Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    What a BITCH..
    DAVENPORT, Iowa: U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday that U.S. President George W. Bush should withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq before he leaves office, saying it would be "the height of irresponsibility" to pass the war along to the next commander in chief.

"This was his decision to go to war with an ill-conceived plan and an incompetently executed strategy," the Democratic senator said her in first presidential campaign tour through the early-voting state of Iowa.

"We expect him to extricate our country from this before he leaves office" in January 2009, the former first lady said.

The White House condemned Clinton's comments as a partisan attack that undermines U.S. soldiers.

About 130,000 American troops are in Iraq, and Bush has announced this month he was sending 21,500 more as part of his new war strategy.

"I am going to level with you, the president has said this is going to be left to his successor," Clinton said. "I think it is the height of irresponsibility and I really resent it."

Bush describes Iraq as the central front in the global fight against terrorism that began after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "The war on terror will be a problem for the next president. Presidents after me will be confronting ... an enemy that would like to strike the United States again," he recently told USA Today newspaper.

One questioner asked Clinton if her track record showed she could stand up to "evil men" around the world.

"The question is, we face a lot of dangers in the world and, in the gentleman's words, we face a lot of evil men and what in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men," Clinton said. She paused to gaze while the audience interrupted with about 30 seconds of laughter and applause.

Meeting later with reporters, she was pressed repeatedly to explain what she meant. She insisted it was a joke.

"I thought I was funny," Clinton said. "You guys keep telling me to lighten up, be funny. I get a little funny and now I'm being psychoanalyzed."

She told reporters that evil men included al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, who remains at large. "Isn't it about time we get serious about that?" she said.

During the town hall meeting, she tried to make clear that she thinks she would be a chief executive with enough fortitude to confront any danger facing the country.

"I believe that a lot in my background and a lot in my public life shows the character and toughness that is required to be president," Clinton said. "It also shows that I want to get back to bringing the world around to support us again."

Clinton defended the role that Congress has played, saying newly empowered Democrats are beginning to build pressure on Bush to act, but the public needs to be patient.

"We are at the beginning of a process," Clinton said. "It's a frustrating process, our system is sometimes frustrating."
    http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...inton-2008.php
    The height of irresponsibility like Clinton ignoring the situation for 8 years and passing it on to Bush?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn computer. As I was saying Bush couldn't have kept us over there as long as he has without Senate and Congress approval. You realize Hilary, Obama and Edwards has voted for the war and supported it until recently? I like how Liberals say the war is lost, but where is Saddam? Is he still in power? No. How many terror attacks against the US has there been since 9/11? None. This war has prevented that. Bush is just cleaning up President Clintons mess that he made in office. Clinton had the chance to get Bin Laden but didn't take it so 9/11 happened. Clinton was definatly one of the worst Presidents in history other then Jimmy Carter and JFK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Damn computer. As I was saying Bush couldn't have kept us over there as long as he has without Senate and Congress approval. You realize Hilary, Obama and Edwards has voted for the war and supported it until recently? I like how Liberals say the war is lost, but where is Saddam? Is he still in power? No. How many terror attacks against the US has there been since 9/11? None. This war has prevented that. Bush is just cleaning up President Clintons mess that he made in office. Clinton had the chance to get Bin Laden but didn't take it so 9/11 happened. Clinton was definatly one of the worst Presidents in history other then Jimmy Carter and JFK.
    Medic, use the quote button, we have no idea who you are addressing.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree. And welcome aboard. It sure is nice to see a new CONSERVATIVE here instead of another stinking liberal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Medic, use the quote button, we have no idea who you are addressing.
    Sorry, I am still trying to figure this site put since its my first day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Reason

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I agree. And welcome aboard. It sure is nice to see a new CONSERVATIVE here instead of another stinking liberal.
    THe only reason there are so many Liberals here is that they have ntohing better to do then be nasty, rude and negative. Being a Democrat should be considered a capitol offense punishable by death.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

THe only reason there are so many Liberals here is that they have ntohing better to do then be nasty, rude and negative. Being a Democrat should be considered a capitol offense punishable by death.
    I'm ready... when do we start the war... we're both here in Nevada... we can start right now... as a matter of fact, I'm right here sitting on top of Carson City...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HA HA HA, you ARE new here, you have reversed the roles. as usual it is the Conservative who are nasy and rude, (and rather unrealistic.)at least to a large part, rather than the other way around.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    Jilly! I knew you'd jump on that one!

