Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 623
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,277
    Thanks (Given)
    94
    Thanks (Received)
    1699
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    86
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    [QUOTE=gabosaurus;780804]

    An excellent question. Where IS Obama's birth certificate ?
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  4. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    A British singer gained some notoriety by claiming the very same thing ...

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...SIS-Assad.html

    'Another interesting thing with Syria, actually, which a lot of people don't seem to know about this – there is evidence to suggest that climate change was a big factor in how the Syrian conflict came about.
    Ms Church attacked those on Twitter who had ridiculed her climate change observation.

    She said they should 'go do some research - come back to me and we'll have a conversation about 'the real world''.

    Ms Church also shared a message on Twitter that read: 'That [BBC Question Time] audience was not representative of the Wales I know and live in. Mostly ill informed. Mainly right wing.'

    During last night's episode Ms Church also praised Jeremy Corbyn's vow never to use nuclear weapons.
    Charlotte Church is a Welsh Labour supporter (obviously). FJ will therefore be delighted that yet another Leftie agrees with him on opposition to austerity measures ...



    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drummond; 11-30-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    20,045
    Thanks (Given)
    2661
    Thanks (Received)
    2147
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6254077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    FJ
    Tell me again why I should not 'abuse' a troll like you?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,206
    Thanks (Given)
    5230
    Thanks (Received)
    5012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Tell me again why I should not 'abuse' a troll like you?
    Perhaps because the rest of us get tired of it?

  8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    20,045
    Thanks (Given)
    2661
    Thanks (Received)
    2147
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6254077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Perhaps because the rest of us get tired of it?
    Perhaps if you were tired of the troll and his hypocritical trolling trolliness.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,206
    Thanks (Given)
    5230
    Thanks (Received)
    5012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Perhaps if you were tired of the troll and his hypocritical trolling trolliness.
    I love Drummond. For that reason alone you should be nice to him. Says Perianne.

  11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
  12. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Tell me again why I should not 'abuse' a troll like you?
    Because your conscience will prevent you from doing so ?

    Cartoon or not .. I made a good point. You know it, as do I.
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  13. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I love Drummond. For that reason alone you should be nice to him. Says Perianne.
    You're a sweetie. Says Drummond !
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  14. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
  15. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    20,045
    Thanks (Given)
    2661
    Thanks (Received)
    2147
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6254077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I love Drummond. For that reason alone you should be nice to him. Says Perianne.
    Birds of a feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You're a lying sack as we all know.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  16. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,206
    Thanks (Given)
    5230
    Thanks (Received)
    5012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    What are those men doing? Is that what you guys call a "circle jerk"?

  17. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,206
    Thanks (Given)
    5230
    Thanks (Received)
    5012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Birds of a feather...
    If Drummond lived here in Lexington, I feel we would be best buddies. He is a wonderful, intelligent man who I probably can't understand because he speaks that language they speak over there.

  18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
  19. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Perhaps if you were tired of the troll and his hypocritical trolling trolliness.
    ... besides, where's the hypocrisy ? You claim to be a Conservative, yet you have LEFT WING ideals ! One is to oppose the chief political policy of the British Conservative Party (one they've been committed to ever since 2010), and, in a way that's aligned with multiple LEFT WING political parties overseas !
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  20. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks (Given)
    19865
    Thanks (Received)
    7731
    Likes (Given)
    1576
    Likes (Received)
    767
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18001155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    If Drummond lived here in Lexington, I feel we would be best buddies. He is a wonderful, intelligent man who I probably can't understand because he speaks that language they speak over there.
    Yes. It's called 'cockney' (it would be Welsh, if I'd been born there, but as I'm an ex-Londoner ...) ...
    Socialism is a reputability deficiency disease ...

  21. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
  22. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    20,045
    Thanks (Given)
    2661
    Thanks (Received)
    2147
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6254077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    If Drummond lived here in Lexington, I feel we would be best buddies. He is a wonderful, intelligent man who I probably can't understand because he speaks that language they speak over there.
    I'm sure you two would attend many rallies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    ... besides, where's the hypocrisy ?
    In every words of your posts along with you being a lying sack. I've given high praises to Osborne for his tax cutting policies. Now if you can show me where your lefties advocated for tax rate and regulatory reductions as I have...
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •