speaks, so, so does his brain dead followers.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Well I like the idea of everyone getting Gun training in school, just like driver training.
    then getting the license and buying their own before college.

sounds almost like Sweden.
    a gun in every home. for home protection and REAL homeland security.

but i guess that's not what you're hoping for.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    but i guess that's not what you're hoping for.
    She'll make a post looking for gun advice, and claim to own one - and then talk shit like this. Think about it, what do YOU think her goal is in making such a post?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    She'll make a post looking for gun advice, and claim to own one - and then talk shit like this. Think about it, what do YOU think her goal is in making such a post?
    What I do know is that she hasn't considered the legal repecussions of her desires.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Funny, I've noticed the same thing. I've toyed with the idea of quoting her many statements saying how she's got guns and isn't afraid of using them, and then a few days later creates threads saying what a great thing it will be when the Democrats finally do take everyone's guns away. I'm no shrink but it screams multiple personality disorder, or more likely, her penchant for trolling.

I expect her 180 degree positions entirely depend on whether she's in Jekyll or Hyde mode at that moment. I'd probably end up eating a bullet if I had to live with someone like that for more than a month or 2.

To troll, or not to troll.... let's flip a coin.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Gabby. Has requiring a drivers license ever prevented anyone from stealing a car because they don't have a license, or just ignoring the laws? Telling everyone they need a license to own a gun will NEVER stop those who use stolen guns from shooting others for their money, drugs, or cars.

You claim to be so much more highly intelligent than the rest of us. But you never fail to show your ignorance.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !