Listening to Ronnie Dunn's "Your Kinda Love". I thought about what the lyrics tell me. I created this paragraph detailing what it will be like the first night I spend with my Soulmate; wherever she is. I welcome critiques; this is raw but it's where my mind is right now.

I am lying in bed when bursts of energy destroy my slumber. My sensations are heightened - otherworldly - as I hear but not with my ears because my skin is tuned to the vibrations of the wind against the window, the stillness of the house and soft breathing beside me. I can sense every joint between my bones; the blood coursing through my veins as my heart mechanically works to sustain my life. I can feel the ends of the hairs of my head. I can feel my fingernails. I can feel every inch of me touching every inch of the soft sheets beneath my body and wrapped around my core. This moment, frozen-forever in the place between reality and dreams, brings a guilty smile to my lips. My body turns and my hands find your form. Wrapping my arms around your torso I push closer as if to combine us - the thought of joining us together makes me chuckle a little bit. You and I spent the last few hours coupling our bodies; uniting in every imaginable form and I am complete and I am happy but happier and more-complete as your hips nuzzle back into my embrace. The love we created washes over and through us by osmosis or by magic. I sense your peace. I sense your happiness. I know a few things are true but no truth matches in completeness the union of our souls. This barely-awake intimacy we now share drives my world and choreographs the motion of the stars in my universe. I love this shit.