Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Tarantino - tired of white supremacy

And many of us are tired of the racism towards whites since this whole black lives matter crap started. Count the amount of deaths of black folks from white police in the past 5 years. Now add up the deaths of black KIDS ALONE from other black folks in the past 5 years. Sure is a shame that no one gives a crap about the monstrous numbers of blacks killing blacks. So is this REALLY about black people losing lives?

----

Director Quentin Tarantino defended his comments that have triggered boycotts from police unions, and argued police brutality “ultimately what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country” on Wednesday’s “All In with Chris Hayes” on MSNBC.

Tarantino explained his statement that triggered the boycott by saying, “Well, we were at a rally that was dealing with unarmed people, mostly black and brown, who have been shot and killed, or beaten, or strangled by the police, and I was obviously referring to the people in those type of situations. I was referring to Eric Garner. I was referring to Sam DuBose. I was referring to Antonio [Lopez Guzman]. I was referring to Tamir Rice. That’s what I was referring to.”

He added, “in those cases in particular that we’re talking about, I actually do believe that they were murder. Now, in the case of Walter Scott, who was the man running in the park and was shot in the back, and the case of Sam DuBose, I believe those were murder, and they were deemed murder. And the reason — and the only reason they were deemed murder is because the incidences were caught on video. However, if they had not been caught on video, they — the murderers would have gotten away with their murder. In the case of Eric Garner, and the case of that Tamir Rice, I believe that those were murders, but they were exonerated.”

When asked about the “vitriol” with which his comments were received, Tarantino answered, “Yeah. I was surprised. I was under the impression I was an american and that I had 1st Amendment rights, and there was no problem with me going to an anti-police brutality protest, and speaking my mind, and just because I was at an anti-police brutality protest doesn’t mean I’m anti-police. And basically, there was a lot of people at that rally, and we were all crying for — we were crying for a lot of things, but there was one thing in particular, which was, stop shooting unarmed people. We want justice, but stop shooting unarmed people, but they don’t want to deal with that. They would rather start arguments with celebrities than examine the concerns put before them by a citizenry that has lost trust in them.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ite-supremacy/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And many of us are tired of the racism towards whites since this whole black lives matter crap started. Count the amount of deaths of black folks from white police in the past 5 years. Now add up the deaths of black KIDS ALONE from other black folks in the past 5 years. Sure is a shame that no one gives a crap about the monstrous numbers of blacks killing blacks. So is this REALLY about black people losing lives?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ite-supremacy/

JIM, just because the MSM doesn't promote the concern and action does' mean it's not there.
    the MSM where only blood and conflict lead and solutions to problems are rarely “TOP NEWS TONIGHT”.

But every black organization i know of NAACP, SCLC, the Urban League, 100 Black Men org, and many other state, local groups, churches and orgs and projects etc etc Adress the black on Blackcrime issue they have for decades.
    In my city I visited a "black" Church last weekend where the pastor was asking members to come to a meeting on the issue arranged by local chutes and city officials.

Even Sharpton and Jackson -for better or worse- have consistently been addressing this issue. They don't get much screen time for that. And and as i said in the previous post
    Toose killing are not controversial. they are ALL considered CRIMES out of the gate.
    No Ones claiming that a balck killing another unarmed black is “JUSTIFIED”. THAT'S what the protest and anger is about Jim.

when the crooks go to jail people are satisfied that a criminal is off the streets. some of the police are criminals and they are protected from prosecution. that's the problem.
    but for example of the things being done.

……….
    The 30th National Preventing
    Crime in the Black Community Conference
    The Florida Consortium of Urban League Affiliates, along with Derrick Brooks Charities, manage the state's Black-on-Black and Youth Crime Prevention and Intervention grant programs. In 2012 they have joined the Office of the Attorney General as partners in presenting the Preventing Crime in the Black Community conference. We are truly in it together.
    The National Conference on Preventing Crime in the Black Community grew out of a partnership between Florida Office of the Attorney General and the Florida Consortium of Urban Leagues Affiliates in 1986 to address Black-on-Black crime.
    ———————————————————————
    Trayvon Martin Save Our Sons, Daughters Conference Kicks Off
    The goal of the conference is to find solutions to black-on-black crime. 10/05/2012
    ———————————————————————
    SCLC outraged over black on black violence in Birmingham
    Posted: Sep 10, 2014 1:54 PM EDT Updated: Sep 17, 2014 5:04 PM EDT
    By Alan Collins
    Pastor Calvin Woods, President of the Birmingham Metro SCLC and other SCLC members held a press conference in Kelly Ingram Park to address the recent violence among African Americans in Birmingham. Source: Alan Collins/WBRC
    BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) -
    Over the last two weeks there have been 10 homicides in Birmingham.On Wednesday, the Birmingham Metro Chapter of the SCLC held a news conference to express its outrage that the murders involve African Americans killing African Americans.The news conference was held at the foot of the statue of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in Kelly Ingram Park."We are doubly disturbed when you have the black race seemingly trying to commit genocide upon itself," Pastor Calvin Woods, President of the Birmingham Metro SCLC, said.Woods is calling for massive demonstrations to march against violence.http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2649853...-in-birmingham.
    ———————————————————————
    Black funeral home directors at Jacksonville convention express message to stop violence
    By Dan Scanlan Tue, Apr 29, 2014 @ 3:15 pm
    Funeral directors admit they earn money from death.
    But the message from the National Funeral Directors and Morticians’ Association’s board meeting this week in Jacksonville is simple — they don’t want the business of burying young blackmen killed by violence.
    Their comments comes as Jacksonville’s 2014 statistics show 22 of the 36 homicides as of Tuesday were young black men 17 to 25 years old, according to Times-Union records. So ranking members of the oldest organization of black funeral directors and embalmers are urging their members to reach out to their communities and corporations to find ways to help young people before they die or kill in retaliation.
    “If we can stand up and say we don’t want to bury them, it is a strong statement,” association spokeswoman and Virginia funeral home owner Connie Steele said. “We don’t want to bury our kids. We want them to live to be 70 or 80 and be productive.”
    ———————————————————————
    Anti-Violence Leaders From Across County Expected For ConferenceThe Father’s Day Rally Committee is hosting a three-day conference later this month that is expected to draw anti-violence leaders from all over the country. 10/14/2012 Black Self Genocidehosted.uwsepa.org/newsletter/blackonblack.pdf - Aug 10, 2012 ... National Black on Black Violence & Crime Conference. Black Self Genocide: Confronting the Enemy Within. Friday, August 10 through Sunday,
    ———————————————————————

...I could pages of events rallies workshops, community meeting , school partnership etc etc but i hope you get the point.
    And i hope that puts Blacks CONCERN over black on black crime in some perspective. Maybe some think more needs to be done, Ok sure. But BTW what’s the republican/right's agenda for helping solve the Black on black crime problem? or maybe it’s just used as a talking point against blacks in general?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

3. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Also FYI on Black on Black and White on White crimes

And The FBI numbers say that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites.
    white on white crime? why do whites kill their own? FACT, There’s FAR MORE white on white murder in real numbers and by percentage (whites kill more white people than any other race).

Look in general, more often than not, people kill their loved ones, friends and neighbors — and since people of the same racial backgrounds still tend to live clustered together, they are far more likely to kill someone of their own race than someone of another race.

And by way of a few simply numbers maybe this can add to a broader view of the issue.

