Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Your circumstances are such that you can afford such things. It costs you nothing to insist that others fall on a sword. This type of thing makes DP NSFW. Have you noticed how little I post during weekdays? That's why. When I do, I burn up my 4G LTE data. I won't access DP on the company VPN.
    I understand about your job and why you cozy up to stinking muslims. I would not work a job like that and have never let a job force me to kiss ass! Perhaps that is why I am not rich but its also why I sleep quite good at night.
    Because kissing ass to a man with honor/integrity is same as eating a plate of shit and begging for more!
    I am a top shooting expert with pistol, rifle, shotgun and bow, fairly good with knife and hatchet too! Those insure that I can fight to preserve my personal dignity and my family! Lord help anybody that forces me to use either my hands or my weapons in defending my honor and those I hold so dear. A fact..

I note that you even at home are careful to still actively defend the stinking vermin.
    And that my friend tells me you do more than just kiss ass when the turds are around.
    Which is sad.... very sad way to live IMHO.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I understand about your job and why you cozy up to stinking muslims. I would not work a job like that and have never let a job force me to kiss ass! Perhaps that is why I am not rich but its also why I sleep quite good at night.
    Because kissing ass to a man with honor/integrity is same as eating a plate of shit and begging for more!
    I am a top shooting expert with pistol, rifle, shotgun and bow, fairly good with knife and hatchet too! Those insure that I can fight to preserve my personal dignity and my family! Lord help anybody that forces me to use either my hands or my weapons in defending my honor and those I hold so dear. A fact..

I note that you even at home are careful to still actively defend the stinking vermin.
    And that my friend tells me you do more than just kiss ass when the turds are around.
    Can't believe you even responded to that comment. You ain't got "fall on a sword" around ME. I'll bring it right to ya' and help you out. What I don't get is what part these city slickers don't get about "DON'T F*CK WITH US REDNECKS. I think I could shoot before I could walk. I can use every weapon tyr described and have been able to since I don't even remember. And in case any wimpy-a$$ person hasn't noticed, WE aren't the ones going around killing people.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Back to this again?
    The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Just loud mouthing about 'Arrogant stinking muslims' is not a right reason.

Seriously, Noir ??

There's a long running thread, going into a great many pages, which details a massive catalogue of terrorist outrages committed by Muslims !!

Here's a challenge. Seek it out, post to it ... become condemnatory about the killings and atrocities that have been committed by Muslims, week after week, month after month, year after year !!!
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Seriously, Noir ??

There's a long running thread, going into a great many pages, which details a massive catalogue of terrorist outrages committed by Muslims !!

Here's a challenge. Seek it out, post to it ... become condemnatory about the killings and atrocities that have been committed by Muslims, week after week, month after month, year after year !!!
    Here, Noir, I've found you a thread you can comment on. You say you don't get 'oppertunities' to speak out, on .....

.. Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam.'
    Here it is ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rorist-attacks

TWENTY NINE pages' worth of reports and comments. Noir, how can you say you don't have 'oppertunities' when you've been missing twenty nine pages' worth of them ???

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Back to this again?
    The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Just loud mouthing about 'Arrogant stinking muslims' is not a right reason.
    Back to WHAT again? Seems to me this is the Humor forum, somebody started a joke and YOU started crying. Sounds like a BeeGees song.

And as far as Arab muslims are concerned, I'll cal them whatever I want. I earned the right. What have YOU done, rainbow boy?

Pussies like you get on my nerves. You don't do shit, then you sit around and whine about what those that do have to do. You derail a thread in the Humor forum with your whiny-ass crap. I'll make fun of whatever I want to and you can kiss my ass if you don't like it. I think I already pointed out how many other subforums there are on this board. Go whine on one of them.

