Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default The beheading of a 9-year-old girl prompted huge protests in Afghanistan

The beheading of a 9-year-old girl prompted huge protests in Afghanistan

By Ishaan Tharoor November 12 at 12:53 PM

At a protest in Herat province, Afghans carry photos of a victim who was among civilians from the Hazara minority slain by militants in Zabul province. (Jalil Rezayee/EPA)
    Protests and demonstrations have broken out in cities across Afghanistan this week in the wake of the massacre of seven people from the Hazara ethnic minority. The decapitated bodies of four men, two women and a child were found Saturday in a rural town in the southern province of Zabul. The attacks were carried out by militants who some suspect are linked to the Islamic State.

Marchers in Kabul on Wednesday walked for almost four hours with the coffins of the victims, which included the body of Shukria, a 9-year-old girl. They chanted slogans against the government, the Taliban and neighboring Pakistan, which is seen as having a hand in Afghanistan's Islamist insurgency. Some protesters attempted to storm the presidential compound.

A reporter from the Wall Street Journal filmed Shukria's tragic passage..
    ^^ This is Islam folks!!!!! Not the deliberately sanitized version America is fed by our government!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ^^ This is Islam folks!!!!! Not the deliberately sanitized version America is fed by our government!-Tyr
    Dude I already made thread. Honor Killings. Maybe someone can combine them?

But yeah, keep your stupidity on your side of the world. We don't want you here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Ok so yeah the beheading is Islam
    but so is the outrage, marching and attempt to storm the presidents place in protest right?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

6. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Dude I already made thread. Honor Killings. Maybe someone can combine them?

But yeah, keep your stupidity on your side of the world. We don't want you here.

​Radical Islamic infestation and stupidity is the essence `of its need` growth....

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Ok so yeah the beheading is Islam
    but so is the outrage, marching and attempt to storm the presidents place in protest right?

They all read the same book of peace...with the same bottom line goal of surrender and submit...the more educated muslims would rather do things more smoothly and nonchalant...knowing many "free thinking" Liberal westerners would accept the Trojan horse...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

​Radical Islamic infestation and stupidity is the essence `of its need` growth....

This is why I asked for the 2 threads to be combined. I hate having the same conversation in 2 places at one time.

Islam has ALWAYS been a virus. We beat it back, it grows and evolves. I don't care much one way or another about the religion. I care about the people using it as a means. But Islam has used it as a means to infest us since the 7th Century. And they just won't stop. They're like the damned flu. I don't want them around and I don't trust them for a second. You'll NEVER see MY back turned to an Arab.

They need to stay in their own hole and I don't care if they kill each other off.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post