OK, the number of crimes and murders have gone DOWN OVERALL in the past 20- 30 years or so.
    that’s a fact.

for those that think that blacks are prone to murder and violence from the womb
    i wonder how do we explain that there are more Blacks NOW in the U.S. but LESS murders in real numbers
    1975 Apx 24 million Blacks in US
    1975 Apx 11,000 murders by Black criminals

2005 Apx 40 million Blacks in US
    2005 apx 10,000 murders by Black Criminals
    Justice Dept stats
    FBI stats say
    apx 6500 in 2005 and apx 5500 in 2011

what can we say about these numbers?
    some claim 99% of police stops are non violent right. no source on that stat BTW but it's assumed true. I wouldn't spend time trying to make few percentage points of difference. essentially i'm sure it's true.
    police are not in general killing people off.
    Neither are Blacks
    40 million blacks and 10,000 murders by criminals.
    So do these numbers prove that MOST black are “prone" to violence?

and the fact the the number of blacks has Doubled but the murders have dropped in real numbers. Does that imply ANYTHING about changing actions and so-called proclivity to violence?

over the same time period
    1975 Apx 183 million Whites in US
    1975 Apx 9,000 murders by White criminals

2005 Apx 218 million Whites in US
    2005 Apx 8,500 murders by White criminals
    A decrease in murder as well.

The latest figures from the FBI, Bureau of Justice Statistics and public health agencies show that among black youth, rates of robbery and serious property offenses are the lowest in more than 40 years. Rates of murder and rape are now lower than when nationwide crime statistics first appeared in 1965 — and those were far less complete than today’s. Assault rates are lower than when this crime statistic was expanded to include domestic violence and new offenses a quarter-century ago.
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3LJyNxzFJ

Violent and other criminal victimizations of young African-Americans have also plummeted to record lows, as have a host of other ills including unplanned pregnancy, drug abuse and school dropout rates. While the numbers remain considerably worse for blacks than for other groups, murder and violent crimes remain very rare events among African-Americans — and among youth in general.
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3LJyZl9l9

So it does appear it's going DOWN overall. Can you find pockets of a rise in spots? sure but the trend overall is going down. Is it as good as it needs to get? Of course not, but even in the midst of all of the media portrayal of all black youth as gangster, dropouts with "bad attitudes" it's moving in the right direction, in terms of real numbers, thank God.

But one murder and crime is to many, Black White Green whatever it’s a universal problem it’s not a “black vs white” problem Crimes is crime, it’s a human problem. But it NEVER helps to demonize a race or group and assume the worse of them, we all live here together may as well help each other.
    If it's not self evident that NO ONE wants to live in crime invested area,
    the numbers and actions show that Blacks want less crime as well,
    Just not at the price of harassing/killing innocents or minor criminals to get there.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    JIM, just because the MSM doesn't promote the concern and action does' mean it's not there.
    the MSM where only blood and conflict lead and solutions to problems are rarely “TOP NEWS TONIGHT”.

But every black organization i know of NAACP, SCLC, the Urban League, 100 Black Men org, and many other state, local groups, churches and orgs and projects etc etc Adress the black on Blackcrime issue they have for decades.
    In my city I visited a "black" Church last weekend where the pastor was asking members to come to a meeting on the issue arranged by local chutes and city officials.

Rev, I don't doubt that some folks do this. But where are they on the major news, city hall events, parking lot events and all the other places that they are currently using to get the word out about the black lives matter movement? Hell, even twitter and facebook. The voices pale in comparison. It's also the fault of the black LEADERS, as they are the ones always with a platform, and are currently using it to condemn the things I speak of, but I don't see the condemnation of the endless killings of black folks in regular shootings.

I belong to several groups on FB just for keeping up with things, and it's just something that is rarely, if ever covered. Yes, these are black groups. Thousands and thousands of posts per day and almost every single one of them about the police.

Yes, I'm aware that it does happen, and that there are good folks out there that are concerned about all life, no matter how they are killed. I'm not saying it never happens at all. But when the amount that IS discussed is SO SO small, it tends to get lost.

And lastly, look at the notoriety and such that has come out of the BL movement, and the supposed changes that they want. Why not insist on the same changes within the community, from the folks doing 50x the amount of killing than the police?

And don't take my posts the wrong way, this is about ALL life. It makes very little sense to me to complain about 10 lives lost while the 500 lives lost are buried so deep that no one even hears about it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Also FYI on Black on Black and White on White crimes

And The FBI numbers say that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites.
    white on white crime? why do whites kill their own? FACT, There’s FAR MORE white on white murder in real numbers and by percentage (whites kill more white people than any other race).

Look in general, more often than not, people kill their loved ones, friends and neighbors — and since people of the same racial backgrounds still tend to live clustered together, they are far more likely to kill someone of their own race than someone of another race.

And by way of a few simply numbers maybe this can add to a broader view of the issue.

OK, the number of crimes and murders have gone DOWN OVERALL in the past 20- 30 years or so.
    that’s a fact.

for those that think that blacks are prone to murder and violence from the womb
    i wonder how do we explain that there are more Blacks NOW in the U.S. but LESS murders in real numbers
    1975 Apx 24 million Blacks in US
    1975 Apx 11,000 murders by Black criminals

2005 Apx 40 million Blacks in US
    2005 apx 10,000 murders by Black Criminals
    Justice Dept stats
    FBI stats say
    apx 6500 in 2005 and apx 5500 in 2011

what can we say about these numbers?
    some claim 99% of police stops are non violent right. no source on that stat BTW but it's assumed true. I wouldn't spend time trying to make few percentage points of difference. essentially i'm sure it's true.
    police are not in general killing people off.
    Neither are Blacks
    40 million blacks and 10,000 murders by criminals.
    So do these numbers prove that MOST black are “prone" to violence?

and the fact the the number of blacks has Doubled but the murders have dropped in real numbers. Does that imply ANYTHING about changing actions and so-called proclivity to violence?

over the same time period
    1975 Apx 183 million Whites in US
    1975 Apx 9,000 murders by White criminals

2005 Apx 218 million Whites in US
    2005 Apx 8,500 murders by White criminals
    A decrease in murder as well.

So it does appear it's going DOWN overall. Can you find pockets of a rise in spots? sure but the trend overall is going down. Is it as good as it needs to get? Of course not, but even in the midst of all of the media portrayal of all black youth as gangster, dropouts with "bad attitudes" it's moving in the right direction, in terms of real numbers, thank God.

But one murder and crime is to many, Black White Green whatever it’s a universal problem it’s not a “black vs white” problem Crimes is crime, it’s a human problem. But it NEVER helps to demonize a race or group and assume the worse of them, we all live here together may as well help each other.
    If it's not self evident that NO ONE wants to live in crime invested area,
    the numbers and actions show that Blacks want less crime as well,
    Just not at the price of harassing/killing innocents or minor criminals to get there.
    Last time I broke out black on black crimes compared to white crimes, I was very quickly told I was racist, here and elsewhere. One stat alone - while blacks make up less than 15% of the nation, they eat up the prisons, but then come excuses. While white on white crime is a majority - try looking at comparisons between VIOLENT crimes - black on white rapes, murders, drugs... (no, I don't really want them). And once again, I have always received excuses (not from you). I'm sorry, not the greatest comparison, as the black folks DO in fact, percentage wise, make up for so much more crime and prisons, for whatever reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Last time I broke out black on black crimes compared to white crimes, I was very quickly told I was racist, here and elsewhere. One stat alone - while blacks make up less than 15% of the nation, they eat up the prisons, but then come excuses. While white on white crime is a majority - try looking at comparisons between VIOLENT crimes - black on white rapes, murders, drugs... (no, I don't really want them). And once again, I have always received excuses (not from you). I'm sorry, not the greatest comparison, as the black folks DO in fact, percentage wise, make up for so much more crime and prisons, for whatever reason.

that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites

Why are there more blacks in prison? You wouldn't believe me if i told you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A decent read:

-----

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan zeroed in on the disintegration of the nuclear family as the root cause of African-American poverty and crime in the mid-1960s, the out-of-wedlock birth rate for black Americans was 25 percent.

Today, after a civil-rights revolution (culminating in the election of the nation’s first African-American president) and $15 trillion spent on a feckless war on poverty (the official poverty rate hasn’t budged), more than 70 percent of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Consequently, unemployment and poverty remain far higher for blacks than for the rest of Americans. More disturbing, however, is the elephant in the living room that no one in the public eye seems interesting in addressing — appalling levels of crime committed by young African-American males.

One reason the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin affair garnered so much attention was the unusual nature of a white man (“white Hispanic” according to CNN) allegedly accosting a black teen. Sadly, when it comes to interracial crime, the reverse is anything but rare. To wit:

• New York City law enforcement confirms that a 62-year-old man has died from injuries suffered at the hands of a suspect who declared he was “going to punch the first white man that I see.”

• Two women, aged 24 and 32, are gang-raped by a dozen youths in a Delaware park known for such brazen crimes.

• An 88-year-old veteran of World War II is brutally beaten to death with flashlights outside a Spokane, Wash., lodge by two men between 16 and 19 years of age.

• Three wannabe gang members, two of whom were black, shoot down Australian college student Chris Lane “for the fun of it.”

• St. Paul resident Ray Widstrand is nearly beaten to death via flash mob-style violence on the city’s chaotic East Side.

• A 13-year-old boy is brutally beaten by three other teens on a Florida school bus, all captured on video.

• Another 13-year-old is doused in gasoline and set on fire by perpetrators in Kansas City telling him, “You get what you deserve, white boy.”

• 22-year-old Jody Patzner is murdered in cold blood by three teens for his bicycle in north Minneapolis — with hardly a mention of the suspects’ race by authorities or local media.

These acts of unspeakable violence perpetrated by black offenders on white victims rarely get much media attention, for fear of “subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion,” as one well-known newspaper editor recently put it.

Yet they are no statistical anomaly. While most violent crime is indeed intrarracial, 26.7 percent of homicides where the victim is a stranger are interracial. And in 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Accounting for population differences, whites are simply far more likely to be victims of interracial crime than blacks. That, of course, didn’t stop Jesse Jackson from telling the Los Angeles Times at the height of the Zimmerman frenzy that “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.”

The data, once again, suggest something quite different.

In the mid-1990s, the Center for Equal Opportunity analyzed 55,512 felony cases filed in state courts for the 75 largest counties, representing 37 percent of the U.S. population. The weighted data, taken from the BJS, revealed that juries actually acquit blacks at a higher rate than whites for 12 of the 14 types of crime studied — including murder, rape, robbery and assault. The only category that had a higher conviction rate for African-Americans was felony traffic offenses.

To be sure, poverty is still a significant problem in urban America, and a failed war on drugs does have a disproportionate impact on communities of color. But neither can fully explain the troubling trend in black criminal behavior that only genuine leadership — and a little honesty — can eventually solve.

http://www.startribune.com/black-on-...ica/223696071/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I know, I know, the prisons are filled with nothing more than innocent kids who were railroaded into committing crimes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

From the DOJ

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I know, I know, the prisons are filled with nothing more than innocent kids who were railroaded into committing crimes.
    see. you can't begin to view any reasons seriously. seems it's joke to you.
    there's NO such thing as blacks and the poor ever getting more and tougher policing, worse defenses and consistently harsher and longer sentencing.
    NEVER happens.
    it's ONLY perfectly fair. white and black criminal are treated EXACTLY the same start to finish Nothing to see here.Just lame "excuses".

13. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yes, the numbers were correct:

15. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

see. you can't begin to view any reasons seriously. seems it's joke to you.
    there's NO such thing as blacks and the poor ever getting more and tougher policing, worse defenses and consistently harsher and longer sentencing.
    NEVER happens.
    it's ONLY perfectly fair. white and black criminal are treated EXACTLY the same start to finish Nothing to see here.Just lame "excuses".
    Because I've been hearing excuses from folks for the past 30 years, and yet the crimes continue. Just for a moment, just forget about sentences, we can go back to that at a later date - but this doesn't mean that the crimes were not committed. You seemingly want to go directly to the sentencing thing, make it sound harsh, and somehow make it sound like it changes crime stats - which it doesn't. The crimes themselves are being committed at such a HUGELY and alarming rate within the black community.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

From the DOJ

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/
    Yeah yeah blacks are trying kill off white people we've heard this over and over again.
    how about looking at that white on white crime Jim? why are you focused on what others do? where are the post on all that white on white crime and someone trying to fix that? HUH!? Blacks this, Blacks That, blah blah i never seen "white on White" crime or white crime stats focused on in in any post here or TV News EVER... i mean NEVER.

But somehow Whites still killed more whites.

"Statistics are cut-and-dry, and they do not lie. According to the FBI’s most recent homicide numbers available, from 2011, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians. (Of murders committed by Blacks, only 14 percent were of whites.) And because whites are the majority in the country — there are six times as many whites as there are Blacks — that means they commit the most murders. ....
    The Bureau of Justice Statistics found that compared to Blacks, whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang-related crimes and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
    Amazingly, according to the FBI stats, women committed 36 percent of the murders committed by white people against white people. This number is far higher than you see with Black women...

the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by white offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white."
    Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow seem attributed to race. why's that?

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug/16/white-white-crime-more-prevalent-black-black/#.U-0eXu9qWD8.facebook
    http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/08/report-white-on-white-crime-rate-exceeds-that-of-black-on-black-crime/
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/04/whiteonwhite_crime_it_goes_against_the_false_media _narrative.2.html
    http://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/6053811/white-on-white-murder/in/5495477

Last edited by revelarts; 11-05-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah yeah blacks are trying kill off white people we've heard this over and over again.
    how about looking at that white on white crime Jim? why are focused on what others do where are the post on all that white on white crime and someone trying to fix that? HUH!? Blacks this, Blacks That, blah blah i never seen "white on White" crime or white crime stats focused on in TV News EVER... i mean NEVER.

But somehow Whites still killed more whites.
    No one said anything remotely about blacks killing off whites? Add over and over again? Where did that come from? Certainly nothing I ever stated.

But OF COURSE the pure numbers will show white killing more, they kinda make up a little more of the population, no? I believe whites make up like 63% while blacks make up less than 15%. So seeing pure numbers with whites committing more crimes, kind of makes sense. But with such a difference in racial makeup, you would think that the criminal stats would kind of match up, but they don't. And like I said, some get angry or upset if you solely post statistics, and I post a few - and now somehow it means I said blacks are trying to kill off whites? All you did was prove what I said. Some don't want to talk pure numbers, it makes them angry, upset or whatever, and then comments such as that come out of left field.

Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow attributed to race, with little exception.

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug/16/white-white-crime-more-prevalent-black-black/#.U-0eXu9qWD8.facebook
    http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/08/report-white-on-white-crime-rate-exceeds-that-of-black-on-black-crime/
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/04/whiteonwhite_crime_it_goes_against_the_false_media _narrative.2.html
    [/QUOTE]

Pure numbers rev, lets talk pure numbers. Right away folks want to go to excuses, what this one said, that one, what this one means... I'm talking pure numbers and statistics, which speak of the violent crimes. These pure numbers show that percentage wise of the race, black folks commit an inordinate amount of crimes. Look at the photo I posted above. How does a group that makes up such a small percentage of the nation, commit such a high percentage of those crimes?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I make ZERO excuses for white folks that commit violent crimes. Pedophiles, rapes, murders, assaults.... put them in jail where they belong, I have no use for them until they pay their debt to society, or rot in jail if a life crime. And I can't stand to see excuses made for them either. My contempt for them is 100% equal. It's just that the percentage wise is different, and right now I don't see a "white lives matter".