Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default A Debt We Can Never Repay

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served and sacrificed so much. There are no amount of words that I can say that would express my deep appreciation and gratefulness for all those who gave us our Liberty and for fighting for us to keep our Freedom. God Bless each and every one of you.

All of our children thank you.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PixieStix; 11-11-2015 at 01:01 AM.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, indago, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Some gave all. This is my Uncle Marshall Lee King. He enlisted into the Marines when he was 16 or 17. He lied about his age to enlist. He was killed in Okinawa in 1945. It was 2 years before the family received his body back home. My Mom is trying to have a bridge in my hometown named after him. But, I just found out that the town wants her to pay $500.00. I suppose giving his life wasn't enough. I will help my Mom with that.

Thank You Uncle Marshall

Attached Images Attached Images
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

4. Thanks indago thanked this post