Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Answer the question...

"What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?"
    They have passed hatred on down from generation to generation.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Answer the question...

"What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?"

Well... they've been great for Weapons Targeting Systems development & fine tuning, and Drone development.

That's about all I can honestly think of.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Its not like there's even a pretence that this is meant as a joke full of funny, rather than a joke full of spite.
    I found it hilarious!! I would have laughed if told by Tyr, you or even Mother Teresa!

Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam. Then you jump up when you see something not nice said about one/them. At the same time, you have zero issue condemning Christianity, and certainly couldn't care less if any type of disparaging remarks or jokes are said about them. Makes me wonder, sometimes. I think you have more animosity towards Christianity and christians than you do the terrorists and radicals running free.

I know that sounds bad, but it's fully based off of your own posts and actions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I found it hilarious!! I would have laughed if told by Tyr, you or even Mother Teresa!

Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam. Then you jump up when you see something not nice said about one/them. At the same time, you have zero issue condemning Christianity, and certainly couldn't care less if any type of disparaging remarks or jokes are said about them. Makes me wonder, sometimes. I think you have more animosity towards Christianity and christians than you do the terrorists and radicals running free.

I know that sounds bad, but it's fully based off of your own posts and actions.

Truth.

Odd that I never noticed the completely selective criticism before... usually that jumps out at me.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam.
    Back to this again?
    The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Just loud mouthing about 'Arrogant stinking muslims' is not a right reason.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Back to this again?
    The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Just loud mouthing about 'Arrogant stinking muslims' is not a right reason.
    Never arises? LOL You've had like a million opportunities here, and miss 99.99% of them. Seemingly, those odds drop astronomically if it's time to disparage christians, or american police and such.

C'mon, it's not even remotely close. It's like 2 different worlds for you. One you debate non-stop at almost every opportunity, the other you primarily ignore. You don't barely have time to condemn terrorist attacks and terrorists, but find time to defend Islam from a joke? Sorry if I see the way you post differently. But I base them on your posts, not my imagination.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Never arises? LOL You've had like a million opportunities here, and miss 99.99% of them. Seemingly, those odds drop astronomically if it's time to disparage christians, or american police and such.

C'mon, it's not even remotely close. It's like 2 different worlds for you. One you debate non-stop at almost every opportunity, the other you primarily ignore. You don't barely have time to condemn terrorist attacks and terrorists, but find time to defend Islam from a joke? Sorry if I see the way you post differently. But I base them on your posts, not my imagination.
    Point me to the thread titled 'Arrogant stinking Christians' pls.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...estboro-Church
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Yeah, jeez why wasn't I defending these Christians?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Its not as if my honesty does not precede me here. I make no pretense when I speak truth about such vermin. Why should I?
    Does not truth stand on its own? Even in that joke the truth was easily seen and was why it was so damn funny!-Tyr
    Your circumstances are such that you can afford such things. It costs you nothing to insist that others fall on a sword. This type of thing makes DP NSFW. Have you noticed how little I post during weekdays? That's why. When I do, I burn up my 4G LTE data. I won't access DP on the company VPN.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Pretty much ANY thread that YOU have posted in about Christianity. I suppose you're too busy telling others how the religion is false, and had no time left to care about terrorism around the world. I get it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I LOVED Aggie jokes. "How many Aggies does it take to put a horse on a saddle?"
    Have you heard about the evacuation plan for Houston in the event of a nuclear attack? The east side heads for Louisiana, the west side heads for New Mexico, the south side heads for Mexico, the north side heads for Oklahoma and the Aggies get on the Loop.

15. Thanks Gunny, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well... they've been great for Weapons Targeting Systems development & fine tuning, and Drone development.

That's about all I can honestly think of.

Good honest opinion.... makes sense...

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 10-18-2015 at 01:13 PM.

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Christianity has been ripped on a lot worse than Islam was in this thread... And not a word from your faggot ass.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Have you heard about the evacuation plan for Houston in the event of a nuclear attack? The east side heads for Louisiana, the west side heads for New Mexico, the south side heads for Mexico, the north side heads for Oklahoma and the Aggies get on the Loop.
    The funny part of THAT, is they all run to San Antonio. Four Air Force bases and an Army base. Houston doesn't have jack. So let's all run to the biggest target for a nuclear attack.

And I LOVE the Aggies just get on the loop. That joke's cracked me up for decades. Yep, take Loop 410 ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post