Of course, Bush didn't inherit ANY messes from the PREVIOUS Billary administration. :cough: couldhavetakenOsama :cough: prevented9/11 :cough:
    when are people going to realize that all the political higher ups play for the same team, they are in it together... the only reason their are two parties for these cookie cutter candidates is so they can fool people and play to both sides(everyone) and then blame each other when things go wrong... truth is nothing different would have happened, they didn't want to take osama, and if a bush were president that wouldn't have changed, and if a clinton is president next year nothing will happen any differently. THEY ARE ALL SAME with little tiny differences to play to the party that are always thrown out the window once they are in... have you heard giuliani, mccain, romney, obama, and clinton talk... the only tiny differences will be thrown out come december of next year... If hillary wins there will be some sort of bump in the road that will complicate things from taking ALL the troops out of iraq, and if someone else wins it will be the same, the troops are there for at least a few decades and nothing will be changing because we keep electing the same assholes. I'm not saying they should be taken out, but hillary isn't going to change anything radically from say what gw would do.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The height of irresponsibility like Clinton ignoring the situation for 8 years and passing it on to Bush?
    Clinton, Obama, Dodd and Edwards are all hippocrits as they all voted for the war, and now since they are running for President they are atacking it.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    HA HA HA, you ARE new here, you have reversed the roles. as usual it is the Conservative who are nasy and rude, (and rather unrealistic.)at least to a large part, rather than the other way around.
    You are obviously new around here too cause thats a bunch of bull

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chum43 View Post
    when are people going to realize that all the political higher ups play for the same team, they are in it together... the only reason their are two parties for these cookie cutter candidates is so they can fool people and play to both sides(everyone) and then blame each other when things go wrong... truth is nothing different would have happened, they didn't want to take osama, and if a bush were president that wouldn't have changed, and if a clinton is president next year nothing will happen any differently. THEY ARE ALL SAME with little tiny differences to play to the party that are always thrown out the window once they are in... have you heard giuliani, mccain, romney, obama, and clinton talk... the only tiny differences will be thrown out come december of next year... If hillary wins there will be some sort of bump in the road that will complicate things from taking ALL the troops out of iraq, and if someone else wins it will be the same, the troops are there for at least a few decades and nothing will be changing because we keep electing the same assholes. I'm not saying they should be taken out, but hillary isn't going to change anything radically from say what gw would do.
    Sorry, but I have a very hard time taking anyone who says both parties are the same on everything seriously when there are very obvious differences. Its just a way to be lazy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Sorry, but I have a very hard time taking anyone who says both parties are the same on everything seriously when there are very obvious differences. Its just a way to be lazy.
    explain to me then why every president in modern history has run a very polarizing campaign and ended up being completely middle of the road once in office often upsetting the base of the party and simply not caring... it's exactly why republicans always say no new taxes and democrats always say we won't go to war... it's why we haven't had a balanced budget in decades despite hearing about one constantly. The differences are all talk, but yeah they are there, they just don't show up in their actions as president. by the time you start hating one side for going astray the other side steps in with the "solution".
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Clinton

Well I say that we should be in Iraq I have quite a few friends that were there and the liberal media makes it look 10 times worse than it actually is. I also think that the world is much better off without people like Saddam in it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And many millions of people think the World would be much better without gwb in it.

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    Well I say that we should be in Iraq I have quite a few friends that were there and the liberal media makes it look 10 times worse than it actually is. I also think that the world is much better off without people like Saddam in it.
    Despite our differences, WELCOME TO DP!!!!!!!! Come on in and have great time. I would offer you a refreshment but the population here would rather piss and moan and ignore the life and fun of participation and pretty much shut my bar down.

Anyways, have a good time and check in when you feel like it!!!!!!!!!!!