Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Next Wave of Muslim Invasion: It's ALL Men

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks DLT, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Of course it's all men. Since when does a real 'refugee crisis' consist of 90+% males? Since the radical clerics in all of the mosques have instructed the Muslim men to carry out "jihad by immigration".

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

If they can't increase the dating stock for our bachelors tell them to go back where they came.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I keep telling everyone that immigration is the only issue. If we lose the immigration battle, we lose everything.

9. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I keep telling everyone that immigration is the only issue. If we lose the immigration battle, we lose everything.
    We have already lost the immigration battle my friend. As immigration--legal or illegal is celebrated, paid for, enticed and promoted by media government, dem party and most of its brain-dead followers!
    This nation only has two future choices- accept its destruction or "rebel" and rebelling by ballot box-will not work--its all too rigged now for that.
    Sad to say but we either fight or fall is my prediction--Britain has chosen not to fight in 10 years or less they'll be no more a western civilized nation!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    We have already lost the immigration battle my friend. As immigration--legal or illegal is celebrated, paid for, enticed and promoted by media government, dem party and most of its brain-dead followers!
    This nation only has two future choices- accept its destruction or "rebel" and rebelling by ballot box-will not work--its all too rigged now for that.
    Sad to say but we either fight or fall is my prediction--Britain has chosen not to fight in 10 years or less they'll be no more a western civilized nation!-Tyr
    The immigration problem is the only reason Trump has the lead he enjoys now. Some of us get it. Most don't.

13. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    The immigration problem is the only reason Trump has the lead he enjoys now. Some of us get it. Most don't.

Agree....^^^

....Illegal Parasites come in all forms...with different agendas...

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Perianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    Of course it's all men. Since when does a real 'refugee crisis' consist of 90+% males? Since the radical clerics in all of the mosques have instructed the Muslim men to carry out "jihad by immigration".
    WTF are you talking about? Muslims are immigrating because they want to take over the world. They are leaving because they live in a war zone. Their homes are gone, their jobs are and basically their entire way of life is gone.
    Let's suppose you were living someplace which is attacked and occupied. You are left with no job prospects, no money, no place to live and, in some cases, no remaining family members. What would YOU do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post

~ "jihad by immigration"~

`The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism & Islam: Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.
    When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here’s how it works...... As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:.......`

United States — Muslim 0.6%
    Australia — Muslim 1.5%
    Canada — Muslim 1.9%
    China — Muslim 1.8%
    Italy — Muslim 1.5%
    Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
    Denmark — Muslim 2%
    Germany — Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
    Spain — Muslim 4%
    Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
    France — Muslim 8%
    Philippines — Muslim 5%
    Sweden — Muslim 5%
    Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

****At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.`

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
    Guyana — Muslim 10%
    India — Muslim 13.4%
    Israel — Muslim 16%
    Kenya — Muslim 10%
    Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
    Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
    At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
    Bosnia — Muslim 40%
    Chad — Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
    Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
    Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
    Egypt — Muslim 90%
    Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
    Iran — Muslim 98%
    Iraq — Muslim 97%
    Jordan — Muslim 92%
    Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan — Muslim 97%
    Palestine — Muslim 99%
    Syria — Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
    Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
    Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
    Somalia — Muslim 100%
    Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
    >>>> “Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel.” — Leon Uris, “The Haj”
    It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts nor schools nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.`

http://pamelageller.com/atlas_shrugsmuslim-immigration/

Trump 2016! Cure for the Muslim Roach Problem...

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 10-21-2015 at 11:14 PM.

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Wonder how many Islamists are in there? I suspect a growing number because the terrorists are fleeing from Russian airstrikes. They will commit attacks in Europe.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic
    Problem-Reaction-Solution

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Muslims are immigrating because they want to take over the world. They are leaving because they live in a war zone. Their homes are gone, their jobs are and basically their entire way of life is gone.
    Let's suppose you were living someplace which is attacked and occupied. You are left with no job prospects, no money, no place to live and, in some cases, no remaining family members. What would YOU do?
    They migrate from wherever they come from (majority not from Syria) for welfare/healthcare and higher wages (if they decide to work).
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic
    Problem-Reaction-Solution

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Amazing, Muslims live in war zone, their homes are gone and they have no jobs, and their entire way of life is gone....

So what did they do with the women then, kill them all for easier traveling? Leave them in the war zone without jobs and no way of life?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Trigg, Christie Brinkley thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Amazing, Muslims live in war zone, their homes are gone and they have no jobs, and their entire way of life is gone....

So what did they do with the women then, kill them all for easier traveling? Leave them in the war zone without jobs and no way of life?
    It is odd to us that most of these "refugees" we see in the pics are fighting age men...very few (if any) women and children. I suspect that we are seeing this because the folks on the move are 1) cowards, 2) place little value on the plight of women and children, and 3) the advance party for future jihadi operations.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    It is odd to us that most of these "refugees" we see in the pics are fighting age men...very few (if any) women and children. I suspect that we are seeing this because the folks on the move are 1) cowards, 2) place little value on the plight of women and children, and 3) the advance party for future jihadi operations.
    And mostly younger too. That's what I think, that a lot are just cowards that won't fight for their land and don't care if others stay behind and die. They either have NO family, or they are leaving them behind SOMEWHERE. I would literally die before I would leave my family behind.

28. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post