Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Need to learn and understand what you're talking about before you start running your suck.
    Sorry you're wrong

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

This article explains both my points

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/p...r-curiosities/

"While the Big Bang theory explains how the universe has expanded and cooled since it began, it is quite silent on what “pulled the trigger,” so to speak. We simply don’t know what started the process."

"
    If your mind isn’t blown, wait…it gets crazier still. Empty space—that is, space that contains nothing—no energy, no charge, no matter, nothing—is filled with a writhing, active population of virtual particles that physicists call “the quantum foam,” with bubbles appearing and popping in wild abandon. At the subatomic level, space is never truly empty."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    This article explains both my points

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/p...r-curiosities/

"While the Big Bang theory explains how the universe has expanded and cooled since it began, it is quite silent on what “pulled the trigger,” so to speak. We simply don’t know what started the process."

"
    If your mind isn’t blown, wait…it gets crazier still. Empty space—that is, space that contains nothing—no energy, no charge, no matter, nothing—is filled with a writhing, active population of virtual particles that physicists call “the quantum foam,” with bubbles appearing and popping in wild abandon. At the subatomic level, space is never truly empty."
    Nothing in scientific law explains the "Big Bang THEORY". The Big Bang Theory violates scientific law. All the talk and BS in the world doesn't change that one bit.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Nothing in scientific law explains the "Big Bang THEORY". The Big Bang Theory violates scientific law. All the talk and BS in the world doesn't change that one bit.
    How do you come to this conclusion? It is very scientific.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-05-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

How do you come to this conclusion? It is very scientific.
    Incorrect. Scientific fact is man explaining man. Scientific theory is arrogant man trying to explain away God with nothing more than myth. Big Bang theory -- creating something from nothing. Expanding universe -- how does something that is infinite expand?

You start with a paramecium and work your way up to all life forms until you reach man and you actually believe it "just happened"? Life is too perfect to be an accident and I get tired of listening to men who are so arrogant they would be God try to explain away the obvious. You don't want to be held accountable? Suit yourself. In the end, you will be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Russ, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Incorrect. Scientific fact is man explaining man. Scientific theory is arrogant man trying to explain away God with nothing more than myth. Big Bang theory -- creating something from nothing. Expanding universe -- how does something that is infinite expand?

You start with a paramecium and work your way up to all life forms until you reach man and you actually believe it "just happened"? Life is too perfect to be an accident and I get tired of listening to men who are so arrogant they would be God try to explain away the obvious. You don't want to be held accountable? Suit yourself. In the end, you will be.
    First you need to understand what science theory is
    http://www.livescience.com/21491-wha...of-theory.html

Secondly, I've already explained that there is no such thing as nothing and that the big bang doesn't attempt to explain what triggered it. Get that in your thick skull.

You think life is perfect? Next time I eat some bad mexican I'll show you my poo and you tell me if that is perfect. Next time your loved one gets cancer, tell me that is perfect. Next time you see a child beaten in domestic abuse, tell me that is perfect. The world and life is amazing, but far from perfect. You let your religion blind yourself from a true education and understanding about the world around you. You don't understand so you just give up and say it must be God. That is foolish. Many thing I don't understand, I just say, I don't understand it. There is no need to leap to God.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-05-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I also linked to this article which explains inflation a bit
    https://www.physicsforums.com/insigh...ical-horizons/

This is written at an undergrad level. If you can't understand it then you should give the PhDs more credit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

First you need to understand what science theory is
    http://www.livescience.com/21491-wha...of-theory.html

Secondly, I've already explained that there is no such thing as nothing and that the big bang doesn't attempt to explain what triggered it. Get that in your thick skull.

You think life is perfect? Next time I eat some bad mexican I'll show you my poo and you tell me if that is perfect. Next time your loved one gets cancer, tell me that is perfect. Next time you see a child beaten in domestic abuse, tell me that is perfect. The world and life is amazing, but far from perfect. You let your religion blind yourself from a true education and understanding about the world around you. You don't understand so you just give up and say it must be God. That is foolish. Many thing I don't understand, I just say, I don't understand it. There is no need to leap to God.
    FIrst you need to understand I understand YOU, AND scientific "theory". You're full of sh*t. I'm every bit as educated if not more than you are. I understand the world around me just fine. You seem to be the one that can't get a grip on it with all your goofy theories.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

FIrst you need to understand I understand YOU, AND scientific "theory". You're full of sh*t. I'm every bit as educated if not more than you are. I understand the world around me just fine. You seem to be the one that can't get a grip on it with all your goofy theories.
    yeah goofy theories... you mean that ones that helped you build that computer you're using? or the goofy theories that put a man on the moon and landed a probe on a moving comet? The goof theories that make nuclear power possible and supersonic jets flying? yeah those goofy theories... what do they know....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

yeah goofy theories... you mean that ones that helped you build that computer you're using? or the goofy theories that put a man on the moon and landed a probe on a moving comet? The goof theories that make nuclear power possible and supersonic jets flying? yeah those goofy theories... what do they know....
    A theory didn't build this computer. A Man did. It's a machine. Machines are man-made by men. God gave us the ability. He doesn't build them for us. And the knowledge and wisdom sure as Hell didn't come from any "theory". It came from experience and failure until success was achieved. Like iron swords that were brittle as Hell against bronze ones that can't stand up to steel.

I theorize if someone loaned me an Ironman suit I could end the war in the Middle East. Want to get back to reality?

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And this 5 month old baby thinks you're a dork.

16. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

And this 5 month old baby thinks you're a dork.
    Training the little one well, I see.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

A theory didn't build this computer
    Guess you've never heard of this pretty fundamental theory of electromagnetism. It's kinda important. I'm stunned how daft you're being.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Oh and the reason satellites work is exactly because of Einsteins theory of relativity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Training the little one well, I see.
    She's cool beans. She'll know her General Orders by the time she's 2.