Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Consensual Sex

]Jade Hatt a then 20 year old UK babysitter who had been looking after an eleven year old boy has been spared jail after the child’s father told a court his son saw it as a ‘notch on his belt.’ ...Hatt stripped off and took off the ‘sex mad’ boy’s clothes, straddled him before they had sex for 45 seconds.

article

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think that kid could have done better, that chick is maybe a 4.

4. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I read this story earlier. There is no f-ing way an 11 year old can be "mature." The judge in this case should be removed and disbarred. This is an incredibly stupid decision.

6. Thanks Trigg, revelarts thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Beating a dead horse, but I PROMISE had the genders of the victim and criminal been reversed - even with the same evidence and the same testimony, the Male would be in prison for decades.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the judge in this case was being realistic, a refreshing change. A lot of guys lose their virginity to older girls because the older girls put out and the girls their own age don't, or didn't when I was a kid. Double standard? Absolutely and I'm glad we have that double standard, sometimes dudes just have to get laid.

10. Thanks darin, Jeff thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motown View Post
    sometimes dudes just have to get laid.
    Just so we're clear, what you're saying here is -Sometimes 11 year old boys have to get laid?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

12. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I read this story earlier. There is no f-ing way an 11 year old can be "mature." The judge in this case should be removed and disbarred. This is an incredibly stupid decision.
    Different country, right? Their rules aren't ours. Everyone likes to get on Drummond for not understanding us, but my experience is there are a LOT of Americans that don't know jack about Foreign countries and their cultures. You're just another one that wants to judge them by our standards. Our arrogance as a society is our weakest link. I can tell you now 12 years old is marriage age in Thailand.

And you forget where you came from and who got you here. Girls married at 14 in this country and were old maids if not married by 18 less than 200 years ago. Average lifespan was 47 years. I'm not endorsing anything. Just pointing out facts.

For someone who thinks you're a "liberal" you got more rules than Communist Russia had.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Nonnie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motown View Post
    I think the judge in this case was being realistic, a refreshing change. A lot of guys lose their virginity to older girls because the older girls put out and the girls their own age don't, or didn't when I was a kid. Double standard? Absolutely and I'm glad we have that double standard, sometimes dudes just have to get laid.
    Y'all young un's trip me out. I didn't know what sex was when I was 11. I was still playing with Hot Wheels and playing sports and girls were disgusting creatures.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Elessar, CSM, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'all young un's trip me out. I didn't know what sex was when I was 11. I was still playing with Hot Wheels and playing sports and girls were disgusting creatures.
    Same here. And while I understand there are cultural differences, I can't imagine 11 year olds being mature enough to ok such situations. That can easily be sexual assault at minimum. Seriously, imagine if this were a 20 year old guy, and an 11 year old girl. The guy would get a 30 year prison sentence. The double standard can't be ignored. The law should be the same regardless of the sex. I'm sure guys at younger ages want to get a notch, but 11 is a tad young, and 20 is a tad high. But hell, that's just my opinion.

Don't even get me started with the Islamic cuckoos who believe even younger ages are a-ok.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Same here. And while I understand there are cultural differences, I can't imagine 11 year olds being mature enough to ok such situations. That can easily be sexual assault at minimum. Seriously, imagine if this were a 20 year old guy, and an 11 year old girl. The guy would get a 30 year prison sentence. The double standard can't be ignored. The law should be the same regardless of the sex. I'm sure guys at younger ages want to get a notch, but 11 is a tad young, and 20 is a tad high. But hell, that's just my opinion.

Don't even get me started with the Islamic cuckoos who believe even younger ages are a-ok.
    I don't imagine it. I have little girls. Now wire my temper into the mix. There wouldn't be any going to court crap. And I DO look at it the same either way. Punishment should be the same. For some reason, women get more of a pass, but which laws don't they?

Reverse this and make this a 20 years old guy and an 11 years old girl we're talking life and he has to be secluded in prison so he doesn't get a shiv to the kidneys. I see the double standard. Been there as far back as Lucretia Borgia.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

oh those crazy Bohemian Europeans..... what a bunch of cheeky sons of kidders they are!!
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default honesty

If, as a woman, I believe males should be held accountable for their sexual choices, then women need to be held to the same standard. I think the judge missed the mark big time. A child of 11 can't make informed choices about their sexuality.

23. Thanks Gunny, Voted4Reagan, jimnyc, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    If, as a woman, I believe males should be held accountable for their sexual choices, then women need to be held to the same standard. I think the judge missed the mark big time. A child of 11 can't make informed choices about their sexuality.
    ...but ...but... he got a "notch"...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Heck no

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    ...but ...but... he got a "notch"...
    Perhaps I am projecting unfairly but it sometimes seems as if mature males commenting on and considering these stories are harking back to their own adolescence and the sexual interest they had in some lovely older woman - a teacher, etc. These tropes are fodder for fantasy, risque jokes and numerous film and TV shows. Teenagers need to explore their sexuality but appropriate partners should be closer to their own age. A kid this young can't be expected to make an appropriate choice when confronted with such an immediate and physical challenge to his libido

26. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Perhaps I am projecting unfairly but it sometimes seems as if mature males commenting on and considering these stories are harking back to their own adolescence and the sexual interest they had in some lovely older woman - a teacher, etc. These tropes are fodder for fantasy, risque jokes and numerous film and TV shows. Teenagers need to explore their sexuality but appropriate partners should be closer to their own age. A kid this young can't be expected to make an appropriate choice when confronted with such an immediate and physical challenge to his libido
    I sort of agree. At 11, for guys, you have no clue what's even going on. Then you have to take our current society into account. An 11 years old can commit murder and be tried as an adult. There's a definite double standard.

As I said, when I was 11 I had no idea what sex was. I played with toys and built model airplanes and fight to us was one on one, fists on the playground. The world's different now. You got 8 years olds running drugs and carrying weapons.

Not saying I got an answer either. I'm a jarhead. I loathe predators. MY answer ain't going to change society. I'm the reckoning, not the change.

28. Thanks WiccanLiberal thanked this post