Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    What does being part Seneca have to do with anything?
    Everything....I do not consider myself an immigrant. My Mom's family settled here in the
    1750's......My Dad's in 1898.

Hardly an immigrant, young lady.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    well Pete, you've been told people aren't afraid, they are more angry at those trixies lil terrorist/refugees.

sarcasm alert
    Check them for bombs why don't cha you -insert insulting name here to help make my case--.
    But it's best to cut their throats before they get too close. That's the problem with you -insert insulting name here-- civilians. You let them sneak up on you with their goo goo eyes and dirty finger nails.

Terrorist=Muslim Syrian=terrorist refugee=terrorist terrorist=death. you'd have to be blind not to see the obvious.
    You don't want Death do you?
    Pete you're a leftist commie -insert insulting name here -, we all know you hate America and you DO want death for american children since you want to bring in those cute living bombs refugees onto U.S soil. Have you ever seen a Syrian child IN REAL LIFE?!! then you know nothing. pictures can't show you the evil in their eyes and hearts.
    Plus we don't want them. so why should they want to come? They're not pretty so obviously not desirable anyway.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-19-2015 at 02:45 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We have a Muslim congressman. Is he causing problems?
    Big difference between ONE person and "controlling" our government. But I bet you knew that, didn't you?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Please point out which ones were involved in the Paris attacks, which little scumbag was it? And which ones were collected around the world in the past few months with known connections to ISIS?

And afraid of them? Is that the best you have to keep repeating stuff? What makes you think people are afraid of roaches?

Islamophobia? Really? BS. Just like homophobia. Doesn't exist. These people aren't feared. You confuse being disgusted with fear.

Idiot.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wanted to add....

Sarcasm alert....

The gubbamint beez da bad peeples here. Do u guys not see wuts going on? Da muzzies r enbt the bad wunz here. Dey are R friends. Its all a lie. You guyz R afraid of nuthing.

The alienz did it. And the CIA of course who feedz da terrorists all da weppunz they have. Dont beeleeve the hype! Oh, and of curse da white man!

great goobly doodly gockley unreadable text of garbagonia.

black lives matter!

8. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Wanted to add....
    Sarcasm alert....
    The gubbamint beez da bad peeples here. Do u guys not see wuts going on? Da muzzies r enbt the bad wunz here. Dey are R friends. Its all a lie. You guyz R afraid of nuthing.
    The alienz did it. And the CIA of course who feedz da terrorists all da weppunz they have. Dont beeleeve the hype! Oh, and of curse da white man!
    great goobly doodly gockley unreadable text of garbagonia.
    black lives matter!
    lol!
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

On Gabs topic though.
    It's great to help the Syrian refugees, but we also have a lot of homeless and hurting children and vets and others.
    we can't as private citizens or gov't leave them in the shadows.

All are created in Gods image.
    We can't do everything but starting with the mindset that All are created in Gods image at least sets us on the right path.

Mathew...34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
    “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
    “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’...
    Luke 10
    25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
    or walk “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
    He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
    “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
    But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
    In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
    “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
    The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”...
    Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
    Samaritan's we're "undesirable" half pagan half breeds BTW, many Jews didn't even speak to them or even walk through their country.

Galatians 10
    ...9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers....
    Matthew 5
    44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
    This is what Jesus says
    Maybe God didn't know about Muslims or Nazis or the American Slave Trade or...
    maybe some folks here know better.

Seems to me at the very least we should cultivate the above thoughts rather than painting all people not of our religion, country, race, class or group as born enemies and potential THREATS ... to be "angry" at... to shun or kill by default... for our safety.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    On Gabs topic though.
    I great to help the Syrian refugees, but we also have a lot of homeless and hurting children and vets and others.
    we can't as private citizens or gov't leave them in the shadows.

Now you are getting the point here Rev, we have enough Americans that are homeless and in need of help right now, that and the fact that even though they say it is mostly woman and children coming in, the pictures I have seen ( until yesterday ) showed almost all men.

I agree we need to help these folks, but maybe send troops in to annihilate ISIS and set up place over there for them to live, like I said at this point we have way to many in need of help here.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up