YOU turned a joke into something ugly because of your pussy, PC ass rules. You call yourself a "liberal"? You're so damned opinionated/one-sided it's pathetic. There's NOTHING liberal about you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

I'm not defending Muslims. I know Islam is a ticket straight to hell. However anything that doesn't depend on salvation through Jesus Christ is also a ticket straight to hell.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Back to WHAT again?
    Every now and then a sentiment of 'Noir has a special dislike for Christians (sometimes more specify Catholics)' pops up. As a clarification (and something I have posted several times in different threads) my contemp for religions is pretty universal, but some are worse than others, and Islam is (certainly in terms of mainstream acceptance) the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Seriously, Noir ??

I never see posts praising atrocities committed by/for Islam, which leaves little to actually discuss. I don't see the debate in a topic that everyone agrees on.
    Last edited by Noir; 10-18-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Every now and then a sentiment of 'Noir has a special dislike for Christians (sometimes more specify Catholics)' pops up. As a clarification (and something I have posted several times in different threads) my contemp for religions is pretty universal, but some are worse than others, and Islam is (certainly in terms of mainstream acceptance) the worst.

I never see posts praising atrocities committed by/for Islam, which leaves little to actually discuss. I don't see the debate in a topic that everyone agrees on.
    Have all the contempt for religion you want. Doesn't mean you need to bleed it all over the board. I don't like a lot of things but you don't see me being a miserable ass all over the place. You so-called "liberals" are as intolerant as the 3rd Reich. All you do is preach intolerance.

Look at the mess YOU made of this thread in the Humor section. You're lucky Jim runs this board because I'd have already cut your crap out and made a different thread of it. You turned a simple joke into a pile of crap.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Have all the contempt for religion you want. Doesn't mean you need to bleed it all over the board. I don't like a lot of things but you don't see me being a miserable ass all over the place. You so-called "liberals" are as intolerant as the 3rd Reich. All you do is preach intolerance. Look at the mess YOU made of this thread in the Humor section. You're lucky Jim runs this board because I'd have already cut your crap out and made a different thread of it. You turned a simple joke into a pile of crap.
    My heart bleeds for this poor thread I've gone and messed up >,>
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'll remember how sorry you are the next time you start one of your faggy threads.

15. Thanks Noir, Gunny, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Point is, why? I can go through about this time of night and destroy every thread on this board. Nobody's ever up but me. But to what point? Besides the one you're missing?

I was raised in a Cold War military family in the 60s and 70s. If you weren't alpha male, bye. If you were gay the dogs got better chow than you. We had all kinds of ideas. One way spaceship rides, one way boat rides with some cinder blocks and chains ...

You call yourself "liberal" why don't you act like one? Being truly liberal is about tolerance and you're not. Nobody stepped on your toes. YOU stepped on someone else's. THAT is NOT liberal. It's progressive left BS. The art of you leftwingnuts accusing the right of exactly what YOU are doing hasn't gone unnoticed by anyone but the GOP.

So let me do this Gunny way ... why don't you just stay the fuck out of threads that don't have a damned thing to do with you? Or did your little bumblebee ass convert to Islam recently? Grow some balls and some thicker skin and mind your own damned business. I don't always agree with anyone anywhere at any time. I don't agree with a lot of people about Islam on this board. While we just manage to get over our differences you want to turn a joke into a whinefest. Just what's your major malfunction?

You're a young punk that thinks you know better than the rest of us. Think you're the first and have a new plan. Nothing new under the sun, boy. Except people like YOU have basically destroyed civil rights in this country and made a mockery of the word "liberal" by your damned whiny ass shit. OMG, he called me a name. Let me go shoot myself. Better yet, let me use it an an excuse to loot and riot.

Try growing the fuck up pissant.

17. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Glad to hear it. The 'Humor' section is supposed to be for humourous offerings, not PC self-righteous trolling stodginess that only the Left could ever be responsible for !!

19. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Momma always told me, "son speak your mind, let others take it as they may,
    and if they take great offense note them for what and who they truly may be by that evidence."
    Dad always told me, " son you can never please everybody, those that you displeased mark as
    worthy of contempt and also as people to never turn your back on!"

Grandfather always told me, "son if you get the chance and can get by with it--scalp 'em too !"
    And he was Native American and wasn't joking..

Noir, buy yourself a funny bone is my suggestion. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

21. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post