Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default `Dear Walmart, Someone Insulted Me In One of Your Stores. Your CEO Must Now Resign.`

Crazy... funny!

~ "I am writing to inform you of a terrible attack I suffered in one of your stores this week. The assault against me was so violent and oppressive that I had to immediately retreat to my healing space, where I lay whimpering on the floor for three and a half days, barely able to move or breathe. I emerge now,

courageously, only because I must see that those responsible are made to answer for their crimes. I feel deeply triggered even speaking about it, but I must soldier on, in the name of #Justice."

"It all started in the parking lot of my local <nobr>Walmart</nobr>. I was walking from my car to the store, minding my own business, when suddenly another customer, a man, walked up and accosted me. I should pause here and apologize to the transgender, agender, nongender, pangender, bigender, trigender, and quasigender communities if they feel offended or victimized because I’m labeling this individual a man.

To be honest, he never mentioned his gender identity, and I would be the last person to ever assume anything about anyone. But in this case I feel comfortable guessing that the entity in question was a man because, in my experience, only cisgender white Christian Republican <nobr>middle class</nobr> heterosexual men are ever guilty of doing anything wrong. Anyway, I don’t really believe in <nobr>labels</nobr>, except for the five or six labels I just used in the previous sentence." ~

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution..._term=Firewire

2. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Crazy... funny!

~ "I am writing to inform you of a terrible attack I suffered in one of your stores this week. The assault against me was so violent and oppressive that I had to immediately retreat to my healing space, where I lay whimpering on the floor for three and a half days, barely able to move or breathe. I emerge now,

courageously, only because I must see that those responsible are made to answer for their crimes. I feel deeply triggered even speaking about it, but I must soldier on, in the name of #Justice."

"It all started in the parking lot of my local <nobr>Walmart</nobr>. I was walking from my car to the store, minding my own business, when suddenly another customer, a man, walked up and accosted me. I should pause here and apologize to the transgender, agender, nongender, pangender, bigender, trigender, and quasigender communities if they feel offended or victimized because I’m labeling this individual a man.

To be honest, he never mentioned his gender identity, and I would be the last person to ever assume anything about anyone. But in this case I feel comfortable guessing that the entity in question was a man because, in my experience, only cisgender white Christian Republican <nobr>middle class</nobr> heterosexual men are ever guilty of doing anything wrong. Anyway, I don’t really believe in <nobr>labels</nobr>, except for the five or six labels I just used in the previous sentence." ~

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution..._term=Firewire

Have to be a school teacher at a leftwingnut for university for it to count. Unless you're gay, black or Mexican or a bleeding heart leftwingnut.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post