Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Meaning search for someone with a well built and stocked shelter and destroy them.

Hahahaha! Somehow missed this before.

So, as a rabid anti-gun liberal who relies on the Gubbermint to provide you solutions to all of life's hardships, how do you intend to invade and take a shelter from someone who obviously is well armed, prepared and waiting for you? The family/group with the shelter has clearly given the entire scenario a great deal of thought and rehearsed & refined plans of action. One of the first orders of business is defense when selecting a shelter.

Do you intend on engaging in singing Kumbaya with some swaying until they surrender? Maybe read a couple of rebuttals prepared by a "high school student" on your behalf?

While I admit that reading your "student's" rebuttal was painful on an intellectual level, it sure as hell would not prompt anyone to abandon a defensible shelter!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    You talk as if you think the leaders meant for the wars to be won.
    And you speak out your backside. NCO's don't do politics. We accomplish missions. And we lead to win and bring everyone home. Why do think WE are the most frustrated of all over this Middle East crap? And all this Monday morning QB-ing what we do crap?

There are leaders, and your rulers.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Hahahaha! Somehow missed this before.

So, as a rabid anti-gun liberal who relies on the Gubbermint to provide you solutions to all of life's hardships, how do you intend to invade and take a shelter from someone who obviously is well armed, prepared and waiting for you? The family/group with the shelter has clearly given the entire scenario a great deal of thought and rehearsed & refined plans of action. One of the first orders of business is defense when selecting a shelter.

Do you intend on engaging in singing Kumbaya with some swaying until they surrender? Maybe read a couple of rebuttals prepared by a "high school student" on your behalf?

While I admit that reading your "student's" rebuttal was painful on an intellectual level, it sure as hell would not prompt anyone to abandon a defensible shelter!

NT. Gabby will never learn how her money, fame, and lack of knowledge will eventually bring her demise.
    The so-called Elite's, and Rich who brag about how much they have..finally will end up with NOTHING in the end. Then wonder how being so smart made them SO DUMB.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

An invasion on the other hand? I can live off the land and I can make invaders "go away".

What you're looking for ins't an intelligent answer. You're looking for the answer you want. Well I got news for you, the Leftwingnut God from Hell ain't swooping in to save you. You won't have food. You won't have running water. You won't have shelter. Sheeple like YOU will either be dead or in a concentration camp.
    You vastly overestimate your elderly self. You are far from your glory days. Your powers of thought and concentration have vastly diminished. Your quick temper could cause you to make a potentially fatal mistake.
    Marine veteran Gunny could live off the land and I can make invaders "go away". Former Marine Gunny is much more vulnerable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    This is why I asked about the location of your shelter and your ventilation system. If I can find and compromise your air supply system, what chance will you have?