Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Damn, guys do try not to start this thing again. --Tyr

When was that? I was at Little Creek 85-86.

And stop with the BS sideways attacks, please. You're acting like a baby. Try representing the US Naval Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When was that? I was at Little Creek 85-86.

And stop with the BS sideways attacks, please. You're acting like a baby. Try representing the US Naval Service.

No need to dignify any response to you. MY 30 Years in the navy is representative enough for my discharge/retirement honorably.
    We have muslims that seek to kill all of us, rape our women and enslave our children, so any petty feuds are irrelevant.
    You both served and both retired honorably. nuff said. - -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 11-14-2015 at 07:19 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Damn, guys do try not to start this thing again. --Tyr

We have muslims that seek to kill all of us, rape our women and enslave our children, so any petty feuds are irrelevant.
    You both served and both retired honorably. nuff said. - -Tyr

Excuse me for attempting to protect my honor here. If it was a feud, it wouldn't be here. Honesty, like everything else seems to upset, offend, or bother people. So, why bother trying to hold a conversation if somebody doesn't like it???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Obama follows a leftist agenda. To that extent, he's a puppet.

He's also a narcissist. He'll do whatever it takes to have history record him in as favourable light as possible. Unfortunately .. certainly in my part of the world, GW Bush is seen as a fool/warmonger/war criminal/arrogant imperialist (choose one or more). Obama, in my view, has deliberately tried to be the opposite of Bush, partly because of policy and political differences, partly to suck up to international opinion.

Certainly, if the BBC is any judge, Obama has succeeded in being seen favourably overseas (either that, or all the suck-up efforts the BBC have expended have been a waste of time .. including the 14 rebroadcasts of a Michelle Obama speech given to schoolgirls in Tower Hamlets, London (an area with a high contingent of Muslims, by the way !).

As to 'Jihadi John' ... I think I object to his being called British. I don't care where he came from, I don't care about his London accent -- the very moment he became an Islamic terrorist barbarian, he ceased to be definable as 'British' at all. Besides .. nationality is for human beings. That scum was only fit for extermination.

The way it's been reported here, it's said that 'Jihadi John' is '99% sure to have been killed'. Interpret that as you see fit. Me, I'm therefore 99% certain that America deserves congratulations for achieving this act of much-deserved extermination.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post