Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Jesse Ventura on Chris Kyle

One, what is the assbucket's problem?

Two, Ventura was out of the Navy in pro-wrestling in the late 70s. So how the f- does he know Chris Kyle? Timelines don't match if Kyle was in Afghanistan. So I have to wonder in which of Ventura's worlds they served at the same time.

Chris Kyle may very well have been an arrogant ass. Most SEALS are. They earn the title. Can't actually fight worth a shit in a bar, but that's besides the point.

I'm just looking for a reason here aside from Ventura being an attention whore. Always has been. But at what expense THIS time?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy, Bilgerat, Russ, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Taya Kyle is still dealing with the fallout from her husband's death, including a costly lawsuit brought against the late ex-Navy SEAL by former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura.

Ventura sued Chris Kyle for defamation after he told a story in his book "American Sniper" about a confrontation he had with someone he called "Scruff Face," who made a statement about Navy SEALs, saying that they "deserve to lose a few." Kyle claimed that he "laid him out," The Washington Post reports.

In an interview with Bill O'Reilly in 2012, Kyle identified "Scruff Face" as Ventura, who denied the story and filed a lawsuit against the former Navy SEAL before his death and won, which included an award for half a million dollars and $1.3 million for unjust enrichment, the Post reports.

Ventura claims that Taya Kyle won't have to pay a dime of that award because the it will be covered by an insurance company.

However, Ed Huddleston, the Kyle estate attorney told People magazine that "it is not true that the insurance company is currently agreeable to cover the entire judgement."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/chris-kyle...#ixzz3qFXiXWy4
    Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

What a bunch of crap. Looking for a cheap payday at the expense of a widow and her children. Guess he's still playing the role of heel. I don't know why Kyle would say what he did about Ventura because I'm STILL looking at timeline. But how in the Hell can you defame Jess Ventura more than he's defamed himself? He was a clown as a por wrestler and a clown as a governor, then became a clown conspiracy theorist. The guy's a joke. He wasn't even original. He was a cheap knock off mimmick of Superstar Billy Graham as a wrestler.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Jesse is a prick that was bragging how he moved out of America a few years back, I wish he would just stay over there and we could all forget his ignorant ass.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Jesse is a prick that was bragging how he moved out of America a few years back, I wish he would just stay over there and we could all forget his ignorant ass.
    He's an attention whore. Most pro wrestlers are or they wouldn't be pro wrestlers. He does whatever it takes to keep his name in lights. This is over the top though. Taking 1.8 mil from a brother in arms' widow? That's low even for him.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He is a prick...and full of it....

10. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Let's not leave out the judge that awarded him more than one red penny. He should be hit upside the head with a brick. Maybe it'd recalibrate his dumb ass.

12. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    He is a prick...and full of it....

He's nothing but a fraud. I don't even know how he made it through SEAR school. He stole someone else's persona as a wrestler, then cried like a baby and became a commentator when he got hurt. He was pasty white and looked like shit on his best day. *I* am bigger than he ever was.

But he's playing true to form. Picking on a woman. IF he ever ran into Chris Kyle he'd have had his clock so cleaned I wouldn't have had enough time to down a Corona.

I think Jesse lost his reality when he became a pro wrestler. It's an unreal world with unreal scripts. Real life ain't scripted.

And maybe this is just a vet point of view, but getting called a name? It might be entertaining on a message board to argue with people but it really doesn't mean shit. If you aren't shooting at me or threatening someone, who really cares?

Fact is, he was never was a SEAL. He passed UDT (underwater demolition team school). He got into the SEALS when they combined BUDs and UDT and tossed them into the SEALs. He never passed the school. He was never on one combat operation. He left the Navy in 1975. Chris Kyle was born in 1974.

Seems there's a little disparity here.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-01-2015 at 10:48 AM.

14. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I remember this, I think Kyle wrote something about Ventura in a book, about meeting in a bar and hitting him or something like that? Ventura claimed it a lie and sued. Whatever. But IMO, he should have let things go when he died, instead of continuing and trying to take $$ from a widow.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I remember this, I think Kyle wrote something about Ventura in a book, about meeting in a bar and hitting him or something like that? Ventura claimed it a lie and sued. Whatever. But IMO, he should have let things go when he died, instead of continuing and trying to take $$ from a widow.
    I don't know what Kyle's motivation for mentioning Ventura was. By the time Chris Kyle was an actual SEAL who passed the school, Ventura was a has-been conspiracy theorist. Their combat records speak for themselves. Oh yeah, Ventura doesn't have one.

18. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't know what Kyle's motivation for mentioning Ventura was. By the time Chris Kyle was an actual SEAL who passed the school, Ventura was a has-been conspiracy theorist. Their combat records speak for themselves. Oh yeah, Ventura doesn't have one.
    I think he claimed they had words, and he or someone else hit and knocked out Ventura? He didn't like people thinking he got his butt whooped and filed suit over the book.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

20. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I don't know much about Kyle and I know even less about Ventura. What I do know is that if you talk shit about someone who has a huge ego and you can't back it up, it's all going to hit the fan.
    I am guessing that Kyle's widow is not hurting with her book deal and numerous speaking engagements.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think he claimed they had words, and he or someone else hit and knocked out Ventura? He didn't like people thinking he got his butt whooped and filed suit over the book.
    People like Chris Kyle aren't going to fight with has-beens in a bar. It's just not worth it. Now people like Ventura are more than willing to push an issue and start a fight for no reason other than beer-balls.

Chris Kyle is a decorated vet. Two silver stars, two Bronze Stars, 2 NMC Commendation medals, 2 NMC Achievement medals. One of the best snipers ever.

Ventura: Some "I served" medals.

Guess who I'm going with .....

23. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    People like Chris Kyle aren't going to fight with has-beens in a bar. It's just not worth it.
    Why do you say that? In the movie, Kyle was shown to have deep psychological problems and a bad temper. I am guessing that he got into more than a few bar fights.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Why do you say that? In the movie, Kyle was shown to have deep psychological problems and a bad temper. I am guessing that he got into more than a few bar fights.
    Really? I have PTSD and a bad temper. And I know when to walk away from losers trying to put a notch on their belt. It takes awhile to learn that. And when you're in a military town with bars that cater to military personnel, it's coming.

So what you're really saying is he was young, dumb and full of cum when he was young. So what. You get what you pay for. You turn us into arrogant little killing machines then get all wet in the diapers when we act just like you trained us to be. Y'all get all whiny when we vets act like vets, but we are EXACTLY what you made us into. Then you want to sit back in your little leftwinger world and criticize our behavior.

If I sued every squid or zoomie I ever got into a bar fight with back in the day, I'd STILL be in court.

He's being a POS. "Oh, she got money so I'll sue based on bullshit". There's NOTHING military about that man. We protect the weak. We don't try to take advantage of them.

Ventura's a pussy. Ought to just come out of the closet and join the Democratic party. Wants a payday from someone else.

26. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesse is a punk. No honor suing widow. He no longer welcome around SEAL functions. Ventura deserves backlash. He need learn to be real man. Real men no go after wife of fallen hero.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Sun Tzu

28. Thanks Bilgerat, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post