Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Scientists Theorize the Big Bang may not Have happened

So I saw an article today that I found very interesting. Basically, one of the core issues of the Big Bang Theory is the fact that physics tends to break down around it. I mean, where did the dark matter come from, what sets off the reaction, how is it still expanding, the questions go on and on.

The new theory is that the Universe has always exusted, with no beginning as we.would be able to.comprehend it.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...-no-beginning/
    Last edited by DragonStryk72; 10-09-2015 at 02:17 PM.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

2. Thanks Motown, Gunny, revelarts, Elessar, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are a lot of interesting ideas out there about this. I read one the other day talking about how our universe could have resulted from a puncture in another one and now our universe is just flowing from one end to the other. I'm not a physicist so I've got no idea if these scientists are loons or not but it is fun stuff to follow.

4. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    So I saw an article today that I found very interesting. Basically, one of the core issues of the Big Bang Theory is the fact that physics tends to break down around it. I mean, where did the dark matter come from, what sets off the reaction, how is it still expanding, the questions go on and on.

The new theory is that the Universe has always exusted, with no beginning as we.would be able to.comprehend it.
    You mean the whole actual scientific theory that you can't create something from nothing refutes their theory of the Big Bang?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

from the article, At least they are getting to this admission.
    ...To conclude, it’s clear that we do not yet have a solid explanation regarding what happened during the Big Bang, or if it even happened at all. This new theory is combining general relativity with quantum mechanics, and at the end of the day these are all just theories.Not to mention the fact that theories regarding multiple dimensions, multiple universes and more have to be considered. When looking for the starting point of creation, our own universe might not even be the place to start. It might be hard given the fact that we cannot yet perceive other factors that have played a part in the make up of what we call reality. What is even harder is the fact that quantum physics is showing that the true nature and make up of the universe is not a physical material thing! We just don’t know yet, and there are still new findings in modern day physics that delve into non-materialistic science that many mainstream materialistic scientists have yet to grasp and acknowledge...

See, I can respect that. however i think they should take ONE more step. Especially if they are willing to accept UNSEEN and UNSEEABLE multiverses, and NON MATERIAL forces influencing the martial world.

They should allow God as a real option as well. this won't "stop science" it' just makes looking at purpose possible within the context of finding out HOW stuff works. Knowing that a new device was made for a purpose doesn't STOP the a curious researchers quest in finding out how it works and how it was made or trying to make something similar.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-10-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

An interesting thought to consider is, how many teachers taught Big Bang as though it were fact?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Thanks revelarts, Motown, Gunny, Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

In ninth grade, at age 15, I wrote a term paper that refuted the big bang theory. It was so good that it alone got a 100 from that science teacher. And the science teacher actually told me it caused him to start to doubt the big bang theory of which he had been a staunch believer before!
    I believe I posted a thread here before myself about big bang theory being refuted or else about it being wrong.
    Too lazy to look for it.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You mean the whole actual scientific theory that you can't create something from nothing refutes their theory of the Big Bang?
    They had only two choices--either everything came from nothing or else everything always existed.
    As I pointed out if everything always existed then how or why does decay ever exist?
    Why or how could everything have been in a compact define space to ever go--big bang--and if that mass
    of matter 100 to the trillion power of gravity at its center--no explosion of fissional material could blow it apart!
    Not even light can escape from a black hole!
    I wrote about all this at age 15-ninth grade science term paper, back in 1969.

My conclusion was it all came from a "nothing"(relative terminology) but that nothing was pure energy= God. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks revelarts, Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    They had only two choices--either everything came from nothing or else everything always existed.
    As I pointed out if everything always existed then how or why does decay ever exist?
    Why or how could everything have been in a compact define space to ever go--big bang--and if that mass
    of matter 100 to the trillion power of gravity at its center--no explosion of fissional material could blow it apart!
    Not even light can escape from a black hole!
    I wrote about all this at age 15-ninth grade science term paper, back in 1969.

My conclusion was it all came from a "nothing"(relative terminology) but that nothing was pure energy= God. -Tyr
    I kind of got tired of having this argument a LONG time ago. Science reality and scientific theory are 2 different things. Science reality states you cannot create something from nothing. Yet, scientific "big bang" says you can. They can't even follow their own damned rules attempting to refute God.

Same the the "expanding universe" BS. How can something that is infinite expand? If you can't pinpoint the center and the end, how can you say it's expanding? These scientific "theorists" have done nothing but create their religion in an attempt to refute another.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    In ninth grade, at age 15, I wrote a term paper that refuted the big bang theory. It was so good that it alone got a 100 from that science teacher. And the science teacher actually told me it caused him to start to doubt the big bang theory of which he had been a staunch believer before!
    I believe I posted a thread here before myself about big bang theory being refuted or else about it being wrong.
    Too lazy to look for it.. --Tyr
    You may have done okay in HS, but I've had this same argument over a dozen times on boards and the main problem is we have a generation of people like our Constitution-hating President that hate God. They believe BS they think refutes him while they really have nothing more of an argument than their own religion.

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You may have done okay in HS, but I've had this same argument over a dozen times on boards and the main problem is we have a generation of people like our Constitution-hating President that hate God. They believe BS they think refutes him while they really have nothing more of an argument than their own religion.
    I think it's more that since more than a generation has grown up with it, letting the theory go becomes harder. It becomes an ingrained belief, every bit as much as growing up going to Catholic school.

I always sort of had issues with it, cause the scientific explanation essentially required the absence of all we know of physics. That always felt like a red flag.

Previously on this board, I've pointed out the holes in Big Bang: so before there was time, space, or matter, at this one point of time, in an infinitely small space, was an infinitely small piece of matter that's never existed before or since.

I've never viewed the science vs. Faith thing as an either or kind of thing. Science, to me, is how we come to understand God's creation. New information, or science that contravenes the Bible just means that some long ago humans, however divinely inspired, were wrong on some facts. It's doesn't disprove God, or any such silliness, it's just new information on how His creation works.
    Last edited by DragonStryk72; 10-11-2015 at 05:27 AM.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

20. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I think it's more that since more than a generation has grown up with it, letting the theory go becomes harder. It becomes an ingrained belief, every bit as much as growing up going to Catholic school.

I always sort of had issues with it, cause the scientific explanation essentially required the absence of all we know of physics. That always felt like a red flag.

Previously on this board, I've pointed out the holes in Big Bang: so before there was time, space, or matter, at this one point of time, in an infinitely small space, was an infinitely small piece of matter that's never existed before or since.

I've never viewed the science vs. Faith thing as an either or kind of thing. Science, to me, is how we come to understand God's creation. New information, or science that contravenes the Bible just means that some long ago humans, however divinely inspired, were wrong on some facts. It's doesn't disprove God, or any such silliness, it's just new information on how His creation works.
    No argument here. I ain't into the theory of happenstance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No argument here. I ain't into the theory of happenstance.
    Now see, I could accept a theory of happenstance, if it didn't require the absolute breakdown of all natural laws. You wanna tell me you found a scientific explanation for the universe, GREAT! I'd love to hear it, but if the very next thing you tells me requires getting around all scientific laws, then we have a problem.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

23. Thanks Gunny, Motown, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Now see, I could accept a theory of happenstance, if it didn't require the absolute breakdown of all natural laws. You wanna tell me you found a scientific explanation for the universe, GREAT! I'd love to hear it, but if the very next thing you tells me requires getting around all scientific laws, then we have a problem.
    I think we're on the same page here. I just take it a step further.

Scientific theory cannot refute Judeo Christian theory. Actual science - man defining what man understands is one thing. I understand actual science. It's when they start dreaming up crap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Typical, people making their own astrophysical and cosmological conclusions with little to no astrophysical or cosmological education. The big bang is still the overwhelmingly accepted model. We have strong evidence and math that describes the universe to the first second. Before that, sure, it's mostly educated conjecture. By all means, put your God there. For now...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Typical, people making their own astrophysical and cosmological conclusions with little to no astrophysical or cosmological education. The big bang is still the overwhelmingly accepted model. We have strong evidence and math that describes the universe to the first second. Before that, sure, it's mostly educated conjecture. By all means, put your God there. For now...
    It's bullshit. Want to be all scientific? Tell me that law again about creating something from nothing? Get back to me when you figure it out. And not with some theory. The Holy Bible has as much basis in fact as scientific theory. Bring some FACTS.