Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default VIDEO: Female Bus Bully Beats On Overweight Kid… Has No Idea What’s About To Happen..

`One of the most dreaded places to be for school age children is the school bus. You are in a crowded vehicle with dozens of other kids and, it’s the perfect opportunity for someone to assault you or pick on you — even adults are vulnerable in situations like that.

*One overweight boy was on the receiving end of a beating by a black girl on a school bus when he finally decided enough was enough and took matters into his own hands.`

The boy easily overpowered the girl and put her in a chokehold. Ironically enough, this is when another student stepped in and started punching the boy to try to make him stop.
    Eventually, the boy released the bully and politely asked her is she was OK. The girl is quite visibly shaken, and we do not see if she replies to him or not because the video ends there.

Tired of the black lies matter Ignorance...Fight back

http://conservativetribune.com/female-bus-bully-beats-kid/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=BizPacReview&utm_c ontent=2015-10-26&utm_campaign=manualpost

2. Thanks PixieStix, Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I don't hold out much hope for the future of our country. The reality of it is just painful
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, red state, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    I don't hold out much hope for the future of our country. The reality of it is just painful
    ​Agree...but something gonna give...

6. Thanks PixieStix, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    I agree, but how does one go about putting a jeanie back in the bottle. Getting attention any way they can, no matter who gets hurt. This is why I have come to dislike the internet. The Prince of the air, is seeking whom he may devour.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Kid should have used the wight to his advantage, then straddle and wrap the legs to minimize movement, and then use the wight again to drop down massive elbows.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Fat kid was defending himself....after he took the aggressive girl out (the one who thought he wouldn't fight back and just take the abuse) ...he should of went after the guy that was trying to hit him while defending himself from the crazed girl...then carved.. in his forehead the word Ignorant....that way he would `always remember` next time....to think before he acts...and just who he screwed with...just pisses me off....Animals....!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

​Fat kid was defending himself....after he took the aggressive girl out (the one who thought he wouldn't fight back and just take the abuse) ...he should of went after the guy that was trying to hit him while defending himself from the crazed girl...then carved.. in his forehead the word Ignorant....that way he would `always remember` next time....to think before he acts...and just who he screwed with...just pisses me off....Animals....!
    Reminds me of the scene in Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The girl was slight of build, with lip rings, tattoos and such, but extremely sharp with case analysis and computer work. She was an outcast with her family and lived on her own, but had a grant put away for her by the family from which she would contact the family advisor who would dole out some cash for her. The family advisor, who was an elderly man, died, and a younger man took over the advisor role. She went to get some money, and found the younger man there, who suggested that she do him some sexual favors for the money. He then forced himself upon her, raping her. She did get the money she went there for.

The next time she went to get money, she went into his apartment, and as soon as he closed the door, she retrieved a high voltage zapper from her bag and zapped him in the neck. He passed out. When he awoke, he was fastened down to his bed, face up, and bare chested. She was astride him with a tattoo tool in her hand. He struggled to get loose, but to no avail. She told him to "hold still, I'm not very good at this." She then tattooed on his chest: "I AM A RAPIST".

From then on, when she went to get money, he easily complied with her wishes.

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Big and strong people are afraid of their own strength. We know the damage we can do. I've always had to be careful. In the US. Heh. Bets are off elsewhere.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    Neither do I.. As a foreign entity(globalist) now controls it...
    Future will be either we go under with small whimper or we end up fighting a civil war.
    Now, I am betting on the small whimper scenario because 50 years of leftist public education has borne its rotten fruits so massively well!
    Old dinosaurs like me and others are already one leg in the grave and --if wise they will just delay another 10/15 years and it will be a breeze for them .
    As I look back and see, the last good time to have taken a fighting stand was when this current traitor first started his open treason and started telling us(We the People) to go to hell!!!
    When he was not impeached and tried for open treason THEN, I knew right THEN, that we were hell-bound, on a path for our destruction. And so we are!!! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

17. Thanks LongTermGuy, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet girl no bully him no more.

I taught my kids be nice and avoid fights if can but if someone lays hand on you or sibling or someone not able defend themself, to make sure you beat them down so hard they no come back causing trouble again.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Sun Tzu