Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    To make clear my comments about 99% of my comment was about me, and in no way questioned your creds gunny. In fact, I defended that some few of us have decided to tell about our lives- the good and the bad-with no embellishments and editing , etc. To some that may look like bragging--but its just being truthful. My good friend always said, it ain't bragging hoss, if its true.. And I whole heartedly go by that philosophy myself.
    I do that a lot- and I admit my youthful follies a lot too.
    I questioned nobody's creds in my comment .
    All I did was try to point out why I POST THE WAY I DO...
    AND HOW IN LIFE WE HAVE THAT 1,2, 3 TYPE PEOPLE THAT I THEN DESCRIBED.
    Some of us have lived damn wild young lives and actually lived long enough to talk about it--even hoping to benefit others by doing so..
    And even reformed ourselves. -- -Tyr
    I took no offense at what you posted. I just happened to respond to your post. What I don't like is the intolerance by some. They take not even a second's worth of time to try and understand anyone else. I was raised with "well, you could have done better" for a dad. I missed the range record at Edson Range by 1 point and I "could have done better". Shot a 243 and the record was 244. Out of a max 250. I hit 2 home runs in one game and all I heard about was the strike out in the middle.

I punch brick walls. Ask my ex's. Not because I think I'm some badass, but because I'm ALWAYS trying to do better. And anyone that thinks living with a perfectionist mindset is fun, I can square you away on THAT one.

And AT is being ridiculous. I don't dislike him. I dislike that he feels he needs to piss on everyone else. He KNOWS from what I know and have posted that I know my shit. Or he doesn't know his. But he's got to come along and question it for whatever reason. I'm big, strong and have a bad temper. That's me. It's just the way it is. And as I've said, it's kind of hard to not post stuff on a board that the means of communication is words on a screen.

Now, if ANYONE wants to know if I'm an asshole, I got a list of names from more than a few people that will tell you all about it. Current GF included. Civilians are stupid, pampered and weak. And FTR, I don't include my bretheren rednecks in that comment. I wasn't raised as some weak-ass sissy. Sorry if that offends some people. I'm really sorry that AT had to push this far. I've never questioned a vet's creds. Anyone who remembers when I ran USMB knows I was just the opposite. If someone's a fraud, we know it.

Now either I spent an inordinate amount of time studying up on the Navy/Marine Corps and faked an ID, medals and records or I spent 20 and half years in the suck. And ANY vet on this board can tell you I couldn't make this shit up. I just find it VERY offensive that another vet ... especially a Navy vet ... would question my service. It might work on other boards, but I doubt it's going to work here.

I ignore AT. But he's always got to have something to say about me. Maybe he should try focusing on the topics? If you got any sway with him tell him to STFU. He's already had a hissy fit and threatened to run off. A threat he didn't keep. I dislike very few people. I dislike men who talk the talk then act like little bitches.

Everyone needs to give this shit a rest. If I wanted drama I could watch a romantic comedy with my GF
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Oh, and just to add ... I do some REALLY goofy crap at times and I'm the first one to make fun of me for doing it. It's like okay dumbass, you knew this wasn't going to work going in and did it anyway. So YOU don't stand a chance. I'll tease and make fun of you to death.

I choose to talk about it rather than maintain some "code of silence". I actually talk very little in real life. Don't have a lot of options when words on a screen is the primary means of communication. Vets are the worst. If CSM makes more than 4 posts a month, I'd be surprised. You can't learn anything from a silent teacher. I offer what I have. Now, if you want to come teach me how to trim my damned trees without them looking like they just had the worst haircut in history, I'm ALL ears.
    LOL...It isn't my damn job to teach you maggots anything... If all of you pansies haven't learned what you need to know by now, then you will just have to get along as best you can. If you really feel the need to actually learn something, then by all means, ask an intelligent question. If you think I'm going to go around measuring your virtual manhood based on a few posts on a message board, you are highly mistaken!

By the way Gunny, the easiest way to trim any tree is to start at the base of the trunk and cut it clean through.... now that ugly tree just looks like an ugly stump but you never have to worry about "trimming" the damned thing ever again.

Seriously, though, I post when I feel like it on subjects that interest me and I know a bit about. Otherwise, I read most people's post and marvel at the logic or lack thereof. Most of the time, there is no point in posting on a topic because 1) I agree with the opinion stated and me jumping up and down yelling "ME TOO! ME TOO" adds nothing or 2) I totally disagree with the opinion and me stating that fact (even when presenting more accurate and factual information) will change NOTHING.

Last, no animals were harmed in the creation of this post.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

3. Thanks Jeff, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Gunny, you complain about drama, yet you're the biggest drama queen on this board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    LOL...It isn't my damn job to teach you maggots anything... If all of you pansies haven't learned what you need to know by now, then you will just have to get along as best you can. If you really feel the need to actually learn something, then by all means, ask an intelligent question. If you think I'm going to go around measuring your virtual manhood based on a few posts on a message board, you are highly mistaken!

By the way Gunny, the easiest way to trim any tree is to start at the base of the trunk and cut it clean through.... now that ugly tree just looks like an ugly stump but you never have to worry about "trimming" the damned thing ever again.

Seriously, though, I post when I feel like it on subjects that interest me and I know a bit about. Otherwise, I read most people's post and marvel at the logic or lack thereof. Most of the time, there is no point in posting on a topic because 1) I agree with the opinion stated and me jumping up and down yelling "ME TOO! ME TOO" adds nothing or 2) I totally disagree with the opinion and me stating that fact (even when presenting more accurate and factual information) will change NOTHING.

Was up to me, both them damned trees would be trimmed as suggested and I blow the stumps with C-4 just to be on the safe side.

You also have a point about post. However, for me, this pretty much IS my social life. Especially since I have become the de facto Daddy Daycare. My idea of "getting away" is taking 20 minutes to run to Circle K for some Powerade and a pack of smokes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks CSM thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Gunny's a pussy, nothing more.
    Dam, right on cue I knew this was going to be the next post before I finished reading the first .
    Last edited by Jeff; 12-08-2015 at 09:04 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Dam, right on cue I knew this was going to be the next post before I finished reading the first .
    That's okay. First thing I thought of when I saw that thread titled "Yellow" was YOU.

10. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That's okay. First thing I thought of when I saw that thread titled "Yellow" was YOU.
    Now that hurts with all to pick hear you call me.... aaaa never mind.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Now that hurts with all to pick hear you call me.... aaaa never mind.
    Just seemed like the thing to do.

14. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Or, the sudden CLICK of a hammer being pulled.
    or seeing the red dot on your target .....
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

This is why I wish you were single!

A man of few words but each one with a ton of common sense behind it.

BTW ... are you single?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Oh, and for all you guys "bragging" or "not bragging, just stating it like it is" ...

I was the wife of a career military man for over 20 years .... he was E7 when we met and CSM when we divorced. Last step of his career was to be State CSM. Then new governor ... new TAG .... retirement instead.

So, tell me who the "bad ass" is? A military wife!

19. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    This is why I wish you were single!

A man of few words but each one with a ton of common sense behind it.

BTW ... are you single?
    I have three wives and a mistress.... so, yeah, I'm single!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

21. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I have three wives and a mistress.... so, yeah, I'm single!