Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Gunny: "You go waving a gun at cops, you get what you get."

Originally Posted by indago
    Point out where it is declared that Tamir Rice was "waving a gun at cops".

Originally Posted by Gunny
    Trick question? A threat is a threat... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, hallucinations, and incantations)

So, what you are saying is you can't find anywhere "that Tamir Rice was "waving a gun at cops"." Why am I not surprised? You come out with all this sheer , and when challenged you go into a hallucinatory rant.

What are we to think of you?

I am expecting another hallucinatory rant in response...
    ---------------------------------------

Well, you didn't disappoint...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Tamir Rice was waving a gun. PERIOD. (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, hallucinations, and incantations)
    But not at the cops. And concerning all your other , it has no relevancy here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Oh yeah... That wannabe hood rat from Cleveland... I forgot his name... When I first saw the OP title I thought another NFL-er was in trouble again...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I wonder why he took the red muzzle off the gun?
    ​Kids will be kids....a look of realism...?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motown View Post
    I don't love or hate cops but I know their job can be dangerous so I'm not in the habit of second guessing someone who has to shoot. In this case though I can't support that cop in any way. There wasn't enough time for him to feel threatened.
    Problem is he was a rookie dumbshit. You can't stop stupid. But overall, if you take that red tab off the gun, I'm shooting. They put that thing on there for a reason - to identify the weapon.

And you missed my point. You don't have time to identify a weapon. Going to wait to get a round through the chest to figure out "oh, it's real"?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Problem is he was a rookie dumbshit. You can't stop stupid. But overall, if you take that red tab off the gun, I'm shooting. They put that thing on there for a reason - to identify the weapon.

And you missed my point. You don't have time to identify a weapon. Going to wait to get a round through the chest to figure out "oh, it's real"?
    I know what you're saying but are you surprised? Boys will be boys, I played with realistic looking toys too when I was a kid. So did all of my friends. Rookie cop or not, harmless child or coked out bank robber, I don't want cops to pull up on the scene and immediately gut shoot someone. What I saw on the video was murder, not caution.

I know two experts have just cleared the cop but I haven't been able to read their detailed findings yet. If they make a good case then maybe I'll change my mind but they're going to have to make the most out-fucking-standing case of all cases ever made anywhere or anytime for me to believe that that cop shouldn't be thrown in the pokey for a very long time and that's assuming that gut shooting that SOB isn't an option.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motown View Post
    I know what you're saying but are you surprised? Boys will be boys, I played with realistic looking toys too when I was a kid. So did all of my friends. Rookie cop or not, harmless child or coked out bank robber, I don't want cops to pull up on the scene and immediately gut shoot someone. What I saw on the video was murder, not caution.

I know two experts have just cleared the cop but I haven't been able to read their detailed findings yet. If they make a good case then maybe I'll change my mind but they're going to have to make the most out-fucking-standing case of all cases ever made anywhere or anytime for me to believe that that cop shouldn't be thrown in the pokey for a very long time and that's assuming that gut shooting that SOB isn't an option.
    Dude, I'm a Marine. What was that dirty word you used? "Caution"? F*ck THAT noise. I don't even know why that's a word.

I ain't waiting to see.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke