Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Syrian Refugees in U.S. Include 2,098 Muslims, 53 Christians

Yep, we sure are helping those poor christians! And just how many of these people are radicalized? And worse, how many, if any, are here as a part of a terror network?

-----

(CNSNews.com) – President Obama said Monday that calls from some quarters for the U.S. to admit only Christian refugees from Syria were “shameful,” yet the reality is that today’s refugee system discriminates, not against Syrian Muslims, but against Christians and other non-Muslim minorities.

Critics say this is because the federal government relies on the United Nations in the refugee application process – and since Syrian Christians are often afraid to register with the U.N., they and other non-Muslims are left out.

Fleeing persecution at the hands of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and other jihadist groups, Syrian Christians generally avoid U.N. refugee camps because they are targeted there too.

Most refugees considered for resettlement in the U.S. are referred by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).

Applications are then handled by one of nine State Department-managed resettlement support centers around the world, a process that includes vetting and interviews by the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and takes an average of 18-24 months. There are occasions when a process can begin without UNHCR referral, but this usually applies in cases of close relatives of refugees already in the U.S.

Of 2,184 Syrian refugees admitted into the U.S. since the Syrian civil war erupted in 2011, only 53 (2.4 percent) have been Christians while 2098 (or 96 percent) have been Muslims, according to State Department statistics updated on Monday.

The remaining 33 include 1 Yazidi, 8 Jehovah Witnesses, 2 Baha’i, 6 Zoroastrians, 6 of "other religion," 7 of "no religion," and 3 atheists.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ly-be-admitted
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Here are the faces you are afraid of

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lynzybilling...eep#.vddvAn9xD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

I'd drop a nuke on all of them scumbags, and you and your family because of you being a liberal scumbag too.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'd drop a nuke on all of them scumbags, and you and your family because of you being a liberal scumbag too.
    Don't forget pole smoking pig as well.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Well we had some decent debate for awhile. Now you've just given up and are doing the trolling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well we had some decent debate for awhile. Now you've just given up and are doing the trolling.
    You want to go to multiple threads with this "fear" crap - and the SAME article I might add - THAT is trolling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Stick that propaganda piece up your terrorist muslim scum loving ass . Where are your pictures of all the Christian WOMEN AND CHILDREN raped and murdered by these (Allah ass sucking bastards!) that you attempt to defend. And how many in those pics are actually displaced Christians that fled from the genocide Islam is now engaged in?
    Which propaganda outfit do you work for scum?
    And why the hell can I not ever meet a SOB LIKE YOU FACE TO FACE TO CHAT??-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wonder if we could also post thousands of pictures of DEAD women and children that muslims have killed over the past 15 years. And I mean tens of thousands, if not a few hundred thousand. Don't convert to Islam? You're dead. Can't quote from the Quran? You're dead. Drink a beer? You're dead. If you're a woman, and found with another man? Stoned till you're dead.

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Looks like the Christians are been overlooked because of the dangers of exposing themselves. to the U.N. groups.
    Seems there's a way around that as well.
    the Christians should be high on the list of refugees because they are high targets, Also Shia muslims who are targeted by ISIS as well.

The refugees in the most danger and the worse situations should have priority.
    Christian and muslims fall into that category it seems.

But wait, was this posted to look at how to help the refugees?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-19-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I wonder if we could also post thousands of pictures of DEAD women and children that muslims have killed over the past 15 years. And I mean tens of thousands, if not a few hundred thousand. Don't convert to Islam? You're dead. Can't quote from the Quran? You're dead. Drink a beer? You're dead. If you're a woman, and found with another man? Stoned till you're dead.
    Guess what, the vast majority of those dead women and children are Muslim. ISIS has by far killed more Muslims than anyone else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Guess what, the vast majority of those dead women and children are Muslim. ISIS has by far killed more Muslims than anyone else.

Umm, yeah, I kinda knew that, hence the post. If they're killing thousands, into the hundreds of thousands, in a muslim country, I think it goes without saying that the majority being killed are muslim.

Where was the concern about these folks for the past few years? Suddenly concern for supposed women and children, because some of us want to keep refugees out. But not a peep from folks in the past few years, or on days when they literally slaughtered women and children, in the hundreds, in one day.

One would think that if folks truly had concern for these people, they may have showed a little interest while so many were having their heads lopped off. But I guess that's not a smack at republicans, so not worth it.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Only Christians and orphans below the age of 12 should be taken.

Rest can go to Saudi Arabia since they have taken ​0
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic
    Problem-Reaction-Solution

17. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post