Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I wouldn't participate if I was Trump, period. He can afford his own airtime. Carson NEEDS the airtime. But I sure as Hell would look for something besides anything with "NBC" in the title.

I think the dems proved what I've been preaching the other night. Oh, let's let Billary off the hook for her using an unclassified server. How about NO? Crap, they went after Trump like he was Putin. Then let all these lefties play pattycakes and never address an actual issue except their same old stupid favorite .. gun control? They don't address issues. They address what's the latest crap the media has sensationalized. While giving a criminal a pass.

You want to talk about sheep? Hillary hasn't had to answer for a damned thing all the way back to Whitewater and nobody on the left has done sh*t. They just lemming up and vote "D". They don't even know what they're voting for.
    What are they voting for that they are unaware of?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    What are they voting for that they are unaware of?
    You're thinking like YOU and giving people too much credit. I'm not a Republican fan by any means, but do you think these people that vote "D" are aware of anything? Look where we are NOW. Kicking Israel to the curb and making buddies with Iran and Cuba and backing off to Putin. Not sure which US YOU grew up n, but that ain't us.

Hillary Clinton is a damned criminal and they cheer her ass.

Sorry, but you CAN'T possibly be aware of jack when you're still willing to vote for THAT. But you can tell ME what they've actually done. They're harping on George Bush as I type. They just run on rhetoric and the sheeple lefties drone right along. Bush hasn't been in office since 08. Thwy pulled this same crap when he got elected. Nothing was Clinton's fault it was all Bush's.

And I'm like Jim on this one ... I can't stand stupid. How many times can you do the same wrong thing expecting a different result? The Dems don't have anything new. They're promising the same old crap they won't deliver on like they never have, and if you listen their actual message? They're running on nothing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke