Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default US Drops Leaflets Warning ISIS Before Air Strikes On Oil

US used F-15 jets to drop leaflets on ISIS trucks transporting stolen oil. The leaflets read

Get out of your trucks now and run away from them
    Warning, Airstrikes coming, oil trucks will be destroyed. Get away from your trucks immediately. Do not risk your life

Hidden away in a WSJ article trying to blow out of proportion the US bombing campaign it said

The military attempted to alert the drivers to impending strikes by dropping fliers directing them to get away from their trucks first.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/french-a...ate-1447685772

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-us-bombs-fell
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...n-way-war.html
    http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/11...tanker-trucks/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic
    Problem-Reaction-Solution

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Coming just days after PBS propaganda news hour passed off a Russian airstrike and misled its viewers into thinking it was a US airstrike

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Brinkley View Post
    US used F-15 jets to drop leaflets on ISIS trucks transporting stolen oil. The leaflets read

Hidden away in a WSJ article trying to blow out of proportion the US bombing campaign it said

http://www.wsj.com/articles/french-a...ate-1447685772

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-us-bombs-fell
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...n-way-war.html
    http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/11...tanker-trucks/
    LOL...First of all, the plane shown in that picture is NOT an F-15; the F-15 has twin tails. Second, no modern US aircraft (with the exception possibly of the A-10) will ever fly that low whether or not they are dropping leaflets except in landing or take off. Last, the picture alone makes the whole thing suspect....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    LOL...First of all, the plane shown in that picture is NOT an F-15; the F-15 has twin tails. Second, no modern US aircraft (with the exception possibly of the A-10) will ever fly that low whether or not they are dropping leaflets except in landing or take off. Last, the picture alone makes the whole thing suspect....
    It is not a real picture!

The photo is of the leaflets dropped!
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I can't even tell for sure if that's an American plane. The closest thing we have to that are harriers and I've never seen one with wing tanks. The Air Force doesn't fly them.

Navy/Marine pilots will fly that low in close air support, but that ain't no F-18A either.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

While it sucks that any potential ISIS may see the leaflets, they were earmarked for civilians that drive the trucks, not ISIS.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Well ... if this IS a true story, it's one that the Left can, and doubtless will, cheer about. After all, it's an example of terrorists having their human rights respected, so much better than giving the proper consideration to their VICTIMS, instead.

Would any Leftie care to come out of the woodwork, and applaud this one ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    While it sucks that any potential ISIS may see the leaflets, they were earmarked for civilians that drive the trucks, not ISIS.
    I guess the US air force should of dropped leaflets on Nazi fuel trucks in 1944... to avoid the risk of civilians getting killed?
    -George Orwell

Hegelian Dialectic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I guess the US air force should of dropped leaflets on Nazi fuel trucks in 1944... to avoid the risk of civilians getting killed?
    We won THAT war. Obama is doing bare minimum just to say he's doing something. He's an idiot, plain and simple.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm all for the carpet bombing and killing ANYONE associated with them or near them. It was YOU who was worried about the civilians. As far as I'm concerned, drop the largest ordinances possible, destroy EVERYTHING within reach of ISIS. So make up your mind - can we go to war and do what it takes to win - or do we pussyfoot around and worry about all of the civilians? It's folks like you that make it more difficult. You complain when they do nothing, complain it's not enough, complain they kill innocents, complain when they try to warn innocents.... You just want to complain.

So do you now agree, take out all potential oil, trucks and anything that moves near ISIS and not worry about whether they are driven by civilians or not? Or do we not go heavy handed, because we may kill innocent people?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm all for the carpet bombing and killing ANYONE associated with them or near them. It was YOU who was worried about the civilians. As far as I'm concerned, drop the largest ordinances possible, destroy EVERYTHING within reach of ISIS. So make up your mind - can we go to war and do what it takes to win - or do we pussyfoot around and worry about all of the civilians? It's folks like you that make it more difficult. You complain when they do nothing, complain it's not enough, complain they kill innocents, complain when they try to warn innocents.... You just want to complain.

So do you now agree, take out all potential oil, trucks and anything that moves near ISIS and not worry about whether they are driven by civilians or not? Or do we not go heavy handed, because we may kill innocent people?
    I could care less who is driving. You support ISIS, you ARE ISIS. You won't fight your own damned enemies for you own country, you're a sheep and if you get killed, you're collateral damage.

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I could care less who is driving. You support ISIS, you ARE ISIS. You won't fight your own damned enemies for you own country, you're a sheep and if you get killed, you're collateral damage.
    I agree 500000000000000%

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy is all.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Exactly! ...This is how it works...

17. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Exactly! ...This is how it works...
    Yeah, except the way Obama's going, that collateral damage is going to be HERE. Only it's NOT collateral damage when you TARGET noncombatants. And ISIS is bringing their shit HERE. And would someone hand Obama over to ISIS so his narcissistic ass will get off my damned TV? He holds more press conferences full of rhetoric than USA shows Law & Order reruns.

And how bad is it when Diane Feinstein is on a Dem President's ass?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yeah, except the way Obama's going, that collateral damage is going to be HERE. Only it's NOT collateral damage when you TARGET noncombatants. And ISIS is bringing their shit HERE. And would someone hand Obama over to ISIS so his narcissistic ass will get off my damned TV? He holds more press conferences full of rhetoric than USA shows Law & Order reruns.

And how bad is it when Diane Feinstein is on a Dem President's ass?
    She must be one those evil Republicans who hates widows and orphans.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post