Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
Of course, you're right. You're always right. Why should I bother to think a little friendly advice would make any difference to someone who doesn't want to get friendly advice? Forget all that I said. You know better.
I'm not always right and have said no such thing. I don't get the same kind of medical treatment you do. I get Dr Frankenstein honing his craft in the military where he can't be sued. And I've seen the results.

I'd love to have some hi-tech shit. Maybe someone ought to notify our CinC? Or the morons that passed that Omnibus Bill? I can at least suck it up still. Lot of people out there can't and they need help more than I do. Why do you think I haven't asked for any? I know the procedures are out there. Maybe somebody ought to share.

You know how many Drs won't take Tricare because the government rips them off? I had to drive 60 miles one way in IL just to get to a Dr that would accept it, and had to waive the 30 minute rule or I'd get dropped. Once the government is done with u, we just get tossed in the trash. Reminds me of a woman I know.