Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Hillary Clinton’s million little lies

To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

She blamed the 2012 attack on American diplomatic and intelligence-gathering installations in Benghazi on “a disgusting video” when she knew almost from the first moment that it was a jihadist assault that took the lives of four Americans, including the ambassador to Libya.

No wonder the late William Safire, writing in The New York Times in 1996, at the height of the Whitewater investigation, called her a “congenital liar.” Said Safire: “She is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends.”

Baron Munchausen has nothing on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now comes the recycling this month of another Clinton tall tale: that shortly before her 1975 marriage to Bill Clinton, she decided in a fit of patriotic fervor and dedication to “public service” to stroll into a recruiter’s office in Arkansas and join the Marine Corps.

It’s an anecdote she trots out to charm military audiences, whether it’s a group on Capitol Hill in 1994, or, most recently, to veterans in Derry, NH.

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you,’ ” Clinton recalled at the New Hampshire event on Nov. 10. “I said, ‘Well, I’m 26. I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army,” she added.

Yeah, right. Never mind that the term is “dogface,” used to refer to the Army infantry. And never mind as well that, given the tenor of the times, the Marines or any other service would have taken young Ms. Rodham in a heartbeat, especially given their need for lawyers.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/28/hillary...n-little-lies/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I read this earlier, made me want to hurl breakfast. How in the hell can even one American vote for her, it has been proven time and time again what a POS she is, man we live in some F ed up times when a lying POS like this can run let alone have anyone vote for her, especially after the last 2 terms, anybody that wants to continue with the sheot we have been going through, well they deserve what they get.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

She blamed the 2012 attack on American diplomatic and intelligence-gathering installations in Benghazi on “a disgusting video” when she knew almost from the first moment that it was a jihadist assault that took the lives of four Americans, including the ambassador to Libya.

No wonder the late William Safire, writing in The New York Times in 1996, at the height of the Whitewater investigation, called her a “congenital liar.” Said Safire: “She is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends.”

Baron Munchausen has nothing on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now comes the recycling this month of another Clinton tall tale: that shortly before her 1975 marriage to Bill Clinton, she decided in a fit of patriotic fervor and dedication to “public service” to stroll into a recruiter’s office in Arkansas and join the Marine Corps.

It’s an anecdote she trots out to charm military audiences, whether it’s a group on Capitol Hill in 1994, or, most recently, to veterans in Derry, NH.

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you,’ ” Clinton recalled at the New Hampshire event on Nov. 10. “I said, ‘Well, I’m 26. I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army,” she added.

Yeah, right. Never mind that the term is “dogface,” used to refer to the Army infantry. And never mind as well that, given the tenor of the times, the Marines or any other service would have taken young Ms. Rodham in a heartbeat, especially given their need for lawyers.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/28/hillary...n-little-lies/
    That is actually true. They'd waiver ANYTHING pretty much when I joined. Thank God.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

To me, Hillary's main qualification to be President is just that she has this almost inhuman ability to keep a straight face while telling an outrageous lie. Or dozens of outrageous lies. The liberal media outlets don't even question her on the lies, because they just want a Dem in the office no matter how that happens. This at the same time that those same media people are doing "fact-checks" on everything that Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina say.

For example -
    Carson: "I did some bad things when I was a kid. I even hit my mother and tried to stab a friend."
    Leftist Media: "No you didn't! We asked people from your old neighborhood and they said you never did bad things, you liar!"

6. Thanks PixieStix, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think Hillary has executive experience. She was part of her husband's decision making as governor of Arkansas and as POTUS.

I am still not voting for her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

All politicians tell lies a plenty. It's how they get elected. It's how they stay in office.
    The more important the office, the more lies you have to tell. Before and after you take office.
    There is no such thing as an honest, reputable politician. Particularly on a national level.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

She is a carpet-bagging fraud.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    She is a carpet-bagging fraud.
    What do you mean by carpet bagging?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    What do you mean by carpet bagging?

Carpet "munching"?

12. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Carpet-bagged into the U.S. Senate position for New York....and her record there was shitty.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

14. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    To me, Hillary's main qualification to be President is just that she has this almost inhuman ability to keep a straight face while telling an outrageous lie. Or dozen of outrageous lies. The liberal media outlets don't even question her on the lies, because they just want a Dem in the office no matter how that happens. This at the same time that those same media people are doing "fact-checks" on everything that Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina says.

For example -
    Carson: "I did some bad things when I was a kid. I even hit my mother and tried to stab a friend."
    Leftist Media: "No you didn't! We asked people from your old neighborhood and they said you never did bad things, you liar!"
    She's a shyster lawyer like her husband.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I read this earlier, made me want to hurl breakfast. How in the hell can even one American vote for her, it has been proven time and time again what a POS she is, man we live in some F ed up times when a lying POS like this can run let alone have anyone vote for her, especially after the last 2 terms, anybody that wants to continue with the sheot we have been going through, well they deserve what they get.
    If she become President, I give up. We think we are screwed now? OMG. I cannot believe people are so damned ignorant, gullible, and evil.

The problem is, when they get what they deserve......,we become collateral damage.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

18. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    If she become President, I give up. We think we are screwed now? OMG. I cannot believe people are so damned ignorant, gullible, and evil.

The problem is, when they get what they deserve......,we become collateral damage.
    Do you feel she us worse than Obama?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Yes. Obama is a predictable pussy. If it's weak and fascist, he's there. Hillary is whatever she thinks is popular. At least he stands for the garbage he stands for. She stands for nothing but Hillary.

21. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

That is a very good question. I think she is in many ways. Obama and her are cut from the same cloth. Obama gave it to us by not fulfilling his duty as President, he violated the US Constitution with obamacare,. He practically became the ISIS leader. Hillary would finish what he started. And just finish us off, by trying to finish off the second amendment, she might start a civil war..if she and her ilk keep messing with the second amendment. Without America's strength, the world would be/is in chaos. Obama has tried to neuter the greatest Military that ever existed.

He and the hidabeast, are both evil.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

23. Thanks Elessar thanked this post