Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default White supremacists shoot black lives matter protestors

Five protesters were shot late Monday night near the Black Lives Matter encampment at the Fourth Precinct police station in north Minneapolis, according to police.

Those who were shot sustained non-life-threatening injuries, said police spokesman John Elder in a statement.

Miski Noor, a media contact for Black Lives Matter, said “a group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights.”

One of the three counterdemonstrators wore a mask, said Dana Jaehnert, who had been at the protest site since early evening.

When about a dozen protesters attempted to herd the group away from the area, Noor said, they “opened fire on about six protesters,” hitting five of them. Jaehnert said she heard four gunshots.

The shootings occurred at 10:45 p.m. on Morgan Avenue N. about a block north of the precinct station.

http://www.startribune.com/several-p...ite/353121881/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I expected something like this to happen. Obama has divided the country like no time since the Civil War
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 11-24-2015 at 12:33 PM.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar, PixieStix, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I expected something like this to happen. Obama has divided the country like no time since the Civil War
    Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Black Diamond, LongTermGuy, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have a problem with them being labeled "white supremacists". White yes, but why the additional moniker? Did the KKK issue a statement and I missed it?

A few white guys shoot at a group of blacks and they're labeled white supremacists, how about the police just track them down without sensationalizing the situation and trying to make it worse.

9. Thanks Perianne, LongTermGuy, Elessar, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Obama's fault.
    race-baiter's fault
    Lincoln's fault maybe

I think it may actually be the shooter's fault.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 01:31 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    I have a problem with them being labeled "white supremacists". White yes, but why the additional moniker? Did the KKK issue a statement and I missed it?

A few white guys shoot at a group of blacks and they're labeled white supremacists, how about the police just track them down without sensationalizing the situation and trying to make it worse.
    Or be fair - label the blacks "black supremacists" when they shoot a white person. Or also fairly, they should change their protest slogan to be "some black lives matter"

12. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    race-baiter's fault
    I guess you missed the part where I gave blame to the scumbags who made the shootings? But then added that the race baiters should share blame? But FUCKING AGAIN you want to make lame quotes like this and twist what folks say or go half assed.

Perhaps you're just a fucking racist and want to vilify what others have to say? Or are you just truly stupid and can't recall what others wrote? All the more reason to perhaps try using that mysterious quote button which eludes you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Obama's fault.
    race-baiter's fault
    Lincoln's fault maybe

I guess you have rolling eyes issues with your own fucking posts then, considering it appears we lie blame with the same persons. But when your racism blinds you, you only see a portion of what I write.

15. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Obama's fault.
    race-baiter's fault
    Lincoln's fault maybe

Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

ALMOST as wrong means they are partly at fault correct?
    ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

sorry No, we disagree. the shooters are at fault 100%
    Unless being mad at black people for protesting is a good reason to shoot them.
    Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
    they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

so sorry, not almost, ZERO percent.

Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.
    OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
    In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops. Need a case by case assessment don't we before to jump to conclusions on "the leaderships" influence right?

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
    Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
    They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
    Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
    they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
    In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops.

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
    Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
    They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
    Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?
    Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.
    OK so if people mention racial problems to much then we have to expect that white people are going to start shooting random people. and blacks should like it.

seems people were rightly upset not long ago when BLM folks were calling for random shooting of police because of the racial abuses and killings there.
    Should cops just EXPECT to get shot --and like it--- because they've killed and abused their authority since .. well since there have been police in the U.S.?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.
    Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERALLY are treated differently because of race or talk about such.
    that's give people the good reason to be upset enough to shoot others?

Or only If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.
    but if people DON'T mention these things then no one will be upset?

Look I thought you guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes.
    we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
    can we get some white people to tell these white folks to NOT shoot please?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERAL are treated differently because of race or talk about such. that give people the right to be upset?

Or If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.
    but if people DON'T mention these things then no one will be upset?

Look I guess you'd guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes. we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
    can we get some white people to tell these folks to NOT shoot please?
    I posted an article that states they were white supremacists. I stated nothing to believe otherwise. I called them scumbags. I stated I hoped they would be held accountable. So it doesn't "seem like I'm saying" that they are typical white people with normal white attitudes, or whatever it is you're talking about. Would you like to place any other words in my mouth today?