Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Charlie Sheen - Hollywood star sick - got others sick

And supposedly it's Charlie Sheen

He's notorious for being with prostitutes and brags about it. And apparently he has possible spread things around - allegedly. The story of a "hollywood actor" is confirmed, the rumor that its Charlie is not. Apparently he will be on with Matt Lauer tomorrow to make an announcement.

-----

Charlie Sheen will be making a "revealing personal announcement" to Matt Lauer on Tuesday, Nov. 17 on Today.

The Today show announced the live in-studio interview with the actor on Monday. The interview will be posted on Today.com after it airs, according to the press release.

Recently, RadarOnline published a blind item about a Hollywood actor who had been diagnosed as HIV-positive. The article sparked a firestorm of speculation about the identity of the actor, and many readers suggested Sheen fit the profile.

The actor has declined to confirm the rumors and the claims have not been substantiated.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ay-show-840537
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He is worthless and a shitty actor as well.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So it was in fact Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen I'm HIV Positive ... And I've Been Blackmailed for Millions Over It

Charlie Sheen said it directly, "I'm here to admit I'm in fact HIV positive" -- and defiantly stated he would no longer fork over millions of dollars to buy silence from friends and sexual partners.

Sheen spoke calmly about his diagnosis with Matt Lauer on "Today"... saying he needed to "put a stop to this onslaught of attacks and untruths." He said he's known for roughly 4 years that he is HIV positive, and had "told enough people that I've trusted to be in the position that I'm in today."

TMZ broke the story ... Charlie says he was betrayed by people he trusted with knowledge of his diagnosis, but they ended up revealing it. Lauer asked if Sheen was still paying people, and he said ... "Not after today I'm not! I release myself from this prison today."

He also talked about the moment he found out about the diagnosis, saying he initially thought he had a brain tumor. As for infecting others ... Sheen said he's warned all of his sexual partners ahead of time -- and there were only 2 with whom he'd had unprotected sex, but they "were under the care of my doctor."

As we've reported ... our sources say Charlie has paid several settlements to sexual partners who said they were NOT warned ahead of time.

Sheen says he doesn't know how he contracted the virus, but feels he has "a responsibility now to better myself and to help a lot of other people."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3rlTYcMbv
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Hopefully Denise Richards ran in time...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Hopefully Denise Richards ran in time...
    She's already announced that she and the 2 girls are fine. His next wife, Brooke Mueller, hasn't really said much yet. A prostitute he was with for awhile, Bree Olsen, is LIVID, as they had unprotected sex, and sex with condoms with less protection, she said. Apparently she's a little upset!! And as you can see, it appears he has made settlements with a few already as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

How long before Heidi Fleiss comes out with list of prostitutes sheen has been with?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I wish him well, but, you know, live by the sword...

No pun intended.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey