Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Default Above the Law Billary Strikes Again

Is ANYONE going to hold this woman accountable for her crimes? I didn't know is NOT an excuse for the rest of us. And I damned sure don't want a President that is either a criminal or too stupid to know.

Trey Gowdy missed a bet not getting Megyn Kelly in there. She was on a damned tear last night. Although she was as annoying as Nancy Grace, her points were/are valid. Billary lied. So lying to a police officer is a crime but lying to Congress isn't?

Hell, next time I get in trouble I'll just cackle, claim I didn't know and accuse the cop of being part of the vast right wing conspiracy. THAT ought to get me somewhere (like jail).
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Christie Brinkley, NightTrain, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

As far back as I can remember, the Clintons have been above the law. She will walk on this and walk on the email scandal, too.

And if she wins the presidency, women will be in tears because she's been elected having the same body parts they have. Similar to 2008.

4. Thanks Christie Brinkley, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    As far back as I can remember, the Clintons have been above the law. She will walk on this and walk on the email scandal, too.

And if she wins the presidency, women will be in tears because she's been elected having the same body parts they have. Similar to 2008.
    Her fat butt would already be in jail over those e-mails. You let some Lance Corporal pull a stunt like that. He'd be in the brig on his way to Leavenworth. It just blows my mind she keeps getting off for all of her lies a corruption all the way back to Whitewater.

And the ee-mail she sent her family is absolute proof she's lying.
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-23-2015 at 09:06 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke