Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    well if you can't bloviate on a message board where can you.
    Is there really such a thing as too much bloviating that's kinda redundant isn't it?

But it's kinda odd that she's the one that said things about black people "knowing their place" etc but i'm somehow the bad guy for calling comments like that hellish and racist?

Elessar there may be a fool here but it's not me this time.
    She retracted it, even though she has a right to express herself. Lots of people
    need to know their place no matter who they are. That opinion was no harm.

You just simply rubbed her face in it, smugly as usual, as well as insulting. Really 'Holier Than Thou'...

Whatever blows up your dress, pardner.
    Last edited by Elessar; 11-03-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The "hellish" and "racist" portions of revs post were piling on imo.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 11-03-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I want to apologize to all, especially @revelarts, for the above post. It was beneath me. And not that it's an excuse, but I am experiencing some altered mental status related to pain and muscle relaxer medication. I have been posting little because of that.

Again, my apologies. If @jimnyc wants me to leave this forum because of this post, I will. For that matter, if anyone wants me to leave because of that post, I will do it.

My apologies. I am sincerely sorry. I wish Jim would remove it.

Perianne was bad girl this morning.
    Are you insane, woman?

Look, many of us say things that are insulting to others from time to time, or things that others think is disgusting, immoral or whatever. Everyone is different, to each their own and all that other jazz. What is extremely offensive to some, may seem like typical bar talk to others. If someone has that much of an issue with what you write, they have the ability to place you on ignore. I would never 86 you for writing how you feel, nor to anyone else.

Besides, unlike many others, you're willing to stand up and do what you just did - which is try an make amends and change things. Far too many simply don't care and would never make that effort.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Elessar, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

@Gunny, I am not being sensitive. I posted a bad thing and I feel bad about it.

And I don't think that people don't want me here. I get a lot of 'thanks" for my posts, but sometimes I feel bad about what I post if it hurts someone else. It's what makes me me.
    You ARE actually sensitive. Stop apologizing to us. Say what you think and quit worrying about what the rest of us think. There ARE some jerks here, and there's the rest of us. We might disagree, but it doesn't mean you aren't wanted here.

Remember your first impression of ME? I don't think Mr Nice Guy was what you were thinking. I keep trying to tell you when you're part of the crew, you're part of the crew. Let someone from outside come on here and pick on you. You'll find a whole bunch of us ain't as nice as you think. And screw with someone on Jim's board. Popcorn time. I can't even get a word in edgewise and I'm the meaner one and not restricted by being board owner..
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You ARE actually sensitive. Stop apologizing to us. Say what you think and quit worrying about what the rest of us think. There ARE some jerks here, and there's the rest of us. We might disagree, but it doesn't mean you aren't wanted here.

Remember your first impression of ME? I don't think Mr Nice Guy was what you were thinking. I keep trying to tell you when you're part of the crew, you're part of the crew. Let someone from outside come on here and pick on you. You'll find a whole bunch of us ain't as nice as you think. And screw with someone on Jim's board. Popcorn time. I can't even get a word in edgewise and I'm the meaner one and not restricted by being board owner..
    What is Jim's board? Isn't this Jim's board?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He used to own another one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Here we go ...

Jim was the original owner of USMB. He sold it and a bunch of is had an issue with that so he started this one. I ran off and ran USMB for 4 years or so. But a bunch of us have known each other since at least 02. It's different for me because I spent more time on his old board than this one. It wasn't anything personal. I saw an opportunity and took it.

There are about 4 boards that are spins off of Jim's original USMB. Same forums and same people. They just float around depending on where they get banned. FYI, the board you met me on is NOT one of them. If you're a biddy, you go to kat's board. If you're a backstabbing loser you got to Midnight Marauder's board. If you're just plain whacky, you go to No1's board. If you just want to chill, you come to this one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke