Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    See? Food either sucks to us, or it REALLY sucks. It's fuel. Nothing more. Tasty is not in my vocabulary. What I NEED is.
    I've learned not to tell my Lady "It will make a stool" when she asks me how her food tastes

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I NEVER GOT FAT BUT GREAT FOOD ONCE WAS A MAJOR PLEASURE...
    But now due to a heart attack back in 2009- I've made a major dietary change-- sadly, eating healthy my friend is rarely ever tasty!
    Now my body weight is only about 2 or 3 pounds more than my perfect weight. And I now have about 98% of my former strength back.
    Some of that 2% loss is due to being in my early 60's methinks. I just haven't the will to exercise to stay in perfect fighting shape any longer. -Tyr

Always remember, the word "DIET" is nothing more than the word DIE with a "T" added

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

YES!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS!

Just ask any woman thats lived with a real man and not some wimpy ass imitation.
    They arent right about it but at least they've seen the real deal. And learned that only one person
    has the final say so on truly important life sustaining matters--
    it had better be the one that is charged with protecting and defending the weaker party IMHO!--Tyr

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You had a heart attack? That sucks.

I'm 30 pounds over my "perfect" bodyweight. Was a powerlifter. I STILL work out best as I can. And I'm STILL stronger and bigger than most. But I can't do sh*t I used to be able to do.

I hope I never have a heart attack, and it runs in the family. I hope everything works for you.
    Lucky for me mine was not a major one. Showed an early heart disease factor and also the heart doc stated otherwise I had a strong heart. One stent implanted --the second smallest stent they use.
    Since that awakening-my diet change and other life changes I made has put me in a better state of being than I was then in 6+ years ago!
    Of course none of that altered that I am now almost 7 years older!
    And old age sucks big time, can't piss over a five foot fence, daly the gals unto they moan out O' GOD -
    LIMIT NOW BEING ONE BEAUTIFUL GAL.
    NO COMPLAINTS ON THAT SCORE-- AS I DAMN SURE FOUND A WINNER THIS TIME AROUND.-TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Lucky for me mine was not a major one. Showed an early heart disease factor and also the heart doc stated otherwise I had a strong heart. One stent implanted --the second smallest stent they use.
    Since that awakening-my diet change and other life changes I made has put me in a better state of being than I was then in 6+ years ago!
    Of course none of that altered that I am now almost 7 years older!
    And old age sucks big time, can't piss over a five foot fence, daly the gals unto they moan out O' GOD -
    LIMIT NOW BEING ONE BEAUTIFUL GAL.
    NO COMPLAINTS ON THAT SCORE-- AS I DAMN SURE FOUND A WINNER THIS TIME AROUND.-TYR
    I hear ya brother. That old age crap ain't having a happy camper effect on me. What I've noticed though is us rednecks are STILL the worst thing anyone wants to run into. I gauge myself based on what I used to be. When I gauge myself against wimps ... they're still wimps.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I hear ya brother. That old age crap ain't having a happy camper effect on me. What I've noticed though is us rednecks are STILL the worst thing anyone wants to run into. I gauge myself based on what I used to be. When I gauge myself against wimps ... they're still wimps.
    Iffin I hit a hundred and twenty I still would not be down to the wimp level my friend. We old Southern rednecks that were raised RIGHT- never fall that damn low IMHO..
    AND "REDNECKS" AS WE KNOW IT TO TRULY BE IS A BADGE OF HONOR RATHER THAN THE INSULTING TERM MOST THE WORLD THINKS IT IS.. A FACT AS YOU WELL KNOW. -TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 11-08-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Iffin I hit a hundred and twenty I still would not be down to the wimp level my friend. We old Southern rednecks that were raised RIGHT- never fall that damn low IMHO..
    AND "REDNECKS" AS WE KNOW IT TO TRULY BE IS A BADGE OF HONOR RATHER THAN THE INSULTING TERM MOST THE WORLD THINKS IT IS.. A FACT AS YOU WELL KNOW. -TYR
    Dude, I tool around in Wranglers or Levi's and Wrangler pearl snap shirts. Got some steel-toe Wolverine boots and buckles as big as anyone's license plate. Got a camo hat that says MARINES on the front. Anyone thinks I'm not a redneck has been smoking something.

And you're damned fukkin A skippy I'm proud to be one.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-08-2015 at 04:09 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    What is the use of having a man around if you can't blame stuff on him?
    Oh, I think having Obama around to 'blame stuff on' hasn't got as much to do with his gender as you imagine, Gabby ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have moved the offending posts to a new thread in the cage. Let's please keep the hostility in there.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ck-Gunny-fight
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have moved the offending posts to a new thread in the cage. Let's please keep the hostility in there.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ck-Gunny-fight
    I find it very interesting in retrospect. I just scared the f*ck out of a dog as big as me by staring him down and growling at him. Am I really that much of an animal? I thought I was trying to be nice.

20. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I find it very interesting in retrospect. I just scared the f*ck out of a dog as big as me by staring him down and growling at him. Am I really that much of an animal? I thought I was trying to be nice.

My Lady and I went out for a stroll after a nice dinner (out of town).

While walking a few "youts" walked towards us, making noise.. While she tensed, she allowed me to handle the situation.

I just smiled at the "youts", making THEM nervous.

For some reason THEY crossed the street.

The walk was most enjoyable
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post

While walking a few "youts" walked towards us, making noise.. While she tensed, she allowed me to handle the situation.

They "feel" The deep...rage and nastiness embedded deep within you brother...understand

23. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post

Got to spread it around. And good on you. Stand up to these punks and they're all of of a sudden stepping and fetching.
    re all of
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-16-2015 at 02:32 AM.

25. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

And don't go into a convenience store and call it a "stop n rob". They'll be calling for a SWAT team. Sure, I'm going to walk unarmed into a stop n rob 3 blocks from where I live, where I get my cigarettes every damned day, in my Marine ball cap and Lynyrd Skynyrd rebel flag t shirt and think no one will recognize me. And let's not forget the getaway vehicle - fire engine red 3/4 ton pickup you could spot from Mars.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Brought to my attention (for all you vets) ....

I know how we are, but a person on this board mentioned the passing of a friend of his that was a vet and I was the only one that responded. We served with these people. Maybe a few ought to loosen up on that tight-lipped shit and say "thanks" or "condolences".

We ARE people too and this was one member's friend. I understand it ain't going to mean shit to him. He's dead. But it might mean something to those that called him friend.